• 107 results
#1 Edited by giantsfan576 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Give me one reason on how it isn't perfect in every way.

Think about it.

Whether you're a fan of every character or not they're all incredibly well developed. Same goes with the plot. It's incredibly expansive as well. So much to do.

The gameplay is objectively amazing.

I don't even like 3rd person shooters but I literally have nothing bad to say about this.

Anyone have 1 reason on how it isn't perfect in every way?

#2 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

1. You probably shouldn't state opinions as facts.

2. IMO while GTA V is close, no game is perfect. The game has a good amount of bugs and some stupid missions

#3 Edited by Night Thrasher (3605 posts) - - Show Bio

2. IMO while GTA V is close, no game is perfect. The game has a good amount of bugs and some stupid missions

Boom!

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (16069 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually comparing this game to Sleeping Dogs. GTA V is in no way the "perfect" game and there won't be a "perfect" game for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love GTA V, but it ain't perfect.

There are actually a few flaws in the gameplay. I wish the parkour on GTA V was more fluid. I found myself stopping, pressing "x" (Xbox) to climb obstacles and holding or spam tapping "a" to run again. You asked for one and one you shall get.

#5 Posted by giantsfan576 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare: No bugs on 360 guessing you have cheap PS3. And no, no "stupid" missions.

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (6920 posts) - - Show Bio

GTA V is nowhere near perfect it was good but not perfect.

1. The story wasn't perfect the ending of the game was anti-climatic.
  2. The h2h system wasn't perfect it was sh!t.
#7 Posted by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple reason: It's not Saints Row.

#8 Posted by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

A perfect game doesn't exist, and even if it did, I can bet won't be gta v.

#9 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I have 1 reason.... They killed Johnny Klebitz

#10 Posted by kgb725 (5958 posts) - - Show Bio

Its far from perfect

#11 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Of course is not Saints Row, is way better than Saints Row...

#12 Edited by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: The game has bugs on PS3. Yes the game has no stupid missions, I mean driving a slow sub in the ocean doing nothing for 10 minutes is fun

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

TEXTURE POP IN.

BOOM.

I hit a divider which only appeared like, half a second prior. WORST. GAME. EVER.

But seriously. I'm only a handful of hours in and I'm really digging it. I'd say at least half that time was just site seeing and doing non essential things. The characters come off a bit too strong at first but I'm loving the direction the story is taking. Completed the first heist the other day.

Staff
#15 Edited by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: I'm not wrong, GTA V is better than Saints Row by a long shot. Saint's Row is overrated.

#16 Posted by giantsfan576 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare: What??? I said, I'm sure there is bugs on the PS3 because the PS3 is cheap quality for a cheap price.

Nope. No stupid missions.

#17 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

So..

• The story is better than both The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite
  • There's more things to do on GTA V than a heavily modded Skyrim.
  • The graphics are better than this.
  • The characters are more likeable than Ezio, Booker, Sora, John Marston or even Batman.
  • And no bugs.

Okay....

#18 Edited by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare: What??? I said, I'm sure there is bugs on the PS3 because the PS3 is cheap quality for a cheap price.

1) Implying that the PS3 is cheap is asinine beyond words

2) Bugs for the PS3 is down to Rockstar doing a bad job with the PS3 port.

3) Stop being a fanboy

#19 Edited by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

#20 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: read your comment wrong. The game has bugs on both consoles and I played it on 360.Lol @saying the PS3 is cheap tho

#21 Posted by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: I'm not wrong, GTA V is better than Saints Row by a long shot. Saint's Row is overrated.

Ah so you are a GTA fanboy, I pity the loss of your sense of humor then.

#22 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Gta fans vs SR fans could be the only thing worse than Bat fans vs Superman fans

#23 Posted by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

Gta fans vs SR fans could be the only thing worse than Bat fans vs Superman fans

Please Saints Row fans could give two s$$$ about GTA. Their too busy arguing with each other about 2 or 4 being the best in the series.

#24 Edited by giantsfan576 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: GTA far outclasses saints row and it has nothing to do with a sense of humor. SR is awful gameplay filled with so called "epiclol" moments that get boring after 20 minutes. Gameplay is trash. @peppeyhare: @frogdog: 1) PS3 is cheap, at least in terms of quality, maybe not price for the system itself. PS3 got hacked LOL

2) Partly both. I'm sure online will be worse though as it is with all other games and that is solely PS3 network.

3) I am not a fanboy. I just like reliable quality.

#25 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't impose your opinions on me and claim that they are fact. You like REEEAAALLLY like GTAV but that doesn't mean it's the perfect game. It's not. It's fun and enjoyable but it's not the best game in the world. Pokémon is a better game than GTAV to be honest. And that's my opinion. So there you go. I'm out.

#26 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins as easily as GTA does. Let the war begin.

#27 Posted by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hilariously absurd.

