Greatest JLA/Avengers Lineups

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gordyman

What are the greatest Justice League and Avengers lineups?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PeppeyHare

JLA: Original team

Avengers: Cap,Iron Man,Thor, Hank Pym, Wasp, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Vision.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea with the JLA I'd go with the Big Six (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, GL, Aquaman) + Martian Manhunter. Or better yet the DCAU lineup, since that's the one I grew up with.

Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By batmannflash

My favorites?

I like the current New 52 line-up: Batman, Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Superman, WW, Aquaman, Cyborg

For Avengers, I'm not sure. I prefer the X-Men over the Avengers. Can I say the current New Avengers (Illuminati)? Black Bolt, Black Panther, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Beast, Captain America, Namor, Mr. Fantastic

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorites?

I like the current New 52 line-up: Batman, Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Superman, WW, Aquaman, Cyborg

For Avengers, I'm not sure. I prefer the X-Men over the Avengers. Can I say the current New Avengers (Illuminati)? Black Bolt, Black Panther, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, Beast, Captain America, Namor, Mr. Fantastic

new 52 lineup blows; cyborg is useless, need the manhunter, and i just always preferred wally over barry due to the great JLA books and DCAU

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@fil123: personal preference, I guess. I like Barry better. I agree, I think that the way the line-up is written isn't very good because Cyborg isn't too involved. But looking solely at the roster, disregarding the stories, I like it.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JLA: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Aztek, Orion, Barda, Huntress, Plastic Man, Steel, Oracle and Zauriel. This was the Grant Morrison Era. I may be missing some as Firestrom and Atom were apart of the team at some point but I think it was after this era.

Avengers: Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Wonder Man, Scarlett Witch, Quick Silver, Wasp, and probably some other people.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Nothing beats the original founding 7 members of the JLA.

Cyborg is dumb. Put him back on the teen titans. Batman can all ready cover the "techno/hacker" role if need be.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers: Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Vision, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Wasp, Pym

JLA: Original 7 (MM)

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA : Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Wally West, Kyle Rayner, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman.

Avengers : Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Wasp, Pym, Vision.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

JLA: Classic

Avengers: Current Lineup. They're like the LSH almost lol