Goku's true Power level in DBZ

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenOozaru22

First off, if you are going to be rude and come here just to comment, "oh no, not another dbz thread" or something similar, please be mature and just leave this thread now, Thank you.

Secondly, I'm using cannon and non-cannon(anime). And if you have a problem with that, again , please do not be rude by commenting something immature.

OK now to the main point.

The title should be called Goku's power level and planet busting capabilities, but I did not have enough room..

Anyways,

Goku's battle/power/strength levels in the  beginning of buu series:

Base without powering up:  60 kilis

Ss1: 3,000 kilis

Ss2: 6,000 kilis

Ss3: 24,000 kilis

It was stated that it takes 200-300 kilis to destroy a planet. Since they never specified how large of a planet I'm going to assume (since they were on earth when it was stated) that they meant an average size planet around Earths size.

Goku's base without powering up cannot destroy a planet.

Goku's Ss1 can destroy: 10-15 planets

Goku's Ss2 can destroy: 20-30 planets

Goku's Ss3 can destroy: 80-120 planets

No one in DBZ can technically be a "solar system" buster. (Unless someone can actually find out how strong Vegito and Buuhan were, which I find impossible).

Our Sun is 333,000 times the mass of earth and 1,000,000 Earths can "fit" inside our sun.

DBZ character can however, destroy most of the planets within a solar system depending on how big they are. Which in a way, is destroying a solar sytem (just leaving the sun). But they would not do this In one big blast. They would have to visit each planet then blast it away....Goku would have enough energy as a Ss3 to visit 80-120 average size planets and destroy them without having to "re-charge".

If you have any input please let me know! And I ask again, please do not be immature fellow viners......

Here are a couple links to back up the earth/sun comparison

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/sunfact.html

content://com.sec.android.app.sbrowser/readinglist/0421121535.mhtml

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it's more reasonable than the people who say Goku is a multi-galaxy buster or, in some extreme cases, multi-UNIVERSE buster.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Just stop

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: @metaljimmor: haha thanks. I love dbz but I'm not ignorant. Even when Akira toriyama created the first stage of ss1, he "felt like it was a 10x increase in power and not 50". It was the people above him that made him change it to 50x.

And jaken7, I already asked nicely in my first post for someone not to be immature... yet here you are posting....if it bothers you this much, just ignore my post....

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik

Whew! I bet all 30 or 40 of these threads could be combined into one.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@erik said:

Whew! I bet all 30 or 40 of these threads could be combined into one.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If you have to make a message telling people not to react in annoyance, then you should take the hint.

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By woundermangirl

Goku's base without powering up cannot destroy a planet.

but vegeta can?

No Caption Provided

Base without powering up: 60 kilis

Ss1: 3,000 kilis

Ss2: 6,000 kilis

Ss3: 24,000 kilis

so how much does it take to blow the planet?

200-300 kilis so vegeta sayin saga is stronger than buu saga goku

No Caption Provided

Goku's Ss1 can destroy: 10-15 planets

Goku's Ss2 can destroy: 20-30 planets

Goku's Ss3 can destroy: 80-120 planets

No one in DBZ can technically be a "solar system" buster. (Unless someone can actually find out how strong Vegito and Buuhan were, which I find impossible).

this is why there sould be no dbz threads becouse of how stuped this is

Even when Akira toriyama created the first stage of ss1, he "felt like it was a 10x increase in power and not 50". It was the people above him that made him change it to 50x.

do you know the guy that you are talking about? i dont think you do

DBZ character can however, destroy most of the planets within a solar system depending on how big they are. Which in a way, is destroying a solar sytem (just leaving the sun). But they would not do this In one big blast. They would have to visit each planet then blast it away....Goku would have enough energy as a Ss3 to visit 80-120 average size planets and destroy them without having to "re-charge".

what wft is this?

lock this retard thead

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Character statements are not feats. Especially when it comes from someone who is both highly full of himself, and beside himself with anger. Completely unreliable claim.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Character statements are not feats. Especially when it comes from someone who is both highly full of himself, and beside himself with anger. Completely unreliable claim.

