Green Lantern after Geoff Johns

Avatar image for patrickborkland
patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I need a little help, I read all of John's works with Green lantern, and when it ended, I used it as an opportunity to save some cash and try some new stories. But I'm missing some of my favorite characters, aka the Lanterns. So can someone give me a list (IN ORDER please) of the story arcs of all the crossover events after Johns left within the lantern comics. I would love if someone could give the name of the arc and the issues of each one from the different series in order that would be awesome!

patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys I need help!

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nateb1211

There are only 2 events so far. The first event is Lights Out. The reading order for it is Green Lantern #24, Green Lantern Corps #24, Green Lantern New Guardians #24, Red Lanterns #24, Green Lantern Annual #2. The second event is called Uprising. It started last month in Green Lantern and crosses over with Green Lantern Corps and is an 8 part arc. The reading order for it so far is Green Lantern #31, Green Lantern Corps #31, Green Lantern #32, Green Lantern Corps #32. I wouldn't recommend reading Uprising until you familiarize yourself with previous issues of Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps because this event relies a lot on what Robert Venditti and Van Jensen have established upon taking over the titles.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Just Green Lantern, indicating the crossover events, or both Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps?

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There are only 2 events so far. The first event is Lights Out. The reading order for it is Green Lantern #24, Green Lantern Corps #24, Green Lantern New Guardians #24, Red Lanterns #24, Green Lantern Annual #2. The second event is called Uprising. It started last month in Green Lantern and crosses over with Green Lantern Corps and is an 8 part arc. The reading order for it so far is Green Lantern #31, Green Lantern Corps #31, Green Lantern #32, Green Lantern Corps #32. I wouldn't recommend reading Uprising until you familiarize yourself with previous issues of Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps because this event relies a lot on what Robert Venditti and Van Jensen have established upon taking over the titles.

Yeah, he nailed it.

patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan: the crossover events that span across any Lantern books, whether it's Green Lantern, Corps, New Guardians or Red Lanterns