Grace + Thunder = Lesbian Love

Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

Edited By Black_Kn1ght

When Thunder first met Grace the two started hate each other which was only a kind of love affair. Later in the years they were revealed to be lesbians and started dating each other and became in love.

watch this link to see some of their love in action www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZeLat5Xu34  

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ReVamp

This Thread makes me confused :S

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By StarKiller809

I really like them together.
ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ChadwickDavis

Actually I believe Grace is Bi-sexual simply because she is is known for her many trysts with Male superheroes (nost notable are: Roy Harper, Plastic Man, and possibly Hal Jordan-but he is questionable the first two are not)

thanos1970

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thanos1970

well she could be lesbian and in denial. a lot of gay and lesbian people date the oposite sex to either hide their homosexuality or they are in denial. But the bisexual seems to work as well. What i dont like is this wow we need gay charictures to be PC so lets just say wham so and so is gay or lesbian and then either drop it and never mention it again or change it later when it no longer is an attention drawer. Also it seems lesbian charictures are more prominate and shown in more romantic action then gay ones. This is logical because hey most readers are teen boys or men and to them lesbians are hot gays are not. 

just my 2 cents
Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Kairan1979
@thanos1970:  

This is logical because hey most readers are teen boys or men and to them lesbians are hot gays are not.

tell this to the army of Hulkling/Wiccan fans.
GraceChoiJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GraceChoiJr

Actually, it was stated (forgot which issue it was) that Grace only had sex with dudes for the physical relese. While she had relationships for the emotional and physical aspects with women. I think she was explaining why she had so much sex with people to Anissa.