Goku vs Naruto Calculations and Comparison

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: 100 Quintilian isn't a official power level..... The voice actor of frieza was joking....

Tonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: What voice actor? I got that power level from Dainzenshuu (Or a name like that).

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: the number 100 Quintilian came from an interview with Frieza's Japanese voice actor when they asked him how strong he would guess frieza was now. He said 100 Quintilian. It was supposed to be a joke, power levels mean nothing anymore.

Tonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Oh, so someone actually nailed the number... regardless, I did not get it from him. I got it from the movie itself. There is some text that was in the movie (in the japanese release at least) that said that Frieza's power level was 100 quintillion. That guy probably wasn't joking either.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: do some research yourself. The number came from an interview with the voice actor, nowhere else . If u think you are right put a link provi it.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: he pretty obviously was joking

He was making a pun on words

Tonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Tonking

@alextheboss: Ok, here is a link to a picture of the article in which it is stated that Golden Frieza's power level is 100 quintillion. The number is shown prominently so you won't have to look for it: (Copy the link in a new tab)

http://i0.wp.com/waku2japan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/CDEzSgTUsAAhh_h_orig.jpg

Tonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Here is a calculation showing that Goku is milliond of times faster than light:

Goku takes 2 days to return to Earth from King Kai's planet, traveling snake way which is 1 million kilometers long. This makes Goku's speed a little more than 20,000 km/h or about 5,500 meters per second. (Yes, there are curves in snake way. There's absolutely no way to measure the distance subtracted because we do not follow Goku 100% through snake way. Some parts may or may not be curved. We have no idea what percentage he skips by flying over them so we have to just go with official numbers and call it a "general" range)

Goku maintains a power level of over 8000 at this time when not using Kaio-Ken.

If you determine speed by power level then speed can be estimated. With multiple sources putting SSJ 3's power level around 720 Million we can determine speed, dividing 720 million by 9000 or so. Then multiplying that number by Goku's speed at a 9000-ish power level. (Yes 720 Mil Power Level will be debated, this middle number is just a reference point that doesn't change the end numbers. Though if you have a direct link to an official reference of SSJ3 Power level or multipliers and not what a fan stated in a forum, I will immediately redo this middle equation)

720 mil divided by 9000 is 80,000 (more if we use his 8000 power level so this is giving him an even slower speed just to be on the safe side). 80,000 multiplied by 5,500 meters per second equals out to 440 million meters per second.

The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s, we can round up to 300 million m/s to make it easy. If you divide 440 Million m/s by 300 million m/s that puts Goku's speed in SSJ3 1.46 times the speed of light. (slightly faster if you don't round up the speed of light...)

Next you take Goku's general fighting power. Again we will put Goku at a disadvantage to be safe. Frieza in Golden Form is officially stated at 100 Quintillion Power level. Goku in SSGSS form fights on par and even with a slight advantage against Golden Frieza. This would put Goku around 100 Quintillion and probably higher. We will just take the low end and say he is 100 Quintillion power level as well.

100 Quintillion (SSGSS power level) divided by 720 Million (SSJ3 power level) equals 138,888,888,889 (over 138 Billion). Multiply that by his speed at SSJ 3 (1.46 times the speed of light) and his speed in SSGSS form equals out to 202,777,777,778.... (after rounding against Goku's favor on multiple instances he would actually be slightly faster than this)

Goku is arguably MORE than 100 Quintillion power level. The reason being is that power level is a measure of all around balance of key ability. Strength/speed/energy ability. This is not officially stated (that's why I say "arguably") but deductive reasoning throughout the show leads us to believe this is true. While characters within same general power levels may be faster or stronger than their opponent or have better energy abilities. Frieza is credited with being exceptional for his energy abilities. Goku merely crushes him by being a whopping 30 Million higher power level when transforming into a super saiyan. Now this all leads me to SSGSS power level. Frieza was physically stronger but Goku's ability to maintain his form was MUCH MUCH greater and his speed was arguably greater too. This would atleast put Goku in Frieza's power level and I personally believe he would be higher than 100 Quintillion, if only slightly. I wouldn't say much. Maybe 5 - 10% greater in power at most. Just guesstimating.

This difference not being accounted for means his speed could possibly be higher and at the very least can make up for some numbers that can't be calculated such as the curves in snake way. 202 Billion times speed of light is extremely realistic (within this fictional universe) based off official numbers.

