Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

Godzilla 2014 has caused many debates since the movie was green lit. At the center of all the controversy is The Big G himself, but there is another creature storing up some controversy as well and it's name is Muto. Here is my Theory on what a Muto is.

Most people seem to think that Muto is a species of insect like creatures.People think that its a life form that is similar to ants bugs and termites. Godzilla has certainly tussled with creatures of this caliber before (Godzilla vs Megaguirus).

This is what people think that the creature is.

No Caption Provided

But I don't think this myself. I waver that Mutos are a classification of animals like mammals,insects,amphibians,reptiles etc. Muto could essentially be the term to classify mutated creatures .We've noticed that the Mutos seem to vary in designs there could be several different types of Mutos. I also think that Godzilla could be classified in the Muto family because of the fact that he is also a creature that is he is a mutation himself. We know that the kaijus in the movie are all mutations of some sort so the "muto" could be a way to classify the kaijus in the film and in future sequels.

No Caption Provided

So this is a Muto

No Caption Provided

This is a Muto

No Caption Provided

Even this could be a Muto.

What do you think?

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved Godzilla growing up, my parents let me sneak downstairs to watch it nights when it was on the telly, I hope very much it is in the spirit of the originals... And not the American one

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved Godzilla growing up, my parents let me sneak downstairs to watch it nights when it was on the telly, I hope very much it is in the spirit of the originals... And not the American one

Out of place but agreed.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see.. so this is muto

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By _Gaff_

Muto - Mutant. Makes sense.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard that it was going to be some variation of the smog monster.