#1 Posted by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislike his today's art because of teen Titan show here's 5 reason he's the worst artist

1 robin suit is misleading do to his resemblance to Tim drake

2 raven has grey skin instead of normal skin and she is wearing ugs boot and has a India diamond on her head

3 nightwing look more like Damian Wayne and a emo

4 deathstroke exposes his real name and not a mercenary and has no orange or blue, black in his suit.

5 all the character and villians have bad design for exsample star fire has light orange instead of bright orange.

Tell me about the worst artist that mess things up.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislike his today's art because of teen Titan show here's 5 reason he's the worst artist

2 raven has grey skin instead of normal skin and she is wearing ugs boot and has a India diamond on her head

4 deathstroke exposes his real name and not a mercenary and has no orange or blue, black in his suit.

5 all the character and villians have bad design for exsample star fire has light orange instead of bright orange.

huh....i actually liked all of these things. with the exception of Deathstroke going by his first name. also Murakami did the animation for the show but he didnt design the characters. that was Derrick Wyatt

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

1. They didn't want to use the codpiece.

2. They didn't want to use the super revealing costume

3. Damian didn't even exist yet. And Nightwing was SUPPOSED to look emo, it was a terrible alternate future.

4. I'm pretty sure they weren't allowed to call the character DEATHstroke. It's a common renaming thing for characters with names like that.

5. I loved the Starfire design.

#4 Posted by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: about slade they should have name him terminator or Wilson

#7 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I loved the Robin design.

2. I REALLY loved the Raven design. That is my favorite ever version of Raven.

3. Nightwing was supposed to look emo. It took place in a sad future.

4. They weren't allowed to use DEATHstroke.

6. Light orange, bright orange, it doesn't make a difference. I loved the Starfire design.

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: about slade they should have name him terminator or Wilson

Terminator is trademarked i believe. and Wilson? really? how would that be anymore cryptic/threatening than Slade?

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Batmanx2005 (372 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Xwraith (14501 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith:

Yes. But it was two different time eras. Maybe in 2003 they thought Deathstroke sounded bad, but in 2010 they thought it wasn't too bad.

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19487 posts) - - Show Bio