So Goku's speed in SSGSS form is over 202 Billion times the speed of light. It's safe to say Frieza, Vegeta and Beerus are all in this speed range as well with Whis, the strongest being in Dragonball so far, being much much faster.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking said:

@alextheboss: Here is a calculation showing that Goku is milliond of times faster than light:

Goku takes 2 days to return to Earth from King Kai's planet, traveling snake way which is 1 million kilometers long. This makes Goku's speed a little more than 20,000 km/h or about 5,500 meters per second. (Yes, there are curves in snake way. There's absolutely no way to measure the distance subtracted because we do not follow Goku 100% through snake way. Some parts may or may not be curved. We have no idea what percentage he skips by flying over them so we have to just go with official numbers and call it a "general" range)

Goku maintains a power level of over 8000 at this time when not using Kaio-Ken.

If you determine speed by power level then speed can be estimated. With multiple sources putting SSJ 3's power level around 720 Million we can determine speed, dividing 720 million by 9000 or so. Then multiplying that number by Goku's speed at a 9000-ish power level. (Yes 720 Mil Power Level will be debated, this middle number is just a reference point that doesn't change the end numbers. Though if you have a direct link to an official reference of SSJ3 Power level or multipliers and not what a fan stated in a forum, I will immediately redo this middle equation)

720 mil divided by 9000 is 80,000 (more if we use his 8000 power level so this is giving him an even slower speed just to be on the safe side). 80,000 multiplied by 5,500 meters per second equals out to 440 million meters per second.

The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s, we can round up to 300 million m/s to make it easy. If you divide 440 Million m/s by 300 million m/s that puts Goku's speed in SSJ3 1.46 times the speed of light. (slightly faster if you don't round up the speed of light...)

Next you take Goku's general fighting power. Again we will put Goku at a disadvantage to be safe. Frieza in Golden Form is officially stated at 100 Quintillion Power level. Goku in SSGSS form fights on par and even with a slight advantage against Golden Frieza. This would put Goku around 100 Quintillion and probably higher. We will just take the low end and say he is 100 Quintillion power level as well.

100 Quintillion (SSGSS power level) divided by 720 Million (SSJ3 power level) equals 138,888,888,889 (over 138 Billion). Multiply that by his speed at SSJ 3 (1.46 times the speed of light) and his speed in SSGSS form equals out to 202,777,777,778.... (after rounding against Goku's favor on multiple instances he would actually be slightly faster than this)

Goku is arguably MORE than 100 Quintillion power level. The reason being is that power level is a measure of all around balance of key ability. Strength/speed/energy ability. This is not officially stated (that's why I say "arguably") but deductive reasoning throughout the show leads us to believe this is true. While characters within same general power levels may be faster or stronger than their opponent or have better energy abilities. Frieza is credited with being exceptional for his energy abilities. Goku merely crushes him by being a whopping 30 Million higher power level when transforming into a super saiyan. Now this all leads me to SSGSS power level. Frieza was physically stronger but Goku's ability to maintain his form was MUCH MUCH greater and his speed was arguably greater too. This would atleast put Goku in Frieza's power level and I personally believe he would be higher than 100 Quintillion, if only slightly. I wouldn't say much. Maybe 5 - 10% greater in power at most. Just guesstimating.

This difference not being accounted for means his speed could possibly be higher and at the very least can make up for some numbers that can't be calculated such as the curves in snake way. 202 Billion times speed of light is extremely realistic (within this fictional universe) based off official numbers.

So Goku's speed in SSGSS form is over 202 Billion times the speed of light. It's safe to say Frieza, Vegeta and Beerus are all in this speed range as well with Whis, the strongest being in Dragonball so far, being much much faster.

That is where I stopped reading.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: you know this site has a fanfic section right?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Don't read it. It doesn't affect me that you don't take me seriously. The calculation speaks for itself and you can't deny it. Oh, and I know that there is a fanfiction section. The problem is that I'm being serious.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking:That was the voice actor joking... It is unofficial....

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: 1. calculations aren't valid in dbz

2. it breaks the laws of physics to go faster than the speed of light

3. even if it was possible to go FTL in dbz there is many scenes in the anime and manga disproving they can go FTL

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By micah007123

@alextheboss said:

3. even if it was possible to go FTL in dbz there is many scenes in the anime and manga disproving they can go FTL

Say what? Beerus literally flew to another solar system in about a minute in DBS. On top of that he and Whis live in a Nebula.........do you have any idea how much speed it would take simply to exit one of those as fast as they do?

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: considering that their nebula wasn't even visible when they left the planet and stars were visible from faraway,it would be an incredible amount.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: berus is a proven MFTL goku is 70% of berus power, scaling he should be easily mftl too.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By alextheboss

@flashback0180: @micah: I'm pretty sure I already said the gods might be FTL. If I didn't then yes, since they are gods they are allowed to break the laws of physics. Also when they went across the universe that was with Whis' staff.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: @micah: I'm pretty sure I already said the gods might be FTL. If I didn't then yes, since they are gods they are allowed to break the laws of physics. Also when they went across the universe that was with Whis' staff.

