#1 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some of the greatest battles and other events that took place in both the DC & Marvel Universe. In particular the battles within Green Lantern and Aquaman titles.

#2 Posted by dondave (35935 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini:Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night and War of the Green Lanterns

#3 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I mean like battles such examples are: Mongul vs. Green Lantern and Superman - Issue #?; Aquaman versus Ocean Master Issue #?

#4 Edited by dondave (35935 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini: oh The Weaponer vs Sinestro, Superboy Prime vs Sodam Yat (ION), Martian Manhunter vs Flash and Green Lantern (Green Lantern #44

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is on the low end of the power spectrum but in Wolverine's first miniseries, long before he became as over exposed as a Kardashian. Logan's final fight with Shingen was one of the best comic fight scenes I ever read or saw. Luckily it was from back before Frank Millar went all crazy so it wasn't some political statement no over the top super heroics just a straight up duel.

#6 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @joshmightbe: Do you have the exact issues for them? I think I got the panels of The Weaponer vs. Sinestro in one of the volumes of Green Lantern and have the issue of undead Martian Manhunter vs. Flash and Green Lantern. Superboy Prime vs. Sodam Yat, I believe I came across this scene before. What issues are they from again?

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini: It was a 4 part miniseries from 1982 that came before Wolverine got his own ongoing. By Chris Claremont and Frank Miller.

#8 Posted by dondave (35935 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckuakini:Green Lantern Corps #55-57 for Sinestro VS Weaponer

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy going down fighting against Superb**ch prime