Green Lantern Popularity

Keyts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok let me just go straight to business and say that I believe Green Lantern deserves much more popularity than what he currently has. I mean, he is a great character and has incredible feats. He may not be the best character (I believe he is, but everyone has the right to their opinions), but he is definitly the most creative hero that was ever made in Comics. Just look at this point: Everyone as already thought of a hero that can imagine something and then that something becames real. But a guy who wears a ring that can creat hard light constructs of whatever the user thinks, he is a member of an intergalactic police force that patrols the universe, the ring is powered by will, plus all the Emotional Spectrum Concept and the other corps, the Guardians, etc. Green Lantern has a great history and I believe that with some effort they can make him one of the best characters DC has ever had (like a TV show, a movie). And to add something cool here's an awesome Green Lantern picture:

No Caption Provided

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

John Stewart and Saint Walker

If taking characters who have been temporary lanterns Blue Lantern Barry Allen

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They did pull effort to make Green Lantern one of the most popular concepts out there, but it failed.

Irelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And if they did a crossover with Marvel Comics Hulk and the Hulk got out of line, Green Lantern could kick his butt for him.

God bless, Jason Scott Irelan

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be far bigger than he is now if the movie didn't suck. That movie killed his cartoon show and ruined any momentum he (and the corps, by extension) had.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hes already big thanks to Geoff John's work on GL and Tomasi's work on the GLC in modern times.

Irelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the latest storyline where Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz are sent 10 billion years into the past and encounter several other ancient Green Lanterns including a Kryptonian, and I'm wondering if they'll do something major like prevent the destruction of Krypton. Would Kal El have still been rocketed to Earth if that hadn't happened? I know kryptonite and Hal Jordan's ability to make it would cease to exist because it basically consists of meteorites that resulted from the explosion of Krypton.

I know this is off topic, but I was reading a story about a baby who was attacked by a family dog while the mom watched when I accidentally bumped something with my thumb and lost it. It was one of the links from this discussion forum, and I suppose I can Google it, but I would appreciate any help.

God bless, Jason Scott Irelan

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My theory is their power is just to nebulous and complex for people who just like simplicity

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If his movie wasn't complete garbage he would probably have more popularity.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gl definitely deserves to be more popular he should be as popular as the trinity and flash