Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
Justice league #31
Justice league #31

a brand new character we first hinted at her in Green Lantern #20, Jessica Cruz. She’ll become a pretty big player in the post-Forever Evil Justice League world. The Justice League aren’t the only super-team after her, for various reasons. I think it’s going to be a lot of fun when you see the character — and the continued interaction between Luthor and Batman — this brand new character is another wrench, along with Luthor and Cold, another wrench thrown into the mix of the Justice League team.

Jessica Cruz, The Future Green Lantern Of Earth, Takes A Step Nearer Thanks To Geoff Johns

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

aquaman is finally going to show up in this event! horray!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

Green Lantern or Power Ring?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

I am going to take a loose guess she will be a resident of the North American continent.

Seriously though, shouldn't they have given Baz some time to become something other than a headline before pulling this stunt?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: Power Ring but she's still a Green Lantern tho really, she's just using a ring from another reality

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By SaintWildcard

@danhimself: Power Ring but she's still a Green Lantern tho really, she's just using a ring from another reality

NO! IT'S NOT THE SAME THING!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By the_tree

I want the ring to corrupt her and make her into a new GL villain. With Green Lantern #20's peek into the future showing her with Baz, I hope this means we get to see more of him soon as well.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer

So...they are removing Hal Jordan?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidchipotle

Johns already spoiled the new ring bearer in an interview with IGN. It's Jessica Cruz and she's going to be the GL that Simon Baz was training during his GL Epilogue. Definitely will be interesting though to see her be Power Ring...

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Uhh... I think there are too many human GLs -_- Nevertheless, I hope it turns out well.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JakeN7

@outside_85: Simon Baz is shown to be her trainer and friend in Green Lantern #20s peek into the future. So, having her show up should mean we'll actually get more of him.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh... I think there are too many human GLs -_- Nevertheless, I hope it turns out well.

Not really a green lantern :)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: It's going to be in issue 31 she shows up, so that's something like 15-20 issues of Baz in total across a bunch of books that's been mired in events and not leaving much room for development before the spotlight is taken from him. That's just not enough.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: I'd rather have him be training this girl than a background character in a few panels of a Justice League book.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I would have preferred that they let him have the main GL book for a year or so before pulling this, which I fear is going is going to put Baz on Gardner's level; a character writers don't know what to do with.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JakeN7

@outside_85: Garder's a Red now. I think Simon would make an excellent Blue. That would be awesome. Have a new Blue Lantern ongoing with Simon Baz and Saint Walker trying to rebuild the corps and bring peace to the galaxy. Baz has already shown a unique ability to heal people, and instead of giving into rage about the way his people are sterotyped and persecuted, he could have hope for a future without it instead.

That one's free DC.