#1 Posted by Ben836 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the Death Battle Re-analysis

Goku is powerful enough to move 1.6 Quintillion tons or 1,600,000,000,000,000,000 tons as a SSJ4.

Reversing this process, 1.6 quintillion divided 10, divided by 4, divided by 2, divided by 50.

This means

Base Goku-400,000,000,000 tons or 400 billion tons

SSJ Goku-20,000,000,000,000 tons or 20 Trillion tons

SSJ2-40,000,000,000,000 tons or 40 trillion tons

SSJ3-160,000,000,000,000 tons or 160 trillion tons

SSJ4-1,600,000,000,000,000,000 tons or 1.6 quintillion tons

According to Death Battle's Re-analysis

Goku can withstand over 21.2 Septillion megatons of force.

Base Goku- 53 sextillion megatons

SSJ-2625 sextillion megatons of force

SSJ2-5250 sextillion megatons of force

SSJ3-2.1 septillion megatons of force

SSJ4-21.2 Septillion megatons of force

Again in Death Battles Re-analysis Goku has an approximate speed of

Base Goku-2,000,000,000 mi/sec

SSJ-100,000,000,000 mi/sec

SSJ2-200,000,000,000 mi/sec

SSJ3-800,000,000,000 mi/sec

SSJ4-8,000,000,000,000 mi/sec

Now for Naruto. I do not watch Naruto and I simply had to go by friends. (Who are massive fanboys of Naruto)

Naruto fighting Pain threw two Rhino a mile high they said. They said the Rhino's were 50x the size of a normal Rhino. So thus 50x the weight.

An average Rhino weight 3 tons so they would weigh 150 tons each. Combined 300 tons, of course they said not only did Naruto catch them he threw them. A normal Rhino on average is 6 ft long. 50x bigger would make it 300ft long. According to physics, to lift something, you must be lifting with force double that of Gravity pulling it down. That puts Naruto at 600 tons. Keep in mind this was Sage Mode Naruto. A mile is 5280 ft. If he threw then that many feet. He only had to overcome the Rhinos' overall mass 17 times. Or throw with 17x the force pulling them down. Meaning Sage Mode Naruto threw 5,100 tons. This is assuming my friends gave me accurate information. Now, the say for every tailed form, his stat is increased x2. So that make Naruto, in Four Tails, at 81,600 tons. They then said from Four Tails to Eight Tails its x4 for every tail. This would put Naruto at 20,889,600 tons. Or 20 million, 889 thousand, 600 tons. This again is assuming the information they gave was accurate. They then said Nine-Tails was 16x stronger. So Naruto's final strength is

334,233,600 tons. Or 334 million, 233 thousand, 600 tons.

Again assuming the info they gave me was right.

Naruto's Speed was somewhat more difficult, but they supplied info.

He said Naruto crossed an ocean in only 2 seconds. I doubted this myself since all of Naruto takes place on one general continent. But I just wanted to prove how little chance Naruto has of beating Goku to them. To be generous I gave Naruto the Pacific Ocean as a measurement of that ocean. So Naruto crossed 12,300 mi in two seconds. This means he was moving at 6,150 mi/sec. Again this is Sage Mode, and if their assumptions are correct. And I was generous, it was probably much smaller than the Atlantic. So I multiply that x2, four times and I get 98,400 mi/sec. Then the 4x, I get 25,190,400 mi/sec. Then 16x 403,046,400 mi/sec.. Which would be Sage Mode Naruto at Nine-Tails. If my friend's info were correct.

For Naruto's durability I had nothing to really go by. But I found a work around that helped. The Largest Nuke ever detonated was 50 megatons and could decimate an entire city. Pain did the same, and Naruto took that attack. So Naruto's durability is at least 50 Megatons. Again this is Sage Mode, with 4-tails, it is 800 Megatons, 8-tails would be at 204,800 Megatons. 9-tails would be 3,276,800 megatons. Which is his final calculation lets compare.

Strength-Base Goku-400 Billion tons>> Nine-tailed Fox Sage Mode Naruto-335 million tons

Speed- Base Goku-2 Billion mi/sec>>Nine-tailed Fox Sage Mode Naruto -404 million mi/sec

Durability-Base Goku-53 Sextillion megatons of force>>>Nine Tailed Fox Sage Mode Naruto-3,276,800 megatons

This proves Goku's base form is more than what it would take to beat Naruto, and in this comparison all of Naruto's feats were generously calculated. Assuming my friends were right. Those Rhino's could've weighed far less, We do not know which ocean he crossed, or if it even was an ocean, and I am pretty sure Pain's attack that wiped out a village is weaker than the largest Nuke tested, as Villages are smaller than very large cities.