Although I dont agree with power levels being used, character statemants have been used in comics by people like darksied and thanos which are treated as valid. Same can be said for cell so I think its valid.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SonDeathEater

@woundermangirl:

No Caption Provided

Charging up a blast similar to the KKH multiplies your power level based on the Raditz fight.

Problems with your theory itself

1.We don't know to what extent the planet is destroyed.Vaporising a planet>>>>>>>>>>>>breaking Gravitational pull.Killis don't give you squat on how things are destroyed.

2.Planet=/=Earth It means many types of planets that are way bigger than Earth.Vegeta threatening to destroy a small planet isn't implausible.

Cell's Statement though,your coming up with the idea he'll go to each one and destroy them...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Corebust=/=Vaporization

Beerus asks Whis if Freeza destroyed Planet Vegeta while he was asleep. Whis confirms that he has, and not a trace of the planet remains.

No Caption Provided

Planet Namek Corebust

Calculating Piccolo's moonbust

"if we calculate the mass-scattering Piccolo’s ki blast to the Moon you will get roughly 800 Yottatons of TNT. 1 Yottaton is equal to 1 million exatons. The minimum to bust the Moon is 30 Exatons, to bust the Earth is 54,000 Exatons. And the high end for that calc is 1,420 Yottatons. Low end is around 760 Zettatons. And visuals. Like I said, to turn a celestial object into space dust you need to mass scatter it at extremely high speeds, relativistic to be more precise."

BIG difference even though these are done through calculations.That's why most people use character exposition not calculations.If they were used,Dragon Ball would be way stronger than the author had thought or intended.The quotes are made by the author and it's quite clear what he had said when he wrote it.

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By woundermangirl

@sondeatheater: thank you

also this vegeta destroys a planet

Loading Video...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: There is actually a difference. In Marvel and DC, there has long since been a established precedent for characters who can destroy or effect planets or galaxies or even universes. When it is in comics, we know it is at least possible.

But in DBZ, claims are often made, especially in the heat of the moment, but the result is not what the talk claimed. At that point such a level had never been shown, and Cell himself only attained the Super Perfect form, so he couldn't know his exact limits. If Cell said he was going to destroy a star, I would believe that. But a solar system? No way.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By PapiNacho

@jaken7: But Goku is the Revan of comics.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: There is actually a difference. In Marvel and DC, there has long since been a established precedent for characters who can destroy or effect planets or galaxies or even universes. When it is in comics, we know it is at least possible.

But in DBZ, claims are often made, especially in the heat of the moment, but the result is not what the talk claimed. At that point such a level had never been shown, and Cell himself only attained the Super Perfect form, so he couldn't know his exact limits. If Cell said he was going to destroy a star, I would believe that. But a solar system? No way.

Dbz has destroys moons, planets. Since dragonball roshi destroyed the moon, frieza destroy vegeta and namek. Also were talking about one character here. Darksied has never destroyed a planet yet no one says he cant. We only have statements to go by for darksied. Super perfect Cell at his maximum should be able to destroy a solar system and he can sense ki so can the others and someone would have said he is bluffing.

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this makes no sence if some in a comic a said he could blow up the planet it is true

then some one in dbz said to blow a planet it is a lie

this makes no sence

2 where did dc and marvel come from off topic?

this is why flame war start becouce of this bias it makes

no differance is cell can or not why flame?

3 please show poof or something to go off of

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power level 12341234235235235235235235235235235546256

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Goku is at least a kitchen-buster. In Ssj3 he is at least a dining room buster.

This matters a lot because the actual DBZ story just finished eons ago. Also, using my brain on these calculations is infinitely better than using it on developing a skill or making art.

Broly is a front-lawn-buster.

