Green Lantern New 52 Reading Order?

AhmedAliGHZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello I want to start reading Green Lantern but it seems there are so many TPB's and I can't afford them all.

I know I'm supposed to read Green Lantern: Secret Origin first, but then what? I don't want to really get into all the TPB's I just want to read the main ones that lead up to The New 52. Please help.

Thanks

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are the New 52 Green Lantern TPBs that I have read.

Rise of the Third Army

The Wrath of the First Lantern

Lights out

landrysaathoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By landrysaathoff

If you're interested in Green Lantern, then you're starting in the wrong area

If you want a strict New 52 reading order, someone here will give it to you. But then you would only be reading %12 of the DEFINING Green Lantern run.

Buy the Green Lantern by Geoff John's omnibus volume 1, then buy volume 2 and 3 when they come out. This is BY FAR the best Green Lantern run. The first volume is huge and full of great material, and the 2nd and 3rd will be the same. Best bang for your buck. Also, this will get you all the way up to (and halfway past) the N52 Green Lantern stuff, all the way to the end of Geoff John's run (Volume 3: The End/Wrath of the First Lantern is where it ends) Then if you want to continue reading where Robert Venditti picked up (idk why you would want to read that rubbish, but to each their own) then the reading order is easy enough to find.

Hope this helps.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

new guardians