Link to Death Battle Re-Analysis:http://www.screwattack.com/news/final-analysis-superman-and-goku-w-power-levels

What do you think? Think I made a mistake, let me know below!!

#2 Posted by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing from Naruto stands a change against Goku.

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Most DBZ characters could solo the Naruto universe. I like Naruto MUCH better than DBZ, but the power levels just don't compare.

#4 Posted by JakeN7 (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ben836: What "re-analysis" are you specifically referring to? Did Screwattack re-do his stats or something? Also, Goku's speed is instant thanks to Instant Transmission. I'll assume you were talking about his physical speed when not using that technique though.

And yeah, really any Dragon Ball character could solo the Naruto universe (love 'em both, but I'm the ultimate DB fanboy and I know each universe's respective standards of power aren't even comparable.)

#5 Posted by The Stegman (20769 posts) - - Show Bio
@Imagine_Man15 said:

Most DBZ characters could solo the Naruto universe. I like Naruto MUCH better than DBZ, but the power levels just don't compare.

This, although I wouldn't say ''most'' DBZ characters, I doubt Yamcha could...just any of the characters worth having the spotlight on them.
#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: I dont know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds like Raditz

jk jk

but seriously, I think Tien, Yamcha and Krillin could solo the Narutoverse in their prime. but it would be a hard fight. Maybe not Yamcha entirely, but Tien and Krillin? when they want, and the fanboys don't Goku wank everywhere, they are tremendously badass

#7 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. This thread has just made my day. Thanks for that.

Anyway, as the rest have stated on here, Naruto has no chance against Goku. I would go as far as to say NONE of the characters in the Narutoverse stands a chance against Goku. I am a fan of Naruto and have been for years now but facts are facts. :\

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12782 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Goku (DB not DBGT) might be a match against Kurama Naruto

#9 Posted by hart7668 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

It is viewed as a feat of a god to create a moon-sized satelite as a grave for the body of the Juubi. Master Roshi destroyed the moon in EARLY Dragon Ball. I'm sorry to say, but Raditz could probably solo a hidden village at a time.

#10 Posted by Greatest_Of_All (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i think krillin which is probably the weakest in dbz team from freiza saga could solo Naruto verse without a sweat.

#11 Posted by urbanchamp (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: These guys who have a site membership blog at the Screwattack site did a more detailed breakdown of Goku and Superman's powers. They did a better job, in my opinion, than the video creators. They did this, I believe, to stop the massive insanity that's happened on youtube and the Screwattack site as a result of Goku losing. The anime/DB fans literally rioted on the internet. Whoever lost, I knew something like this would happen. But, I hate to say it, but I knew it would be worse if Goku lost. I am a big fan of anime. I have been one since 1994. I love Dragon Ball. I only turn 33 years old in 4 months, and I know this is going to make me seem like an old ass man talking like this, but I am usually embarrassed when I see how a lot of these younger anime fans (for some reason, especially Dragon ball fans) behave on the internet with their stupidity and trolling and spamming. The way they were acting in the comments of the battle preview video Screwattack put on youtube, and in comments on blogs on Screwattack was retarded. I have seen nerd rage and stupidity from comic fans on many forums over the past 12 years, but NONE of it compared to that. And it's not a recent phenomena because in the past on other sites I've had to shake my head in disdain. It's like they're on a 24/7/365 sugar high and have extreme ADHD and bladder problems. Anyway, in the post they put up, they were EXTREMELY generous with the amount of power correcting they did with Goku. As for the result, I'll just let you read it for yourself. People have made videos highlighting the results of the write-up. Some people accept it, some people are angry, some people are having a good time with it.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/final-analysis-superman-and-goku-w-power-levels

As for Naruto vs Goku....WTF are these rabid fans thinking??? Do they even WATCH ANY Dragon Ball??? I can't fathom why anybody would even think of that! Unless you mean Goku that fought Vegeta from the Saiyan Saga! *FACEPALM*

#12 Posted by Ben836 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaccine said:

LOL. This thread has just made my day. Thanks for that.

