Gogeta vs Vegito, Who really is stronger?

• 74 results
kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrhamwallet: hmmm I see your point. It's too bad that vegeta never made it to ssj3 like goku did. Otherwise we could have at least a ssj3 Vegito. That would be sick. Secondly, if he could turn into super Vegito an argument could easily be made about him being at least equal to or greater to bills, but dam sure not whis bro

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Technically Vegito should have been able to turn SSJ3, Gotenks managed to turn SSJ3 and neither Trunks nor Goten could even turn SSJ2 let alone SSJ3. So it does not make sense that Vegito could not go SSJ3 especially since Goku could, so he had more right being an SSJ3 than Gotenks, in all likelihood he didn't simply because he never needed to.

I think SSJG Goku between 80% and 100% (can't remember his exact figure) was almost 75% of Bills, so at 100% Goku was probably at least 75% of Bills. Whis I believe is about 150% of Bills at 100%. This going by Goku's, Bills' and Toriyama's statements.

Therefore, assuming they had enough Saiyans and it's possible for a fused Saiyan fighter to become a SSJ God, it's really only logical to assume he should be by far and away more powerful than any of them. Judging by past fusions he'd be well over twice as powerful as Goku, meaning definitely more powerful than Bills and around Whis. However, this is all speculation and dbz doesn't tend to follow logic, it's likely Toriyama wanted Bills and Whis as the two most powerful fighters in dbz and as he is the creator what he says is cannon...it wouldn't really make any sense, but then that's never stopped him before.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@mrhamwallet: Idk dude... i can't remember the movie right now. I think at some point bills asked goku how much energy he has used and he replied 60% and bills was using 40% or something don't quote me.it's true Gohan and trunks did do all that but wasn't that after they fused, which is probably what gave them the extra power to go ssj3? ...I'm talking about before hand at their base levels. And whis could 1 shot bills so no version of vegito is touching him IMO

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: At one point Bills stated he was using 75% of his power, at this point Goku said he was at 90% (I think) at this point but it was definitely somewhere between 80% and 100%.

If they can go SSJ3 after their fusion then there is no possible reason Vegito shouldn't have been able to. He's the result of two more powerful Saiyans that make a more powerful fusion so if Gotenks can some go SSJ3 then it makes no sense Vegito couldn't do it. As I said before, better to assume he didn't go SSJ3 because he didn't need to rather than he couldn't do it.

Whis could one shot Bills but Toriyama stated SSJG Goku was a 6/7 (again can't remember think it was 6) then Bills is a 10 and Whis is a 15. If you tried to place a SSJG Vegito on that scale, going by all the statements if Toriyama in and outside of BoG it makes no sense whatsoever that Vegito would be less than Bills.

However, Toriyama has never been consistent and he probably wants to keep Bills and Whis as the two most powerful fighters in dbz (at least for now), but if dbz wasn't subject to Toriyama's inconsistencies then theoretically SSJG Vegito would definitely beat Bills and the difference between him and Whis is harder to place as Vegito's full power was never exposed, but it'd at least be like the fight between SSJG Goku and Bills. (SSJG Vegito outclassed by Whis but not one shotted)

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: wasn't ssjg the result of combining the power of several saiyans into 1? That would make him vastly more powerful than vegito which is only 2 saiyans combined power, no?

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Yes that's what I said, but imagine if those saiyans combined their power into Vegito making him an SSJ God like Goku was (Assuming this could happen).

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: OK. So you see if Vegito could become an SSJ God he would be at least double as powerful as SSJ God Goku.

So if SSJ God Goku is a 6, Bills is a 10 and Whis is a 15...then theoretically SSJ God Vegito would be at least a 12 but that's a conservative estimate, he'd most likely higher than that.

This is all theoretical though, all it really proves is that Toriyama doesn't think things through before he decides how powerful characters are.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: yea but only a singly being can become ssjg I thought

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Technically Vegito is a single being, 2 beings fused to make 1. I'm not sure on those specifics though, I haven't really enjoyed any db since the Buu saga. If he stated that fused beings can't become SSJ God's then that's his way around Vegito being a threat to them.

As I said things in BoG got a bit too silly for me with the whole "God Ki" thing.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By rickythanos

@one_they_fear: If the two fused (as SSJ4's) with the earrings to form SSJ4 Vegito, he would stomp Omega Shenron just as hard as SSJ4 Gogeta did, but he'd finish the job because there's no time limit. Technically there's no such thing as SSJ4 Gogeta either, as he's not cannon.

Technically there is no such thing as Gogeta at all, as he is not canon. (Fusion Reborn is non-canon, and doesn't neatly fit anywhere in the timeline)

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickythanos: Yea I know I was just specifically referring to SSJ4 there, I heard rumors of a new movie and that he might be a part of it. I don't keep as up to date with this stuff but it's cannon so I read about it

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By UFT

vegetto wasn't at full power

yes he was. he was completely healthy and thus full power. you honestly think he will be at the level he was vs buuhan after 10 minutes of continous battle with gogeta? no he will be wounded and tired

Yes...and full power SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta were no match for Buuhan, who was no match for Vegito...so he stomps them.

ludicrous logic since as i said, gogeta wont leave him perfectly healthy like he was vs buuhan. both would go ssj3, so once vegettos in ssj3 for 10 whole minutes what then? pass out from exhaustion? or be barely able to hold off two guys at once.

. He's not going to be crippled after a half hour fight with Gogeta

dont be ludicrous. given they are equal they are both gonna be fucked up and coughing up blood.

