Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have wanted to stream Warner Bros. Animation's Green Lantern: The Animated Series on Netflix, pretty soon you'll be able to do just that. Earlier today the Warner Brothers Television Group and Netflix, Inc. announced they had struck a licensing agreements deal that would bring U.S. Netflix members complete previous seasons of popular animated and live-action television shows from Warner Brothers Animation, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim beginning on March 30th, 2013.

Beginning March 30, 2013, complete past seasons of such great Cartoon Network shows as Adventure Time, Ben 10, Regular Show, Johnny Bravo, Warner Bros. Animation's Green Lantern will become available on the popular "Just for Kids" section of the world's leading Internet TV subscription service.
At the same time, Adult Swim shows, such as Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sony Pictures Television's The Boondocks and the Emmy®-winning Childrens Hospital from WBTVG's Studio 2.0, will be made available.

That's right! If you missed out on watching shows like Boondocks, or didn't have the chance to watch any of the past seasons of Adventure Time then this will be your chance. What do you think of the news? Do you have Netflix? What shows are you looking forward to watching on Netflix streaming?

Source: Coming Soon

#1 Posted by fables87 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

This is sweet news! How about some of the shows they don't show on Cartoon Network anymore too. They need to add more anime to Netflix too.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

no Young Justice???????

#3 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. My. Glob! That is so math!

#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87 said:

This is sweet news! How about some of the shows they don't show on Cartoon Network anymore too. They need to add more anime to Netflix too.

Yes they need lots more anime on Netflix.

#5 Posted by kennybaese (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

There's Johnny Bravo, but no Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, or Samurai Jack? This makes me sad...

But at least I'll finally be able to watch Adventure Time and Green Lantern.

#6 Posted by Spideycap (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@spinningbirdcake said:

Oh. My. Glob! That is so math!

#7 Posted by Scarbearer (726 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be more excited for this when we find out Batman:TAS, Superman and Justice League and Justice League Unlimited make it to streaming.

#8 Posted by sweetesttoaster (144 posts) - - Show Bio

All I can say is put up Batman: The Animated Series.

#9 Posted by Mezmero (932 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I saw like half an episode of that Green Lantern cartoon and I didn't really much care for it. Too much hanging out in a space ship and not enough blasting power rings in space. Is it worth watching? I wasn't really digging the animation and art style either. Are the characters or story any good?

#10 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9071 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I can see why everyone loves Adventure Time so much

#11 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

@Scarbearer said:

I'll be more excited for this when we find out Batman:TAS, Superman and Justice League and Justice League Unlimited make it to streaming.

This.

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally!

#13 Posted by impossibilly (886 posts) - - Show Bio

I was considering cancelling my Netflix streaming in favor of Amazon Prime. Forget that now.

#14 Posted by Renchamp (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Number one in the hood, G.

I've never seen Adventure Time. That will change.

#15 Posted by Rolls7royce (36 posts) - - Show Bio

No Venture Brothers or space ghost? Boooo.

#16 Posted by MrMazz (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Young Justice?

#17 Posted by dreamfall31 (564 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally! Got into Adventure Time thanks to the Season 1 DVD...then was devastated to see that the rest of the three seasons weren't even on DVD yet! Considered buying them from Amazon, but since I have Netflix this is awesome!

#18 Posted by neiliusprime (255 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome, but like everyone else, I want Young Justice there as well.

#19 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Adventure Time is "just for kids"? News to me.

#20 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool news. I'd rather watch Young Justice than Green Lantern though. Would be nice if Arrow could make it too.

#21 Posted by nrgb2814 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

.... I've never been more happy in all my days......

#22 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

adventure time isn't really for 4 years olds.You have to be at least a pre-teen to understand it.

#23 Posted by pikahyper (12178 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mezmero said:

I think I saw like half an episode of that Green Lantern cartoon and I didn't really much care for it. Too much hanging out in a space ship and not enough blasting power rings in space. Is it worth watching? I wasn't really digging the animation and art style either. Are the characters or story any good?

I wasn't a big fan of GL: TAS at first specially the CG but it does grow on you and it gets better after the first couple episodes, I like it a lot more then Young Justice.

#24 Posted by tobiasPUNK (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Adventure Time is freaking awesome!

#25 Posted by fps_dean (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my glob! I just bought all the seasons of Adventure Time on Zune because it wasn't on Netflix or Prime... bummer

#26 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay it's have been a while since I want to watch more Adventure Time :3

#27 Posted by Deep_Six (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad I have Amazon Prime. I'm thinking about snagging YJ seasons 1 and 2

#28 Posted by Nightw BR (106 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a reason I dont have Netflix, they dont have Smallville, Young Justice, JLU, TMNT, or any of those things so yeah.

#29 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, don't get Netflix so it doesn't matter to me one way or another.

#30 Posted by feargalr (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

@neiliusprime said:

awesome, but like everyone else, I want Young Justice there as well.

This

#31 Posted by ClintsEvilTwin (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you Netflix!

#32 Posted by rjaultman (6 posts) - - Show Bio

It says such great shows as... So there's still a chance we will get young justice! I'm lead to believe that isn't a complete list!