#1 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

After a quick I have not found a single instance of a hero/villain that changes genders between public and secrety identity. Something along the lines of Ranma 1/2 or the Sailor Starlights. Imagine if Billy Batson said shazam and instead of becoming Captain Marvel he became Ms. Marvel(Marvel Comics).

#2 Edited by sky-pirate (111 posts) - - Show Bio

There's Blue Snowman, The original Dr. Poison and Red Tornado (Ma Hunkel). Those are all I can think off, unless we count stuff like with Wanda Langkowski (when Walter Langkowski was briefly a woman) and/or shapeshifters like Mystique, who from time to time assumes the opposite gender.

#3 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a female Loki in the Post Ragnarock cycle (Thor)

#4 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a character in Savage Dragon who did this...

#5 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit, I keep forgetting to write about a transgendered hero. I want to.

#6 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: you should and start with the heroic male skrull that fell in love with a lesbian so he shape shifted into human woman and started identifying as a woman. Even when she shifted back to a skrull it was now as a female skrull.

#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

that would actually be a nice way of avoiding someone detecting your secret identity

#8 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk said:

@Joygirl: you should and start with the heroic male skrull that fell in love with a lesbian so he shape shifted into human woman and started identifying as a woman. Even when she shifted back to a skrull it was now as a female skrull.

Soooo, Xavin?