What do the laws of physics have to do with this? Goku and Vegeta shouldn't be able to pull off half the things we see them doing if they were restricted in such a way.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: yes I know, but dragon ball still follows some laws of physics like most shows. I do think they can reach speeds faster than light but people don't realize passing the speed of light isn't an easy thing to do. It is impossible in real life and extremely difficult in most shows. the anime and manga have so many scenes showing that the characters aren't faster than light it is hard to overlook.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: How can you be serious on those calculations lol

Tonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Tonking

@alextheboss: First off: Check the link... again. That proves that the power level is official you want it or not. Secondly, I know that they weren't faster than light in most of the show. The calculation shows that he only became faster than light at the very end of DBZ. He's that fast in the new movie , Revival of F. Thirdly, he's not talking about BoG, he's talking about the second episode of Dragon Ball Super where Whis is in one of the most distants planets in the universe (that's mostly what the narrator said, don't quote me on that) and Beerus is on his home planet telling Whis that he only has 2 minutes before he hits the time limit, after that he appears right alongside Whis and Whis tells him that he still has 1 minute. By logic, he went to the other side of the universe in a matter of seconds. If you don't think that that is FTL then I don't think I can convice you.

Tonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: I am serious as Lieren was when he posted his. I wonder why I'm being sent to the fanfiction section and he wasn't.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: That was the interview of the voice actor.... Just because it was in a newspaper doesn't make it official.... V-jump magazine had it's own power levels but none of them are official.

Just get over it. Power Levels aren't a part of dragon ball anymore.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking said:

@never_give_up: I am serious as Lieren was when he posted his. I wonder why I'm being sent to the fanfiction section and he wasn't.

Didn't see when he posted it...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonking: Also I do think Gods are FTL, just not the non gods.

FoJq-Yx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By FoJq-Yx

goku easlly solo solo naruto verse proof? well goku SSJGSS able to hold a supernova (stated by berrus in fukatsu no F) he said "i don't believe it goku is actually able to hold the explossion, it's atleast powerfull as star exploded" and berrus with only his one finger not showing use any key actually destroy half of planet that size same as earth (from my comparison though),and this is my calculation using all of my source,talk to all naruto fans,my brother that almost all day watching DBZ or reading,playing games,seeing video in youtube

goku strength. base=400 ton

SSJ=20000

SSJ2=40000

SSJ3=160,000,000

speed=

goku already at speed of light in namek saga

base=11,200,00 miles/hour

SSJ=28,000,000,00

SSJ2=56,000,000,00

SSJ3=224,000,000,00

durability

in cell saga durabilitty

53 quadrllion we X7

base=371 quadrillion

SSJ1=18550

SSJ2=37100

SSJ3=148400

Naruto strength=60,588 Ton

naruto speed,450,000 miles/hour

naruto durabillity=27 quadrillion megatons

sorry for the bad english :3

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why this thread should exist.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't see why this thread should exist.

What I find surprising is that this thread lasted 6 pages.

FoJq-Yx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay in the last naruto the movie naruto state that he could hold all of the moon so what? that's is the best of naruto but the master roshi actually destroy it but all of you know that power level is actually bullshit soo yeah naruto=moon buster and goku is=universe buster proof? well goku in SSJGSS is 80% of berrus and berrus actually almost destory universe 7 because some "reason" ohh did i meantion berrus when want to destroy the universe is only at 70% of berrus

Kudlak-Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Kudlak-Sin

@micah said:
@alextheboss said:

Say what? Beerus literally flew to another solar system in about a minute in DBS. On top of that he and Whis live in a Nebula.........do you have any idea how much speed it would take simply to exit one of those as fast as they do?

The nebula was nowhere in sight. Pretty sure he didn't fly in the next solar system over. We are unsure how far he flew.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By micah007123

@micah said:
@alextheboss said:

The nebula was nowhere in sight. Pretty sure he didn't fly in the next solar system over. We are unsure how far he flew.

He did considering we see him in another star system, but anyways the Nebula point holds.......just to enter and exist one as fast as they do would require FTL speeds.

Kudlak-Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@kudlak-sin said:
@micah said:
@alextheboss said:

He did considering we see him in another star system, but anyways the Nebula point holds.......just to enter and exist one as fast as they do would require FTL speeds.

Another star system that can be on the other side of the universe for all we know..

The nebula would have been visible when they were flying off if it really was in the next star system. Just saying..

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@kudlak-sin said:
@micah said:
@alextheboss said:

Another star system that can be on the other side of the universe for all we know..

Well assuming that, then he would be even faster. I mean the planets location was "distant" apparently.

The nebula would have been visible when they were flying off if it really was in the next star system. Just saying..