Anyway, as the rest have stated on here, Naruto has no chance against Goku. I would go as far as to say NONE of the characters in the Narutoverse stands a chance against Goku. I am a fan of Naruto and have been for years now but facts are facts. :\

Maybe if you read further, you would know I was already on your side. Genius....*Sigh*

#13 Edited by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ben836: I didn't really read the entire thing but the idea/title of the thread just made me lol as the thought has never come across my mind before. That was where the "This thread has just made my day" came from. It was purely innocent from my standpoint. If you wanna take it as me attacking you and your assumptions, be my guest.

#14 Posted by blackninja007 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

im sorry but im a a huge dbz fan and even i say naruto would put a fight atleast

#15 Edited by zacky34837 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

In the lattest manga about naruto, he sasuke got power of the hermit of the 6 paths. By this they are only able to take damage from a taijutsu or a atack in sage mode which Goku can't use (exept increasing naruto's powers to powers of a God (hermit of the 6 paths was a God)).

#16 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

i love math.

#17 Posted by flashback0180 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

i love DBZ , honestly naruto is a copy of it in a way.

thats why i like to read the manga too.

anyway naruto can lift just about 100+ tons at sage mode ,

FYI Piccolo at sayien arc can solo entire Naruto world with 1 hit

#18 Posted by godofnick (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Yamcha has the ability to solo the Narutoverse, let alone Goku lmao.
Give it a rest guys, Naruto has absolutely no chance of beating Goku.

#19 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

....Even if goku couldn't lift 40 tons, he could still curbstomp naruto. Lifting ability has little to with a fight. Goku could blitz him to infinity and beyond in base form..

i love DBZ , honestly naruto is a copy of it in a way.

not even close. The two aren't even similar.

#20 Posted by flashback0180 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1

Well first off naruto and many other anime are inspired By dbz during the 90 s

Nature's character is very similar to goku

Both love to eat

Can transform into a beast

Both have similar clothes

Both have similar attacks.

#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashback0180:

Well first off naruto and many other anime are inspired By dbz during the 90 s

Nature's character is very similar to goku.

Not at all. Goku is an alien fallen from space who lived in a jungle as a kid. Naruto is a ninja kid who entire village hated.

Both love to eat

Goku has massive apetite. Naruto has a signature dish, ramen.

Can transform into a beast.

One due to genetics and full moon. Other is a part of age old tradition of weaponizing people, and will die if he fully transforms. Naruto doesn't 'transform' into a beast, kyubi is an entirely different being. Goku and ozaru are the same thing.

Both have similar clothes.

What....? by what angle?

Both have similar attacks.

Yes, goku multiplies himself by a hundred, throws knives, summons toads, and uses melee range attacks, and wind element for poison type attacks. Oh wait. He doesn't.

The two characters aren't similar at all.

#22 Posted by Chibi_cute (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stands no chance against base goku.

isn't that common knowledge?

#23 Posted by JakeN7 (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: That moment where you're about to comment on a thread, and realize everything you'd planned on saying, you already said in a post you made a year ago and forgot about.

#24 Edited by flashback0180 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1

i'm not saying they are the same . like a carbon copy.

i'm saying they are similar. like shades of him in it.

and this is not a opinion of mine this is a well known fact. I've followed both series since i was a kid , so i know this.

>link 1

>link 2

>link 3

>link 4

#25 Posted by Eldest808 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Most characters except for Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Krillin, and Master Roshi

#26 Edited by hart7668 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

I think most DB characters would do pretty well against the kage. I mean, Goku was fighting at >lightning speeds in the Piccolo Jr fight. They only get faster and stronger from there.

#27 Posted by Superlightning123 (376 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by flashback0180 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@imagine_man15 said:

no one in naruto universe is a moon burster .

each one of those characters are a easy moon buster . .master roshi is the weakest among them and he bust the moon and had enough energy to DEFEAT kid goku .

BY CANON each one of them were stronger than radditz ,in the begining of z. RADDITZ >Naruto universe.

BY ANIME CANNON, YAMCHA TOOK OUT RACCOM

TIEN TOOK OUT JACE AND BURTER

Chiatzu took out guldo .

raccom > vegeta on nemmek .

#29 Posted by MetalJimmor (563 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped reading the post when you said Goku can move 1.6 quintillion tons. No. Just no.

However, Goku would utterly destroy Naruto in a fight. He'd go on to destroy the entire continent the Naruto series takes place on, and the planet that continent sits on.

