#1 Edited by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

So I found this facts:

*The Avengers, while on the Helicarrier, realize that they are being turned against each other via mind manipulation from Loki. This happens when Banner unknowingly picks up the staff that Loki has with him and uses to both shoot and turn humans into his minions.. The tip of the spear has a blue sparkling crystal at the end that many believe is energy from the Cosmic Cube...this is false. It is actually the Blue Infinity Gem that allows the user to control others and enter the thoughts of others. It is part of Marvel's "Infinity Gauntlet" which involves the Avengers taking on Thanos, the character seen during the credits. After a long war spanning dozens of Marvel comics issues (including a canceled story line) the Gems are dispersed among superheros and mutants after Iron Man and Steve Rogers reclaim them. In fact, one of the Gems makes it into rival DC Comics story lines and is given to Darkseid, who is the DC equivalent to Thanos.

*After Thor and Loki crash down on the mountain side, a large black crow flies by them as they are talking. In Norse mythology, their father, Odin, had two crows, Huginn and Muninn, who would bring Odin information from Midgard (Earth).

*The battle cry of the Avengers, "Avengers Assemble" was not spoken throughout the film. However Chris Evans would say it behind the scenes to call out the rest of cast via text message to hang out off the set.

*Complex legal issues prevented a number of "Avengers" characters from their inclusion in this film. Most notably, these include Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch, the twin children of X-Men) villain Magneto, and frequent adversaries Doctor Doom (nemesis of the Fantastic Four) and Norman Osbourne/Green Goblin (the primary antagonist ofSpider-Man). Though all characters are owned by Marvel/Disney, the "X-Men" and "Fantastic Four" characters had all been licensed to Fox Studios, and those of "Spider-Man" to Sony before work began on an "Avengers" film. Marvel has said that in the future they hope to regain the rights to all licensed properties, that the aforementioned characters might have a role in subsequent "Avengers" films.

*The movie basically holds true to the comic book origins, save that Nick Fury and SHIELD did not create the Avengers. Also, founding members Ant-Man/Goliath (Hank Pym) and Wasp (Janet Pym) were not cast (Ant-Man had not appeared in a previous Marvel film and, therefore, had not been established for movie-goers, and Wasp merely appeared in a small cameo in Thor).

So . . . what's your reaction?

*WASP DIDN'T APPEAR ON THOR. (MY BAD)

#2 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@d99026 said:

*The battle cry of the Avengers, "Avengers Assemble" was not spoken throughout the film. However Chris Evans would say it behind the scenes to call out the rest of cast via text message to hang out off the set.

Didn't Captain America say "Avengers Assemble" while they were fighting the aliens? Am I remembering something that didn't happen?

#3 Posted by Jodez (150 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wasp had a cameo in Thor?

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Pretty sure he didnt. I stayed alert to try and catch him saying but he didnt say it. I kinda got why, it was their first time together. Hopefully they will in Avengers 2

@d99026: I knew all of them except for the black crow (didnt noticed it) and WASP???

HAD A CAMEO? IN THOR?

WHERE? GIVE ME FOOTAGE

#5 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Wasp didn't make a cameo.

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Then the OP gave me false hope. He should step on a lego

#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool stuff.

#8 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Unless he meant an actual wasp lol.

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: if so, he must have one heck of a vision xD

#10 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: No he didn't.

@Jorgevy: Can't find it either.

#11 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@d99026 said:

@AweSam: No he didn't.

@Jorgevy: Can't find it either.

So how do you know for sure Wasp made a cameo?

#12 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@AweSam: Then the OP gave me false hope. He should step on a lego

This is the greatest curse I have ever heard. Well done my man!

#13 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp in Thor? Where?

#14 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: @IcePrince_X: What I mean was WASP DIDN'T APPEAR ON THOR. I tried finding it.

Couldn't find it.

#15 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@d99026: oh, so maybe you should change the OP. It tricked me xD

#16 Posted by d99026 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: WASP DIDN'T APPEAR ON THOR.

#17 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@d99026: I know, you've said it already, but you should change the OP so people dont read it and think "hey maybe I missed her in Thor".

#18 Posted by Agent_November (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@d99026: Just a minor point: Huginn and Muninn are RAVENS, not crows...

#19 Edited by jahmez117 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy @d99026 @IcePrince_X @AweSam @Jodez There was a reference but not an actual character cameo. It was like a sticker or a logo or something. I've only seen the movie twice but it was there. There's also like a single frame of the infinity gauntlet in odins trophy room when the frost giants break in. Also In The Avenger the tesseract gun that captain America puts on the table is *BRAND NEW* as in *NOT FROM WWII* but still has the hydra symbol on it. JS.

#20 Posted by Novemberx2 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

"The movie basically holds true to the comic book origins, save that Nick Fury and SHIELD did not create the Avengers. Also, founding members Ant-Man/Goliath (Hank Pym) and Wasp (Janet Pym) were not cast (Ant-Man had not appeared in a previous Marvel film and, therefore, had not been established for movie-goers,"

So actually it doesn't hold true the origins

Did you copy and paste this off some click bait website where some "Journalist" has done a quick google search?