Avatar image for the_jackolantern
The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_jackolantern

Has anyone read this comic it is a 4 issue series from image that has just finished.I have all 4 issues but have been waiting to get the final issue which came today but I'm working(f*ucking royal navy) so have to wait till I get home to read it.i waited till I got all the issues cause that's how I read grant Morrison stories,as I find them a tad confusing else.anyway just wondered what others thought of the book.PLEASE NO SPOILERS,

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kingsloth

You could have actually read them on a monthly basis, happy was suprisingly coherant throughout, and I really enjoyed it. I hope he does another miniseries with image soon.

The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_jackolantern

That's a shame I've waited so long then.have to get on that as soon as I get back

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By SoA

great story , its dark and gritty and sometimes just plain wacky but a good book

The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_jackolantern

Just finished issue one and I liked it.not confusing like a normal grant Morrison book. Nick sax is a a good character,use to be a cop,got loads of medals but now he's going around killing people dunno why yet.he puts a hit out on himself to get fratelli brothers together so he can whack them.he whacks the 3 of them and has a shoot out with a fourth unknown to him fratelli brother as that brother tells him about a fuck load of cash in a bank account under password only know by him to not get killed back sax kills him anyway and goes outside realising he has been shoot and falls to the floor and arrested by the cops and taken to a mob hospital where he is gonna get tortured until they get the password to the fratellis safe.as he is in the hospital he starts to hallucinating a blue horse called happy that wants him to save he's friend hailey.

The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_jackolantern

Sorry if that post doesn't make a lot of sense I'm a chef not a writer.