As an example, you know how the entire plot of Naruto revolves around the bad guy wanting to use the Moon to cast a world wide genjutsu to control everyone's minds? You know how it's taken years of manga chapters to deal with that, and how it's still going on?

This is how the DBZ cast would deal with the plot of Naruto:

#30 Posted by Eldest808 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@eldest808 said:

@imagine_man15 said:

no one in naruto universe is a moon burster .

each one of those characters are a easy moon buster . .master roshi is the weakest among them and he bust the moon and had enough energy to DEFEAT kid goku .

BY CANON each one of them were stronger than radditz ,in the begining of z. RADDITZ >Naruto universe.

BY ANIME CANNON, YAMCHA TOOK OUT RACCOM

TIEN TOOK OUT JACE AND BURTER

Chiatzu took out guldo .

raccom > vegeta on nemmek .

Master Roshi may have been a Moon Buster but do you realize how much energy it took out of him to fire that blast? In the anime he was shown to be completely exhausted and even reverted back to his normal form. All that the Naruto Characters have to do is use a simple Substitution Jutsu to avoid that blast. And then come in for the kill.

Yamcha may have beat Recoome during the filler episode but by the end of DBZ he was shown to have completely given up fighting because he always was one of the first people that got killed and that the Saiyans were just to hard to keep up with. Same thing with Chiaotzu. He may have beat Guldo but both he and Guldo were NEVER shown to be a Planet or Moon Buster. As they relied on there Psychic Attacks which most Shinobi in Naruto could easily overcome.

Tien and Krillin are the 2 strongest normal Human fighters that Earth has. Not counting 18 or Uub since Uub was reincarnated from Buu and 18 is a Android. I could see Tien and Krillin taking out the Hidden Leaf Village like Pain did but if they get trapped in Sasuke or Itachi's Genjutsu it's game over since no one in DBZ has ever fought against the insane powerful Illusions that the Naruto Universe has to offer since even Kakashi got fucked over by Itachi's genjutsu and when Naruto fought Itachi he didn't even look him in the eye when he get caught in it.

#31 Posted by JasonHawke (723 posts) - - Show Bio

So this pretty much confirms that with math and calculations that anybody can beat anybody with enough numbers.

#32 Posted by comicace3 (1897 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a re-analysis?

#33 Posted by flashback0180 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@eldest808 said:
"Master Roshi may have been a Moon Buster but do you realize how much energy it took out of him to fire that blast? In the anime he was shown to be completely exhausted and even reverted back to his normal form. All that the Naruto Characters have to do is use a simple Substitution Jutsu to avoid that blast. And then come in for the kill."

1. -_- roshi is weaker than kid goku of redribbon arc.He was at power lv 130 . even KID krilln surpassed him .Piccolo didn't even strain after bursting the moon.

2.what revert!!...thats how roshi uses the kamahamaha its never been a transformation . the buffed body only lasts till he uses the attack.

3.right like summon a submission jutsu from the other side of the planet -__-..

............. by the end of DBZ he was shown to have completely given up fighting because he always was one of the first people that got killed and that the Saiyans were just to hard to keep up with

so whats your point ? yamcha >racoom>vegeta(namek saga)>planet burst>moon burst> HST

besides he quits training at buu saga , by that time goku was 40 somthing , yamcha must be also 40 something at least.

.Same thing with Chiaotzu. He may have beat Guldo but both he and Guldo were NEVER shown to be a Planet or Moon Buster. As they relied on there Psychic Attacks which most Shinobi in Naruto could easily overcome.

1.Daizenshuu 7 states his power lv at asyien saga was 610

610> Master roshi.

2.GULDOs ability is a hax of freezing time. there is no such thing as overcoming a stated hax.

Tien and Krillin are the 2 strongest normal Human fighters that Earth has. Not counting 18 or Uub since Uub was reincarnated from Buu and 18 is a Android. I could see Tien and Krillin taking out the Hidden Leaf Village like Pain did but if they get trapped in Sasuke or Itachi's Genjutsu it's game over since no one in DBZ has ever fought against the insane powerful Illusions that the Naruto Universe has to offer since even Kakashi got fucked over by Itachi's genjutsu and when Naruto fought Itachi he didn't even look him in the eye when he get caught in it.

-__-

putting 2 easy moon-plant busters against , bunch of block busters.

ok i'll give you the reasons why they wont have a chance

1.range + flight

2.massively more powerful ...its not even funny

3.speed way above super sonic

(its a understatement, nappa was much faster than the earths fighter jets)

(heck back in dragon ball goku's nymbus was faster than red rybons fighter jet caps)

4. durability >>>>>>>>>anyone in naruto universe.

