#1 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey all -


Just a quick poll. How is the site performing (how fast is it) for people now? I know it was dog slow this morning but it looks like Lord Sedrik found the problem.

We've still got bugs, but the site should be MUCH faster then the old one now.
Staff
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

It was horrible when I first got on. I couldn't even get past the homepage, but now its running pretty smooth. It slows down a bit every once in awhile, but much much bettern now.

#3 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

veeeeeeeeeeeery fast now

#4 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

It's quite fast now. It seemed to me like it got progressively faster during the day. Thank god too, because that was my initial reaction, "man this is slow."

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Crystal clear.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...its cute

Moderator
#7 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

Like what Nobody said it was slow at first i even thought it was because of firefox but i was wrong and it works fine.

#8 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Really fast now.

caption

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, it's way faster than in the morning

#10 Posted by Shatterstar (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Going much faster. Whiskey must've kicked in.

Moderator
#11 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

there was some problems when i was going to different pages like the "internal server error", but it's working fine now

#12 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

it's faster than 1.0..still some little probs here and there but speed isn't one of them...

#13 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

The speed is great! :)

#14 Posted by Feral Nova (46350 posts) - - Show Bio

....wow I guess I get to be the one to complain...

 

It's slowled down my computer, A LOT. It took me about ten minutes just to write out a sentace for a PM because my computer kept freezing up. and I'm almost always getting error messages whenever I'm trying to go to another page, and it never did that before till the 2.0 came up. And for some reason I cant open some of my PM's and I cant send PM's to some people... yeah...

#15 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"

....wow I guess I get to be the one to complain...

 

It's slowled down my computer, A LOT. It took me about ten minutes just to write out a sentace for a PM because my computer kept freezing up. and I'm almost always getting error messages whenever I'm trying to go to another page, and it never did that before till the 2.0 came up. And for some reason I cant open some of my PM's and I cant send PM's to some people... yeah...

"
Maybe your computer has caught some sort of a virus. :(
#16 Posted by Feral Nova (46350 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Feral Nova said:
"

....wow I guess I get to be the one to complain...

 

It's slowled down my computer, A LOT. It took me about ten minutes just to write out a sentace for a PM because my computer kept freezing up. and I'm almost always getting error messages whenever I'm trying to go to another page, and it never did that before till the 2.0 came up. And for some reason I cant open some of my PM's and I cant send PM's to some people... yeah...

"
Maybe your computer has caught some sort of a virus. :(
"
But its never done this before, not since last night when the 2.0 start up like at... 2am.... v_v
#17 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"mantoid said:
"Feral Nova said:
"

....wow I guess I get to be the one to complain...

 

It's slowled down my computer, A LOT. It took me about ten minutes just to write out a sentace for a PM because my computer kept freezing up. and I'm almost always getting error messages whenever I'm trying to go to another page, and it never did that before till the 2.0 came up. And for some reason I cant open some of my PM's and I cant send PM's to some people... yeah...

"
Maybe your computer has caught some sort of a virus. :(
"
But its never done this before, not since last night when the 2.0 start up like at... 2am.... v_v
"
Remember it was you, Obi, and me then. That was pretty sweet.
#18 Posted by Feral Nova (46350 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, sweet until my computer slowled down and I got so frustraited that I left XDD

#19 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Yeah, sweet until my computer slowled down and I got so frustraited that I left XDD"
Oh, is that why you left? I thought it was to get some sleep.
#20 Posted by Feral Nova (46350 posts) - - Show Bio

I was trying to stay on longer but I just wrote I was getting some sleep cause I thought I was just getting mad cause I was sleepy, now I see that wasnt the case, lol well for me anyways...

#21 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Night Nova.

She heads off to bed.

#22 Posted by Feral Nova (46350 posts) - - Show Bio

Peace out

#23 Edited by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio


Captain Cascader said:
"Hey all -

Just a quick poll. How is the site performing (how fast is it) for people now? I know it was dog slow this morning but it looks like Lord Sedrik found the problem.

We've still got bugs, but the site should be MUCH faster then the old one now.
"
yes at first 2.0 was laggy,but now its like 5times fatser then CV1 i must say u guys did a excellent job with 2.o...but my only problem is that u cant u this <big>hi</big> :P i know theres a way to put html in your post,but its to complicated for me XD sooo yeah great job with 2.0