#1 Posted by Bezza (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

...Pretty pleased with my graphic novel haul yesterday.....what do you think?

1. All Star Superman. 2. Daredevil Vol 1, (Bendis) 3. Shazam Vol 1 (Johns)

4. Wolverine Vol 1 (Aaron) 5. Flash rebirth (Johns) 6. Flash New 52 Vol 1(Manapul/Buccellato)

Added to this I bought myself Kingdom Come and Captain Atom vol 1, in the run up to Christmas, making 8 new graphic novels in total this past fortnight!

I can heartily recommend all of these, in particular the art work in the Daredevil book Is quite stunning and the Wolverine collection brilliant. As a big fan of DC powerhouses, especially Flash, my DC books are much enjoyed!

#2 Edited by Tattacus (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff. I've only read Kingdom Come. It's probably my favourite graphic novel ever. I wouldn't mind getting into Flash at some point.

I have Spawn Origins 1 coming in the post hopefully tomorrow. Then Old Man Logan from my girlfriend and whatever else GN she bought but won't tell me.

#3 Edited by VoodooPenguin (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza:

Flash is really good. I would imagine that Daredevil is too, if it's written by Bendis.

@tattacus:

You really should. The first two arcs are amazing as well as the art. I haven't even finished the King Grodd arc, and I doubt I ever will. The art style also changed completely.

#4 Posted by Tattacus (50 posts) - - Show Bio

You really should. The first two arcs are amazing as well as the art. I haven't even finished the King Grodd arc, and I doubt I ever will. The art style also changed completely.

Is this in the New 52 Flash series you're talking about?

#5 Posted by VoodooPenguin (974 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by IrishX (2304 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SilverPool (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom Come and Buccellato/Manapul's run on Flash is great.

#8 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: Good stuff. I have to agree with you on Daredevil. The next few volumes are just as good, if not better.

I need to check out Aron's Wolverine...