#1 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

I love vampires and im looking for suggestions on comics with cool vampires....and I mean real rip your head off/disembowel you vampires.

#2 Posted by Ty1er (3 posts) - - Show Bio

American Vampire. I know its Snyder so that can be rather polarizing, but I think AV is a really solid series. Oh, and it has some pretty bad ass vamps. Skinner Sweet anyone???

#3 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

One's where they're portrayed as mostly regular people and not the biggest threat in said comic and made fun of and down trodden because of Twilight? At least, that's how the Vampires are in a film idea I came up with (after seeing the abomination that was GI 2) that's essentially an homage to the old Universal Monster Movies that involves Vampires, Werewolves, and a take on Frankenstein's Monster mixed with some 70's style action-sploitation right out of a Quentin Tarantino movie and Nazis in a modern setting.

#4 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! And two of the main good guys (behind the main character) are Blaxploitation werewolves who, up until the beginning of the movie, still thought it was the 70's.

#5 Edited by krunkeela (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: An American Vampire special the Long Road to Hell=beautiful art+vamps. I'm actually reading it right now and wow, this is what your looking for.

edit: Oh and I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about I, vampire.

#6 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I, Vampire I thought was pretty cool.

#7 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@ty1er:

already reading that one and I am in love with the vamps in it. Snyder is awesome IMO

#8 Posted by Strider92 (15263 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Try out I, Vampire its awesome.

#9 Posted by RustyRoy (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

American Vampire and I, Vampire.

#10 Posted by RustyRoy (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

And Batman Red Rain is pretty great too.

#11 Posted by Vhyra (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I, Vampire. :( Why oh why did you have to get canceled! Check it out though, give it some last love. :)

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (13718 posts) - - Show Bio

American Vampite or I,Vampire.

#13 Edited by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4525 posts) - - Show Bio

Look for this comic called Sword Of Dracula. And I have heard good things about the new Morbius book.

#15 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (27409 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: American Vampire, I, Vampire, 30 Days of Night, Morbius and there is Day Men coming out for BOOM!

#16 Posted by Jokergeist (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: I don't know any vampire comics... however I know of this pretty thrilling and manly novel you should check out. It's called Twilight.

Sincerely,

#17 Posted by The Stegman (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: American Vampire is the best, followed by I Vampire, which was recently cancelled by DC, but it's great nontheless.