Grayson trailer.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

watch video

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lordraiden

Damn, didn't come out! go do youtube and type in grayson, and it's generally the first one! it's an awsome trailer!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By kuchiku

whos grayson do you mean like night wing

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

nope it looks dumb sorry

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

you mean this video? lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

kuchiku says:

"whos grayson do you mean like night wing"

yup, nightwing, the first robin, the original boy wonder lol

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kuchiku
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

Darkchild says:

"nope it looks dumb sorry"

Well, to each his own! I thought it was awsome from someone who do it on there own from scratch with no backing just trying to get warner to look at it and give him a go at the big one!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

ps, thankyou, nighthunter, for doing what i couldn't! much apreciated!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

it would have been better if he didn't have a lot of comic characters appearing in the end

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

lordraiden says:

"ps, thankyou, nighthunter, for doing what i couldn't! much apreciated!"

lol np

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

Nighthunter says:

"it would have been better if he didn't have a lot of comic characters appearing in the end"

Why's that? I thought it was a good tribute to most in the DCU! and yes, kuchiku, we know it's a fan trailer! prob should have stated that for ya, but obviously you worked that out on your own! people go to alot of effort for something like this, it's just a shame there's so many people ready to bring you down, for doing nothing more than bringing something you like to light! all we generally have is what the big wigs/studios give us, and more often than not, all there going for is what will bring them money, they honestly don't give a shite bout the character/concepts/movie itself, just the fact that it will bring them more money than they know what to do with!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"Nighthunter says:
"it would have been better if he didn't have a lot of comic characters appearing in the end"
Why's that? I thought it was a good tribute to most in the DCU! and yes, kuchiku, we know it's a fan trailer! prob should have stated that for ya, but obviously you worked that out on your own! people go to alot of effort for something like this, it's just a shame there's so many people ready to bring you down, for doing nothing more than bringing something you like to light! all we generally have is what the big wigs/studios give us, and more often than not, all there going for is what will bring them money, they honestly don't give a shite bout the character/concepts/movie itself, just the fact that it will bring them more money than they know what to do with! "

it would have been good if it didnt have superman and wonder woman in it hence the word grayson as the title and the costumes were bad

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kuchiku

Colt Python says:

"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"

what do you mean colt

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"

I gues he means it's been out for over a year or so, but some of us have only just stumbled upon it!!!!!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
Why's that? I thought it was a good tribute to most in the DCU! and yes, kuchiku, we know it's a fan trailer! prob should have stated that for ya, but obviously you worked that out on your own! people go to alot of effort for something like this, it's just a shame there's so many people ready to bring you down, for doing nothing more than bringing something you like to light! all we generally have is what the big wigs/studios give us, and more often than not, all there going for is what will bring them money, they honestly don't give a shite bout the character/concepts/movie itself, just the fact that it will bring them more money than they know what to do with! "
it would have been good if it didnt have superman and wonder woman in it hence the word grayson as the title and the costumes were bad"
Bad? I thought they were good for home grown stuff! it aint easy filming your own thing, especially superheroes! as stated, you have to remeber this is a fan trailer, not a high budget studio one, and for a fan trailer, that is superperb, and my hats of to the person! I honestly can't berate someone for going to that effort and producing something of that quality for a fan trailer! "

i could do better with less money than they had

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
it would have been good if it didnt have superman and wonder woman in it hence the word grayson as the title and the costumes were bad"

Bad? I thought they were good for home grown stuff! it aint easy filming your own thing, especially superheroes! as stated, you have to remeber this is a fan trailer, not a high budget studio one, and for a fan trailer, that is superperb, and my hats of to the person! I honestly can't berate someone for going to that effort and producing something of that quality for a fan trailer!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
Bad? I thought they were good for home grown stuff! it aint easy filming your own thing, especially superheroes! as stated, you have to remeber this is a fan trailer, not a high budget studio one, and for a fan trailer, that is superperb, and my hats of to the person! I honestly can't berate someone for going to that effort and producing something of that quality for a fan trailer! "
i could do better with less money than they had"
actions speak louder than words! I'll belive you when I see it! I could also do better when I go to sleep and start dreaming! "

weirdo coockoocoockooo

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:

actions speak louder than words! I'll belive you when I see it! I could also do better when I go to sleep and start dreaming!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
actions speak louder than words! I'll belive you when I see it! I could also do better when I go to sleep and start dreaming! "
weirdo *coockoocoockooo*"

roughly translated, in your dreams, youngster!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
roughly translated, in your dreams, youngster! "

im no youngster boy!!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
im no youngster boy!!"

and i'm no boy, young one! (I would have thought that being called young would have been a compliment this day and age, obviously i was wrong!)

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
im no youngster boy!!"
and i'm no boy, young one! (I would have thought that being called young would have been a compliment this day and age, obviously i was wrong!)"

yeaqh sure youre no boy right thatys what you think

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
im no youngster boy!!"
and i'm no boy, young one! (I would have thought that being called young would have been a compliment this day and age, obviously i was wrong!)"
yeaqh sure youre no boy right thatys what you think"

Bring it on, sista! and thanx for the compliment! much apreciated!

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kuchiku

Colt Python says:

"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
this video is old as hell..."

agreed

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"

Agreed? you never even seen it before this post! if I recall correctly, you were asking what it was about! and yes, like I stated, I knew it was like, a year and a half old! some of us are just slow of the bat in catching up!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lordraiden

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"
Agreed? you never even seen it before this post! if I recall correctly, you were asking what it was about! and yes, like I stated, I knew it was like, a year and a half old! some of us are just slow of the bat in catching up! "
youre a retard i said it was old cause it is an old vid. "

Retard! wow, i feel privilaged, i've never been called that! ps your really showing your age now lol

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"
Agreed? you never even seen it before this post! if I recall correctly, you were asking what it was about! and yes, like I stated, I knew it was like, a year and a half old! some of us are just slow of the bat in catching up! "

youre a retard i said it was old cause it is an old vid.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden

pps you spelled "your" wrong, kuchiku!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lordraiden

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kuchiku

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"
youre a retard i said it was old cause it is an old vid. "
Retard! wow, i feel privilaged, i've never been called that! ps your really showing your age now lol"

im 20 and stateing a fact that your a retard you b!tch

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points