Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superguy1591
No Caption Provided

Who's the big guy fighting Darkseid? And looks like Hal is back.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Better than the Ant Man teaser

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Big guy? You mean the one behind flash and diana?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that big thing is a Bat Suit

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that big thing is a Bat Suit

Indeed! Please no Hal,I WANT MAH JOHN STEWART

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6 frozen  Moderator

Darkseid vs Anti-Monitor. Bring it on!

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Superguy1591
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

I like to imagine that Geoff Johns writes all of his stories only after playing them out with action figures.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Is darkseid supposed to be that big? I've never thought of him as being that big.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Wth is Aquaman doing? I thought Geoff Johns liked AQ???...

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Where's Lex?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@ccraft: Aquaman was the first one to gouge his eye out the first time they met.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 frozen  Moderator

@sog7dc said:

Is darkseid supposed to be that big? I've never thought of him as being that big.

When they're dawn I'd say that Anti-Monitor would be the same size as him in his original body.

Anyway, yes Darkseid is around 9ft tall.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geoff Johns is awesome :)

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: You don't get my joke, which is fine. Just look where AQ head is... And the creepy smile Darkseid has on his face!

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I like to imagine that Geoff Johns writes all of his stories only after playing them out with action figures.

No Caption Provided

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Skit
Loading Video...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Guardiandevil83
ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at that lamp. Johns living in the 90's or something? Them curtains make me want to scratch my eyes out.

That interior decorating displeases me so.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

In reality he's bigger. He just shrinks with every passing through a Boom Tube.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at that lamp. Johns living in the 90's or something? Them curtains make me want to scratch my eyes out.

That interior decorating displeases me so.

Who the f**k do you think you are?

jk :p

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course. Every story we've had from him, is in all actuality, just back story he got from an hour's session.

Makes me sad that Lex and Cold are not there though... I was hoping that roster would last.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

Of course. Every story we've had from him, is in all actuality, just back story he got from an hour's session.

Makes me sad that Lex and Cold are not there though... I was hoping that roster would last.

I'm waiting to see when/if Captain Cold reunites with the Rogues and they attempt to rob Lex.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

I'm waiting to see when/if Captain Cold reunites with the Rogues and they attempt to rob Lex.

Me too. I love the Rogues, you know I do... But written right, Lex would wtf stomp them into oblivion if they tried. There's no way he'd bring Snart into the fold without a plethora of safeguards and ultimatums.

Added that the Rogues are pretty broken I don't see it happening. Heatwave's still dead, right?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Lex reks Rouges!

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

@nickthedevil said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Lex reks Rouges!

Lex wishes :P

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard said:

Lex reks Rouges!

Lex can beat the rouges while playing chess against 10 people, reading a book and learning a new language.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

@saint_wildcard said:

Lex reks Rouges!

Lex can beat the rouges while playing chess against 10 people, reading a book and learning a new language.

Nah; Mirror Master uses Lex's bald head as a reflective surface to travel through and transmutes him to glass!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Ha,I knew he played with his action figures before writing his JL.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hopefully we get the badass Darkseid we all been waiting for.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope more characters than the ones shown in that pic play a part.

HopeOnFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha,I knew he played with his action figures before writing his JL.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I once looked at AQ just right in between Darkseid's legs. Darkseid's right hand and smile just do not help me un-see it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I may be looking too much into it, but perhaps this is how the League will divide to fight the Anti Monitor and Darkseid respectively. Though I don't see how half the Justice League can hold off the Anti Monitor by themselves. Guy's supposed to be a universal level threat and dozens of heroes from multiple Earths were needed just to combat him each time. Hopefully there'll be an explanation of him being weakened and not at full power yet.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 frozen  Moderator

@lvenger said:

I may be looking too much into it, but perhaps this is how the League will divide to fight the Anti Monitor and Darkseid respectively. Though I don't see how half the Justice League can hold off the Anti Monitor by themselves. Guy's supposed to be a universal level threat and dozens of heroes from multiple Earths were needed just to combat him each time. Hopefully there'll be an explanation of him being weakened and not at full power yet.

Or maybe:

Half get stomped by Anti-Monitor. The other half get stomped by Darkseid. Darkseid and Anti-Monitor then fight. Perhaps that's just wishful thinking...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

Or maybe:

Half get stomped by Anti-Monitor. The other half get stomped by Darkseid. Darkseid and Anti-Monitor then fight. Perhaps that's just wishful thinking...

I know that's your fond wish too more than anything else but just having the Justice League vs Darkseid and Anti Monitor seems off if I'm honest.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#45  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@lvenger said:

After Godhead I just can't see the New Gods not get involved in this event.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

Or maybe:

I know that's your fond wish too more than anything else but just having the Justice League vs Darkseid and Anti Monitor seems off if I'm honest.

I'm aware, that is why I believe that Darkseid should have an amp.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

Or maybe:

He will probably get one in the arc or before it comes out. I mean I just can't see Johns not amping him or Anti-Monitor as well.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

@frozen said:

@lvenger said:

Or maybe:

The League needs one too to deal with two of the most powerful cosmic villains in the DCU.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By reactor

Another Bat armor? Stop trying to make him into Iron-Man!

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

The Justice League are obviously going to need some help. Bring on the big guns like Firestorm, Martian Manhunter and Captain Atom.