No I shouldn't ignore all Marvel and DC...because it's cannon which as I stated, GT isn't. GT is renowned for how toilet it was though. There are inconsistencies in GT, but I don't need to have someone desperately try and prove that GT made any sense or provided anything decent to the Dragonball franchise, thanks.

because you know you'd lose? becaue you know gt is no worse or illogical than marvel and dc? and you dont want to be reminded of that?

you should ignore all of marvel and DC because literally the only reason you gave for gt being bad is its plot holes.

which marvel's guilty of too. up the ass. so why do you hate gt and not marvel? because your absurd.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@uft: no he wasn't

He literally says he wasn't

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#65 wildvine  Moderator
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: second? I haven't recived a first and he antagonized me i apologized but an insult to your family is worse than a swear which is covered up

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Vegito fusion lasts longer and more powerful, better fighter.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft: You're speculating, you have nothing to Base that off. They're even so it's unlikely either of them would be completely f*cked after half hour of fighting. Plenty of dbz battles have gone on longer with less comparable fighters and less damage taken. Chances are that not a lot of big hits would be landed as they would be so even.

My logic is ludicrous yet we've never seen either of them go ssj3? You should rethink that, it's probably because it drains energy rapidly and they're both plenty powerful as SSJ's.

Even if he is weakened and tired, Goku and Vegeta are so far below him they don't stand a chance. SSJ2 Gohan was wrecked fighting FP Cell with one arm but he clearly still could have taken all the other Z fighters. Welcome to the world of dbz where greater numbers mean sh*t against way more powerful opponents.

Since your argument is so flawed I'd stop telling other people what to do and spewing bullsh*t. I clearly mentioned more than once GT ISN'T CANON, Marvel does have plot holes but I don't ignore what is canon, it's a perfectly reasonable statement get over it.

Telling people what to do based on your opinions is not something you should be doing, especially considering GT has always been received negatively by a majority of critics and fans a like. If you like GT then fine, but I will remind you that your opinion is not the most common and that it is also your opinion, so stop trying to force it on others who have their own opinion.

I didn't start debating it's plot holes and stupidity because it's been done many times before and this is not the place for it, but if you're insistent on getting an example then two Android 17s fusing to make something more powerful than SSJ4 Goku which can absorb Ki attacks is a pretty good one. Remember how powerful 17 was? Remember how SSJ2 (let alone 3) Goku from dbz would have absolutely annihilated him? Remember how Base GT Goku is supposed to be >= SSJ3 Goku from dbz and now he has amother transformation?

As GT was utter sh*te, ruining characters like Vegeta, Trunks, Goten and even Gohan and Goku to some extent and introducing almost no decent original characters on top if it's many plot holes and the fact that IT'S NOT F*CKING CANON I think I'll just ignore you telling me what to do if its all the same to you.

P.S. If you're gonna tell people what to do and insult them at least have the balls to tag them.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 wildvine  Moderator
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 wildvine  Moderator

@wildvine: second? I haven't recived a first and he antagonized me i apologized but an insult to your family is worse than a swear which is covered up

According to mod notes you have received a warning for insults. This warning was not about your choice of words. You censored them. That's fine. But insults aren't allowed even if they are censored. If you have more questions about this please feel free to Pm me.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By UFT

more powerful, better fighter.

not possible. they are the same being

Since your argument is so flawed I'd stop telling other people what to do and spewing bullsh*t. I clearly mentioned more than once GT ISN'T CANON, Marvel does have plot holes but I don't ignore what is canon, it's a perfectly reasonable statement get over it.

its unreasonable because you sound like a purist who thinks only canon matters or is good. you mindlessly hate gt because toriyama didnt write it, while liking marvel which has millions of times more plot holes and logical flaws than dbz

but I will remind you that your opinion is not the most common and that it is also your opinion, so stop trying to force it on others who have their own opinion.

i only asked you to list plot holes and you havent.i forced nothing. you are the one insisting i HAVE to hate gt because it wasnt popular. in other words, biased purist.

tting an example then two Android 17s fusing to make something more powerful than SSJ4 Goku which can absorb Ki attacks is a pretty good one.

made perfect sense given neither 17 was exactly the same in power level, also we have already established that fusion is powerful so why now are you saying it shouldnt be? because oh right, its non canon and anything non canon must be bad. machine mutant 17 was clearly fuelling most of super 17's abilities. the tech was far above what gero was doing

As GT was utter sh*te, ruining characters like Vegeta, Trunks, Goten and even Gohan and Goku to some extent

no it didnt. in what way were they ruined? hey were no different to the end of z.

nd introducing almost no decent original characters on top if it's many plot holes and the fact that IT'S NOT F*CKING CANON

thanks for confirming your blindly biased against anything thats not toriyama written. i heard no true plot holes from you, and once again all of that is just your personal views. as if that could carry any weight

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268 said:

I would give it to Vegito. The dance technique was a weaker fusion and doesn't provide the boost the earrings did. Buu absorbed characters stronger than Vegeta and Goku but Vegito beat him. Gogeta fought Janemba whose only victory against a main character was SSJ3 Goku.

jordanwise73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT Gogeta would massacre Buu Saga Vegetto. It's a mismatch. Base kid Goku is stronger than Buu in GT. If both are in Buu saga, Vegetto would win.

EpicCat98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By EpicCat98

SSJ Vegeto: 462,500,000,000 Buu saga

SSGSS Vegeto: Equal to, or slightly lower the merged Zamasu

SSJ Gogeta: 127,500,000,000 Fusion reborn

SSJ4 Gogeta: 9,000,000,000,000,000 Shadow Dragons Saga

Zamasu: 400,000,000,000,000,000,000

Goku Black: 420,000,000,000,000,000,000

Merged Zamasu: approximately 41,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

So Vegeto is stronger, but Gogeta looks cooler

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epiccat98: i feel the same way Vegito is stronger Gogeta looks cooler.