Green Lantern: The Animated Series- Saint Walker

The Finality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Finality

So, Saint Walker has appeared in the Green Lantern animated series, and he's not a Blue Lantern. Instead he's a regular guy who uses the anger of his opponent to dodge and weave from all his attacks. He also has some knowledge of pressure points. He gives the heroes the Green Lantern ring which turns Mogo into a GL. He says that he himself is not a Green Lantern, and that his destiny lies elsewhere. Now as comic book fans know, he's known as the premier Blue Lantern. Maybe "destiny lying elsewhere" refers to the Blue Lantern Corps. So here's to hoping in his next apperance on GL:TAS, Walker's a BL. :)

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

didn't he say he walks a different path, plus there is a figure him as a Blue Lantern in the series so I think he just didn't use his powers

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

I loved seeing him in the show. I was cool with just knowing that the planet they were on was Mogo, but having Saint Walker appear was just delicious icing on the cake. I can't wait until we see the full Blue Lantern Corps. I'm also antsy for other human Lanterns, Sinestro, the Sinestro Corps, and Larfleeze.