5.illusions like that wont work on them to begin with they can sense ki .unless taking hax into account .

6.no one in naruto universe can tank their attacks.

#34 Posted by Farkam (3171 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1

i'm not saying they are the same . like a carbon copy.

i'm saying they are similar. like shades of him in it.

and this is not a opinion of mine this is a well known fact. I've followed both series since i was a kid , so i know this.

>link 1

>link 2

>link 3

>link 4

I noticed these aswell, as well as 3 other series he has mentioned, including Hunter x Hunter, Slam Dunk and Akira.

@imagine_man15 said:

Roshi can solo any Naruto character. The majority of these characters could solo Ninja villages.

#35 Posted by Eldest808 (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@eldest808 said:
"Master Roshi may have been a Moon Buster but do you realize how much energy it took out of him to fire that blast? In the anime he was shown to be completely exhausted and even reverted back to his normal form. All that the Naruto Characters have to do is use a simple Substitution Jutsu to avoid that blast. And then come in for the kill."

1. -_- roshi is weaker than kid goku of redribbon arc.He was at power lv 130 . even KID krilln surpassed him .Piccolo didn't even strain after bursting the moon.

2.what revert!!...thats how roshi uses the kamahamaha its never been a transformation . the buffed body only lasts till he uses the attack.

3.right like summon a submission jutsu from the other side of the planet -__-..

............. by the end of DBZ he was shown to have completely given up fighting because he always was one of the first people that got killed and that the Saiyans were just to hard to keep up with

so whats your point ? yamcha >racoom>vegeta(namek saga)>planet burst>moon burst> HST

besides he quits training at buu saga , by that time goku was 40 somthing , yamcha must be also 40 something at least.

.Same thing with Chiaotzu. He may have beat Guldo but both he and Guldo were NEVER shown to be a Planet or Moon Buster. As they relied on there Psychic Attacks which most Shinobi in Naruto could easily overcome.

1.Daizenshuu 7 states his power lv at asyien saga was 610

610> Master roshi.

2.GULDOs ability is a hax of freezing time. there is no such thing as overcoming a stated hax.

-__-

putting 2 easy moon-plant busters against , bunch of block busters.

ok i'll give you the reasons why they wont have a chance

1.range + flight

2.massively more powerful ...its not even funny

3.speed way above super sonic

(its a understatement, nappa was much faster than the earths fighter jets)

(heck back in dragon ball goku's nymbus was faster than red rybons fighter jet caps)

4. durability >>>>>>>>>anyone in naruto universe.

5.illusions like that wont work on them to begin with they can sense ki .unless taking hax into account .

6.no one in naruto universe can tank their attacks.

Krillin never surpassed Master Roshi until Piccolo fought Goku in the WMT. Goku was the exception as he was a Prodigy. And the only way Master Roshi would be able to blow up the Moon is if he transformed into his Jacked form. Other then that his Kamehameha waves weren't all that impressive in his normal state.

#36 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashback0180: tbh I still don't see much similarity. And the difference between the two completely outclasses similarities..

1. red/blue martial arts outfit vs orange/black jumpsuit... black hair that turn golden when powered up vs regular blond hair.. nope.

2. Power up.. anger/emotion makes his hair golden and longer. vs.. controlling the entity inside him and separating his mind from pure energy with a seal, or becoming with one with nature. Or from the progenitor of their world. Body is completely cloaked with spheres floating around. Nope.

3. A giant sized ape from genetic factors vs a fox with nine tails that was sealed in people as weapon. lolnope.

4. ...wut? kamehameha isn't even spherical as a blast.. it's a beam...

5. That one was obvious. Old pervert master related to toads. Rip off.

6. Eats a lot due to appetite. vs has a signature dish that he's repeatedly interrupted from eating. nope.

7. ...Not even remotely similar. One was a martial arts mastered who lived solitary and was killed by goku himself. Other was leader of his village and blah blah.

8. ...Even less similar. Bardock was a mercenary tyrant who was killed by a galactic overlord. Minato was hero to the village who sacrificed himself for it.

--------------------

As for the fight itself, goku blitzes regardless of the scenario. HST is way too slow to compete from the moment goku becomes goku.

#37 Edited by SonDeathEater (158 posts) - - Show Bio