@frogdog said:

@giantsfan576 said:

1) Implying that the PS3 is cheap is asinine beyond words

2) Bugs for the PS3 is down to Rockstar doing a bad job with the PS3 port.

3) Stop being a fanboy

^ What they said.

#28 Posted by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple reason: It's not Saints Row.

or sleeping dogs.

#29 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: lol I can't take you seriously after using "PS3 got hacked " as an example for poor quality.

You have a horrible case of myopinionisfactinitis

#30 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke02 said:

So, despite you're the one who brought Saints Row into a GTA thread, I'm the fanboy... Seems legit...

#31 Posted by Z3RO180 (6321 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give you a reason. It can't make me play it.

#32 Posted by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: Yes the PS3 got hacked, and was fixed within weeks later, hell sony gave out free downloadlbe games as a sorry gift. Now the red ring of death, despite being the #1 problem of X360 since the launch date (which late 2005) has never been fixed by Microsoft.

#33 Posted by MonsterStomp (16069 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@giantsfan576: Yes the PS3 got hacked, and was fixed within weeks later, hell sony gave out free downloadlbe games as a sorry gift. Now the red ring of death, despite being the #1 problem of X360 since the launch date (which late 2005) has never been fixed by Microsoft.

We really getting into this?

#34 Posted by CaptainHoopla (891 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: curious, are you playing 360 or ps3? If 360, did you install both discs to the hard drive? Install the first mandatory install disc to the hard drive, insert the second "play disc" when prompted to finish the mandatory install. When that's finished, go to the dashboard and install the play disc to a 16gb usb flash drive (it needs to be 360 formatted in the system menu first). The game seems to run much smoother this way with hardly any pop up, also considerably quieter without the disc drive spinning like a turbine.

As far as the subject, it's a great and fun game with a good story and mostly fun missions, but certainly not perfect. It still has a lot of the same issues that have plagued the franchise. I also think it has by far the worst soundtrack of the franchise, but that could be my age and music taste.

#35 Posted by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

We really getting into this?

U mad bro ? R U frustrated? U wat

Honestly I don't care, if he bothers to reply, I'll post gif and leave.

#36 Edited by Outside_85 (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: GTA far outclasses saints row and it has nothing to do with a sense of humor. SR is awful gameplay filled with so called "epiclol" moments that get boring after 20 minutes. Gameplay is trash.

Hmm, lets see, I put SR4 into my excellent PS3, that doesn't have a history of breaking itself, in the afternoon of purchase and didn't have dinner till something like 10 in the evening, so perhaps it's just you.

@outside_85 said:

@deathstroke02 said:

So, despite you're the one who brought Saints Row into a GTA thread, I'm the fanboy... Seems legit...

Brought Saints Row into a thread claiming GTA is perfect.

#37 Edited by MonsterStomp (16069 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

Great game. But not perfect.

An example of a perfect game is this:

#40 Posted by MonsterStomp (16069 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by BigL (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: cheap ps3 lol. I have it on 360 and the game does have bugs, stop being a fanboy. There was that thing where if you install the disc it broke the game, there's one. Also cars you buy/put in your garage and end up disappearing is a big one. There are bugs in the game regardless of what system it's on. I love the game, it's definitely not perfect though. Ending was very anticlimatic, and since the game was supposed to be about heists (there are 6 total, but only in 2 of them do you rob a bank/earn any money) there really isn't enough. You can't even rob banks after you beat the game which is just stupid. You can rob convenience stores, but you only get around $500 which doesn't amount to anything. Once again, it's a great game and I really enjoyed it but it's far from perfect. Also another thing that annoyed me was that this game was delayed 5 months but yet it wasn't even a finished product! I know multiplayer comes out tomorrow but kind of lame that it wasn't there day 1, regardless GTA Online is gonna be amazing

#43 Posted by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

perfect? no. really good? absolutely. best game ive ever played? not even close. this is purely subjective. I for one think the most perfect game ive ever played was the vastly underrated La Noire followed closely by hitman blood money. but neither were perfect and just so you know there will NEVER be a perfect video game.like not ever....there will always be room for improvement

#45 Posted by frogdog (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy: I miss Square making good games ;.;

Dissala and Kingdom Hearts are still good, I miss squaresoft as well

#46 Posted by inferiorego (21239 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this game...

Also, a perfect game does exist.... It's called Bump N Jump

Staff
#47 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5504 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't get the hype of this being the best game ever. The missions can be a drag at times and the only fun thing about free roam games is screwing around which is where I get all my fun from. I prefer Red Dead much more than GTAV, and its not close to a perfect game for me.

My perfect game....

#48 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke02 said:

@outside_85 said:

@deathstroke02 said:

Brought Saints Row into a thread claiming GTA is perfect.

May not be perfect, but is better than Saints Row in every way...

#49 Edited by Omnicrono (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy said:

Great game. But not perfect.

An example of a perfect game is this:

Amen.

#50 Posted by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio

Please...we all know the perfect game is Pong.