Quite right, meaning the distance he traveled was probably far greater.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is no where near Goku anymore. Goku is confirmed universal in his new base form. Naruto is barely moon level. Goku is much faster than light. Naruto is light speed at best.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: To be fair he never was, anything beyond Saiyan Saga is spite and Naruto's place in Saiyan Saga is still to be determined.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By TheMan44

@stormking1221: madara was stated to be as strong as Napa. So Goku would still beat Naruto

Sasuke on the other hand can apparently teleport his sword into someone so he beats all non omnipotent via cheating :p

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

@stormking1221: madara was stated to be as strong as Napa. So Goku would still beat Naruto

Sasuke on the other hand can apparently teleport his sword into someone so he beats all non omnipotent via cheating :p

No he wasn't that was just a rumor.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: hence the word "stated". But I'm not putting Madara above Nappa someone who could move near light speed.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44: The way your saying it I thought you were implying, the statement was from an official source of some kind.

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well.....................................guess we're done here since Goku can destroy the universe.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryokuma100: lol in his base form. Ssgss is a multiplier by at least two. That makes goku multiversal

#newarguement- Goku is multiversal.

Avatar image for nealengaming509
NealenGaming509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Defence

I really don't understand people saying Goku would stomp. Yes he could destroy the Earth to win but, that's an instant tie seeing even Super Sayien God can't survive Earth blowing up or breath in space. Before anybody says he did in the movie you are wrong. He was still breathing just VERY thin air. So in order for this battle Goku must NOT destroy the planet.

Now for my analysis is simple really. Goku uses Chi correct? Chi is mainly physical energy. Chakra is the power of Yin and Yang chakra. Spiritual Energy and Physical Energy. Since the 9 Demons are Yang chakra that means all demons are made up of Chi. The Four Tails State is strong enough to create a Bijubomb that is equal to Goku's Kamehameha when he first fought Vegeta. It is clearly stated that the Bijuubomb is both Yin and Yang chakra. So if the attacks hit a bit of it would go threw and hit Goku (who has no defence to spiritual energy, only to Chi/Spiritual Energy) would get heavily wounded. And that is just the Four Tails State. Imagine what a full on Nine Tail? It could be equal to the Super Sayien and (dare I say it) possibly the Super Sayien 2.

Another thing since Chi is part of chakra the nit gives him another weakness. Anybody can flux somebody's chakra by forcing there own Chakra in them. So if Goku is in any transformation that means if Naruto or anybody gets there hands on him for even half or less of a second they can force him back to base form (of course he is still strong in that form). Also there is the Sharingan. The Sharingan does not just copy ninjutsu, it predicts. So Madara and Obito/Tobi would be unharmed with Kamui. Now there is the Rinnegan. It can mess around with gravity. So with increasing it and lowering it. Now I am aware Goku has trained in enhanced gravity. But, if it is constantly changed then it can confuse him. For example lets say gravity is increased. So Goku uses more force but Pein stops it or even weaker gravity so Goku would move at same force and move to fast and he would end up hitting a wall or something.

Now for the last one is the Ten Tails. Before you say Goku would one shot it you are right and wrong. Goku can ont destroy Earth for he would die. The Ten Tails is completely different from the other 9 (not including the Zero-Tails). The Ten Tails is the entire world's natural energy. Basically the Ten Tails is a Spirit Bomb that can hurt anybody wether they are Pure of heart or not. And it is Nartural chakra. Chakra. So it is roughly TWICE as strong as a Spirit bomb. Even Goku can't survive that. Also there is the fact that Naruto characters have a jutsu that breings them back from the dead in a near indestructible state that would make the T-1000 jealous. Also their illusions would do almost nothing on him with him changing his power levels which messes with his chakra. Only Tsukutomi and Infinte Tsukuyomi can work on Goku (breaking Tsukuyomi is an Uchiha thing since their Sharingan makes them immune to genjutsu and able to break tsukuyomi. Everything else is just fanfiction so don't say Goku can do it.).

I am not saying they would stomp him. I am just saying that he CAN lose. He is not invincible. Yes ALOT of Naruto characters will die but, many can also stand a chance against Goku. That is all I got to say.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@nealengaming509: ah.....Goku still blitz and one shot whole Narutoverse.

The main advantage Goku has his speed,DC and physical strength.

I don't think Goku is idiot enough to let Narutoverse to do whatever they want to.

btw don't bump old threads.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nealengaming509: I hope you know that goku has been breathing and fighting in space for the past couple dbs episodes

NealenGaming509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: Yes he has speed but there ARE a lot of characters. it will take him a while and he has no defence of any kind against Bijuu bomb unless he dodges.

NealenGaming509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: Near the atmosphere where there is little air but still air.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers