Ganner Rhysode Respect Thread(Work in Progress)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheVivas
No Caption Provided

Respect for Ganner Rhysode, Jedi Knight of the New Republic.

*WORK IN PROGRESS* As I finish the NJO series, I'll complete this thread.

Force Powers

Telekinesis

Ganner easily lifts and throws a rock at Corran Horn.

Ganner gestured easily, and the rock rose in the air as if lodged in some invisible turbolift. "I will do what must be done for us to complete our mission, but I will not brook indifference from you."

The rock shot straight at Corran. He dodged to the right. The rock veered wide to the left, then tumbled and crashed back through the underbrush.

Credit: Dark Tide I: Onslaught

Ganner easily lifts the muzzles of two blaster carbines to the sky, then subsequently lifts the men holding the weapons.

Ganner laughed. "You think they could stop us?" Illustrating his point, he flicked a finger upward, and the two young men suddenly pointed their blasters at the sky. They struggled to bring them back down on target, then clung to the weapons as Ganner lifted the youths off the ground and left them with their feet dangling in the air.

Ganner uses the Force to take off the crab-like pinchers on Vil's back while he is in the Embrace of Pain.

Ganner stepped forward and waved a hand in Vil's direction. The pinchers flew off his back and smashed into the wall.

With Corran buying him time, Ganner lifts the unconscious Vil and Denna simultaneously while walking out of a Yuuzhan Vong tent.

"Ganner, I still hear you breathing back there. Go! Now, go! Get them aboard and get the ship out of here." Corran glanced back and gave Ganner as hard a stare as he could. "You're the only one who can save them, and I'm the only one who can buy you the time you need to do it. Go!"

The younger Jedi Knight nodded once, then gestured, and the two students rose from the floor as if on invisible stretchers. Ganner started walking backward into one of the many tunnels, with the two of them floating behind him.

Ganner rises from a conduit by force of telekinesis alone, then kills a reptoid soldier with the hatch cover he opened.

Ganner rose through a conduit just as Jacen had, but did it by force of telekinesis alone. He looked magnificent, popping up there, at the rear of the Yuuzhan Vong formation. The hatch cover, a heavy metal disk, whirled around him and crushed the first reptoid to get close.

Credit: Dark Tide II: Ruin

Even with a deep slash to his face, Ganner uses the Force to halt a sedative injector centimeters from his skin as Jacen tries to give it to him without his knowing.

He ducked his head and passed through the hatchway. He smiled at Ganner. "Corran said I can give you this last dose of sedative, if you want it."

"No, I don't need it."

Jacen nodded, then stabbed it toward Ganner's thigh. The injector got within five centimeters, then stopped as if he'd been trying to drive it through transparisteel.

Ganner glared at him. "Don't make me break the injector, Jacen."

Force Shield/Force Bubble

Ganner creates a shield with the Force to cover himself from sand, then compresses it to cover him like a cloak, showing great control and precision.

Corran glanced down to see what sort of mess the sand had made of Ganner, but all he saw was sand around his feet, as if he was standing in a rapidly filling hole. He reached out with the Force and discovered the shield Ganner had erected with the Force to trap the sand in the tube. Oh, very cute.

He scrambled up the ladder, then watched the sand rise behind him and slide off the Force dome that rose to cap the tube. Ganner expanded it as he came up, but did not extend it to cover Corran. As he emerged, the bubble shrank, covering Ganner like a cloak.

Force Sense

Ganner remarks he felt the same thing/s Corran did.

Reaching out through the Force, Corran searched for life beneath the sand. Again he found insects and the small mammals--with many of the latter huddled together deep in a crevasse in the rocks. Others were moving through the sand, into one of the tents and back out again. Their course was so regular that Corran assumed they were moving along a tunnel and raiding a food store of some sort.

He looked at Ganner. "Aside from you, I get nothing very big."

"Same here." ...

Ganner feels something moving through the sands on Bimmiel.

"I should have thought to bring water, though." Corran frowned, then his head came up as something tickled his awareness. Something is moving out there. He glanced at Ganner. "Feel it?"

"Yes, coming in along this dune line, coming fast."

Ganner feels the same faint glimmerings that Corran feels on Bimmiel farther up ahead from their position.

"Wise idea." Corran got up and started moving around to the south. "We skirt the killball and keep going. I'm getting faint glimmerings of stuff farther on."

"As am I. Strange things."

While with Corran, Ganner senses something is wrong with people in the Yuuzhan Vong tents, and also senses something is off about the slashrats, carnivorous creatures that hunt in the sand on Bimmiel, around the camp as well.

The second thing he noticed was that he got a Force sense of inhabitants only in the smallest of the shells. He glanced over at Ganner. "Something is wrong with the people."

The other Jedi's eyes narrowed. "It is as if there is static coming through the Force from them. Their link to the Force is weakening. I think they're dying."

"Good insight. And you get nothing from the larger shells?"

"Shells? Of course, that's what they are. No, I don't."

"So, if there are Yuuzhan Vong around, they're likely in those bigger ones."

"That would be my assumption." Ganner pointed a finger at the village and circled it around. "Notice anything about the slashrats?"

Corran stretched out with the Force. He found slashrats easily enough, but they were all twenty meters from the Yuuzhan Vong village. They were active and would move toward it, directly or at an angle, then turn back. Some would even tunnel deep under it but never come up through he heart of it. "Do you think they're able to repel the slashrats?"

"I don't know." ...

Ganner feels "something", although it's very vague, from the bafforr trees on Garqi.

"It's a deal." Corran glanced at Ganner. "Tried to read the trees?"

Ganner nodded wearily. "There is something there, but it's very vague and subtle."

Force Jump

Ganner leaps in huge bounds.

He went over another dune, and another, with Ganner pacing slightly to the south, leaping dunes in prodigious bounds.

Ganner leaps over a boulder.

He looked past her to Ganner. "Ready?"

The younger man nodded and vaulted himself up over a boulder.

Lightsaber/Fighting Skill