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GoldenOozaru22

@woundermangirl:

Hahhahahahahhhahahahaha.... ok, thanks for the un-called for rude feed back to my original post.....

1.) Vegeta was powered up for that attack. Read the whole manga and watch the series. Don't just read one scan and think you understand DBZ. DBZ characters can lower their power levels at will. I came up with 60 kilis because Ss1 goku has a factual power level of 3,000 kilis. Ss1 form is a 50x multiplier, so 3,000 ÷ by 50 is 60......

2.) Really??? My first response to you should cover your statement about buu series goku being weaker then sayajin saga vegeta....

3.) Why shouldn't there be any dbz threads? All you said was (direct quote from your words) " becouse how stuped this is." Lol please explain your self a little more, I didn't quite understand you.....

4.) I obviously know way more then you do about DBZ. You claim I do not know who toriyama is because I said that toriyama claimed the Ss1 form should of been a 10x multiplier instead of a 50x multiplier. Here read this interview and educate yourself.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/seg-story-volume-truth-about-dragon-ball/

5.) You really don't understand much do you ? I have to explain another self explanatory statement to you. I was stating that goku cannot destroy our sun with our current factual proof. But he is capable of destroying AT LEAST 80-120 average sized planets until he runs out of ki.

6.) The only thing that needs to happen to this thread is to lock people out like you. You ran your mouth thinking you burned me, however the only thing you accomplished was making yourself look like an angry immature child to everyone. Please stop being so rude and make sure you know what you are talking about before you try to bash other people's opinions.

Chickity-Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@blackwind said:

Dbz has destroys moons, planets. Since dragonball roshi destroyed the moon, frieza destroy vegeta and namek. Also were talking about one character here. Darksied has never destroyed a planet yet no one says he cant. We only have statements to go by for darksied. Super perfect Cell at his maximum should be able to destroy a solar system and he can sense ki so can the others and someone would have said he is bluffing.

Darksied has never destroyed a planet yet no one says he cant.

dbz blow up planets moon ect and it is common

and it is a lie

@matteopg said:

I think Goku is at least a kitchen-buster. In Ssj3 he is at least a dining room buster.

This matters a lot because the actual DBZ story just finished eons ago. Also, using my brain on these calculations is infinitely better than using it on developing a skill or making art.

Broly is a front-lawn-buster.

yes this make sence Goku is at least a kitchen-buster . In Ssj3 he is at least a dining room buster. easy kitchen buster for sure

yes superman is multi toilet-buster at least he could bust a large bath room down

and thor is least a gargage door buster and can bust 32 pumpkins with one attack :)

lock this thread

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@blackwind said:

Although I dont agree with power levels being used, character statemants have been used in comics by people like darksied and thanos which are treated as valid.Same can be said for cell so I think its valid.

That's because people pick and choose what they want to be considered valid on this site.

Sildedaspo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole p[int of DBZ is that Goku's power is limitless. He will always get stronger to overcome a new threat through dedication, moral righteousness, and hard work. Bam. DBZ in a nutshell.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SonDeathEater

@woundermangirl: what?You treated Earth like a normal sized planet when Frieza clearly called it very small planet.

Cell says not only enough power to destroy the Earth but the entire Solar System.Wat?

I said Frieza vaporized planet Vegeta completely.The quote from the movie and the scan from Dragon ball Minus(recently done by AT and canon) differentiating core busting and what they consider planet busting.(vaporizing)

If we took Vegeta turning Earth into space dust similar to Buu's casual attack,it would actually be backed up by Piccolo doing it to the moon.Calcs say Piccolo is a casual Jupiter buster based on him vaporizing the moon alone.(yeah that's how impressive vaporization is)A more reasonable calculation recently was this one

But it assumes the blast took 5 minutes to do so.

www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17224&page=4

Small star level Frieza

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21328

Point is,I disagree completely with your logic.Most of the solar system IS the sun.Vegeta can bust the Earth(possibly vaporize). Frieza vaporized a planet with 10x Earth's gravity in base form.

