This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

watch video

#2 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, didn't come out! go do youtube and type in grayson, and it's generally the first one! it's an awsome trailer!

#3 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

whos grayson do you mean like night wing

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

nope it looks dumb sorry

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean this video? lol

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"whos grayson do you mean like night wing"

yup, nightwing, the first robin, the original boy wonder lol

#7 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"you mean this video? lolhttp://www.youtube.com/v/OSowZmVunJw&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

THIS ISNT EVEN A REAL MOVIE ITS JUST A FAN FIC

#8 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"nope it looks dumb sorry"

Well, to each his own! I thought it was awsome from someone who do it on there own from scratch with no backing just trying to get warner to look at it and give him a go at the big one!

#9 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

ps, thankyou, nighthunter, for doing what i couldn't! much apreciated!

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

it would have been better if he didn't have a lot of comic characters appearing in the end

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"ps, thankyou, nighthunter, for doing what i couldn't! much apreciated!"

lol np

#12 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"it would have been better if he didn't have a lot of comic characters appearing in the end"

Why's that? I thought it was a good tribute to most in the DCU! and yes, kuchiku, we know it's a fan trailer! prob should have stated that for ya, but obviously you worked that out on your own! people go to alot of effort for something like this, it's just a shame there's so many people ready to bring you down, for doing nothing more than bringing something you like to light! all we generally have is what the big wigs/studios give us, and more often than not, all there going for is what will bring them money, they honestly don't give a shite bout the character/concepts/movie itself, just the fact that it will bring them more money than they know what to do with!

#13 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Nighthunter says:
"it would have been better if he didn't have a lot of comic characters appearing in the end"
Why's that? I thought it was a good tribute to most in the DCU! and yes, kuchiku, we know it's a fan trailer! prob should have stated that for ya, but obviously you worked that out on your own! people go to alot of effort for something like this, it's just a shame there's so many people ready to bring you down, for doing nothing more than bringing something you like to light! all we generally have is what the big wigs/studios give us, and more often than not, all there going for is what will bring them money, they honestly don't give a shite bout the character/concepts/movie itself, just the fact that it will bring them more money than they know what to do with! "

it would have been good if it didnt have superman and wonder woman in it hence the word grayson as the title and the costumes were bad

#14 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"

what do you mean colt

#15 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"

I gues he means it's been out for over a year or so, but some of us have only just stumbled upon it!!!!!

#16 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
Why's that? I thought it was a good tribute to most in the DCU! and yes, kuchiku, we know it's a fan trailer! prob should have stated that for ya, but obviously you worked that out on your own! people go to alot of effort for something like this, it's just a shame there's so many people ready to bring you down, for doing nothing more than bringing something you like to light! all we generally have is what the big wigs/studios give us, and more often than not, all there going for is what will bring them money, they honestly don't give a shite bout the character/concepts/movie itself, just the fact that it will bring them more money than they know what to do with! "
it would have been good if it didnt have superman and wonder woman in it hence the word grayson as the title and the costumes were bad"
Bad? I thought they were good for home grown stuff! it aint easy filming your own thing, especially superheroes! as stated, you have to remeber this is a fan trailer, not a high budget studio one, and for a fan trailer, that is superperb, and my hats of to the person! I honestly can't berate someone for going to that effort and producing something of that quality for a fan trailer! "

i could do better with less money than they had

#17 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
it would have been good if it didnt have superman and wonder woman in it hence the word grayson as the title and the costumes were bad"

Bad? I thought they were good for home grown stuff! it aint easy filming your own thing, especially superheroes! as stated, you have to remeber this is a fan trailer, not a high budget studio one, and for a fan trailer, that is superperb, and my hats of to the person! I honestly can't berate someone for going to that effort and producing something of that quality for a fan trailer!

#18 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
Bad? I thought they were good for home grown stuff! it aint easy filming your own thing, especially superheroes! as stated, you have to remeber this is a fan trailer, not a high budget studio one, and for a fan trailer, that is superperb, and my hats of to the person! I honestly can't berate someone for going to that effort and producing something of that quality for a fan trailer! "
i could do better with less money than they had"
actions speak louder than words! I'll belive you when I see it! I could also do better when I go to sleep and start dreaming! "

weirdo coockoocoockooo

#19 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:

actions speak louder than words! I'll belive you when I see it! I could also do better when I go to sleep and start dreaming!

#20 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
actions speak louder than words! I'll belive you when I see it! I could also do better when I go to sleep and start dreaming! "
weirdo *coockoocoockooo*"

roughly translated, in your dreams, youngster!

#21 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
roughly translated, in your dreams, youngster! "

im no youngster boy!!

#22 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
im no youngster boy!!"

and i'm no boy, young one! (I would have thought that being called young would have been a compliment this day and age, obviously i was wrong!)

#23 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
im no youngster boy!!"
and i'm no boy, young one! (I would have thought that being called young would have been a compliment this day and age, obviously i was wrong!)"

yeaqh sure youre no boy right thatys what you think

#24 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"Nighthunter says:
im no youngster boy!!"
and i'm no boy, young one! (I would have thought that being called young would have been a compliment this day and age, obviously i was wrong!)"
yeaqh sure youre no boy right thatys what you think"

Bring it on, sista! and thanx for the compliment! much apreciated!

#25 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
this video is old as hell..."

agreed

#26 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"

Agreed? you never even seen it before this post! if I recall correctly, you were asking what it was about! and yes, like I stated, I knew it was like, a year and a half old! some of us are just slow of the bat in catching up!

#27 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"
Agreed? you never even seen it before this post! if I recall correctly, you were asking what it was about! and yes, like I stated, I knew it was like, a year and a half old! some of us are just slow of the bat in catching up! "
youre a retard i said it was old cause it is an old vid. "

Retard! wow, i feel privilaged, i've never been called that! ps your really showing your age now lol

#28 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"
Agreed? you never even seen it before this post! if I recall correctly, you were asking what it was about! and yes, like I stated, I knew it was like, a year and a half old! some of us are just slow of the bat in catching up! "

youre a retard i said it was old cause it is an old vid.

#29 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

pps you spelled "your" wrong, kuchiku!

#30 Posted by lordraiden (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#31 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"kuchiku says:
"lordraiden says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"kuchiku says:
"Colt Python says:
"OLD VIDEO ALERT*******"
what do you mean colt"
agreed"
youre a retard i said it was old cause it is an old vid. "
Retard! wow, i feel privilaged, i've never been called that! ps your really showing your age now lol"

im 20 and stateing a fact that your a retard you b!tch

#32 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ENOUGH!

=======

M