Goku and Vegeta vs Kakarot and Prince Vegeta and possibly Nappa&Raditz is what comes next in Dragon Ball Super

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

Vados says human population of earth from universe 6 has been driven to extinction, Goku was initially sent to drive humanity to extinction. So i am going to put a safe bet, That Goku from universe 6 did not hit his head as a baby, Grew up to be an evil murderous saiyan, Killed all humans, Grouped with Vegeta and the others, Lead a revolt against Frieza counterpart as soon as they got strong enough, Killed him and now they rule the universe, Cell and the androids never existed and since no earth , no Buu either.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That would be cool but how would they be strong enough to compete? I am sure they can/will come up with something but I imagine if Goku never hit his head he wouldn't be as tough as our Goku, the reason he (and Vegeta) are as strong as they are know is because all that stuff that happened the way it did, IMO.

I guess they could write it so that the Saiyans just kept on destroying and destroying growing stronger and stronger, and I would be totally fine with that. Though the Buu thing didn't make sense, couldn't Dabura/Babidi just take the Buu pod to another planet to get it to open? Or did Babidi place Buu's pod on Earth hundreds of years ago? I remember them saying they came to Earth a long time ago, but I cant remember if they put the pod there or just checked it out to see if it was a good place to try and resurrect him.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.... what already happened in the fan manga Dragonbal Multiverse? Lol

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vados said they drives themselves to extinction

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn't be a fight. Goku was a low lass Saipan warrior which would Make him weaker than Nappa and vegeta would still be under the rule,of Frieza.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Raizell

@precrisisbardock said:

Vados said they drives themselves to extinction

This plus I don't see U6 Goku and Vegeta happening,at most we might see their fem version that's it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

I was right:

These are the last bits from the last DB SUPER chapter, Translated by a fan.

Vados: "By the way, have you already decided on your five contestants?"

Champa: "Those two over at Beerus' place were probably Saiyans...We'd better get some Saiyans too..."

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30467&p=1015671#p1015671