Core busting Namek is different from Frieza vaporizing Planet Vegeta.

Your calculations don't disprove anything.You stating something is a hyperbole just because you disagree is not viable nor are your calculations as they are extremely vague in what it means to destroy a planet.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blade_R

When will you people learn...Goku is an existence buster, he is the most powerful buster of all busters. Anything that is bustable goku can bust it.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how come everytime dbz gets a good feat its always called a hyperbole or non canon?

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By woundermangirl

@sondeatheater: this is completely wrong Earth like a normal sized planet come on Frieza enslaved a galaxy that is billions of planets

haha nothing like goku and frieza tag team in the galaxy thay probably banged to hole universe they are universe bangers

No Caption Provided

nice try useing Calcs of Piccolo busting it to the moon. to try to show piccolo power

Piccolo is a casual Jupiter buster based on him vaporizing the moon alone.

please he could probley bust Uranus

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how come everytime dbz gets a good feat its always called a hyperbole or non canon?

Because a large number of the top DBZ feats you see people throw around either didn't happen in the manga, thus it's non-canon, or it was a statement by a character and thus not a feat. Character statements are dubious and not always accurate to what the character can actually do. Character statements are not feats in and of themselves, they need something more concrete to back them up. Sadly DBZ doesn't have any feats that even approach the scale of solar system busting. So the idea that he can falls in line with other statements such as:

Odin is omnipotent.

Hulk strongest there is.

Sentry has the power of one million exploding suns.

Batman is the most dangerous man on Earth.

Machamp can lift an entire mountain range with one arm.

woundermangirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By woundermangirl

@metaljimmor said:

@superlightning123 said:

Because a large number of the top DBZ feats you see people throw around either didn't happen in the manga, thus it's non-canon, or it was a statement by a character and thus not a feat. Character statements are dubious and not always accurate to what the character can actually do. Character statements are not feats in and of themselves, they need something more concrete to back them up. Sadly DBZ doesn't have any feats that even approach the scale of solar system busting. So the idea that he can falls in line with other statements such as:

Odin is omnipotent.

Hulk strongest there is.

odin is not omnipotent. i read something fears story line

Hulk strongest there is.

out of context hulk is the stongest there is in the averngers

i have never seen any thing to say he cant

i think he is he beat superman and the hulk who beat Sentry

and banged the doughter of leader of a assassin leauge

so i think he is

ok if you say so

i think it is clear that goku is a solar system buster

and every one in dbz can bust uranus

i think thats fair

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: @woundermangirl: Unless you know how impressive it is to turn a celestial object into space dust and to mass scatter it at extremely high speeds, relativistic to be more precise,I don't think you can say anything.Stop trolling wounderwoman.

@MetalJimmor:Frieza vaporized a planet with ten times Earth's gravity in base form.This was referenced multiple times in canon and Akira right out stated it.VAPORIZED

And most of your examples are moot when most of them are comics and some that are actually legit.The Pokedex entries are mostly fact unless stated otherwise,as in myths.

Cell's Statement wasn't vague in what he meant and The author,Akira Toriyama is the one who wrote Cell's statement.Its like saying Vegeta can't bust a planet because Piccolo was the only the moon buster.It lacks the context that,Vegeta is far beyond Piccolo before and after the Saiyans came.Its the same as Cell being just a planet buster when Frieza only VAPORIZED a planet with 10x Earth's gravity in base.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MetalJimmor

@sondeatheater:

A planet ten times that of Earth is not even a speck of dust in comparison to the scale of the entire solar system.

And if either you or the other fellow genuinely believe Machamp in a mountain lifting superbeing that can throw thousands of punches a second or that Sentry is capable of destroying a million stars at once then... I think I understand why you believe Goku is a solar system buster.