Avatar image for greenlantern8685
GreenLantern8685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By GreenLantern8685

Right now, we have the Guardians of the Galaxy series, and recently a Rocket Raccoon solo, Starlord solo and Most Wanted staring both Rocket & Groot. What about Gamora? She is considered the Deadliest Woman in the UNIVERSE, surely she has some kick ass adventures of her own when shes not with the GotG.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would be up for that, for sure. Maybe after the film comes out there will be some noise. At the very least, a mini starring her would be awesome. Bring in some other forgotten cosmic ladies (and gents) as well.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

If they're going to make comics because of what's happening in the films, all genders/sexes should get the opportunity. At this point in time, I'm not someone who would read it, but maybe if I become impressed via the film or the current Guardians comic, I may change my mind. I don't know enough about her to say what I think her series could be like, or if I necessarily like/support her as a character though.

It doesn't seem to be on Axel Alonsos' mind, but I may be reading too much into that:

"We'll wrap for the week with a question from the CBR Community. "MARVELous Memories" asks, following the launches of "The Legendary Star-Lord" and "Rocket Raccoon," "What are the chances that Drax is next in line for his own series?"

Alonso: A Drax series? Well, sure that would be fun… but how about a "Groot" monthly series? Not only would it be a crowd-pleasing book and sell a lot of numbers, but we'd also be able to produce it on a bargain budget! We'd only need to pay the letterer one time for one word balloon: "I. AM. GROOT!""

GreenLantern8685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably wont happen until after the Guardians movie comes out, at the least, see what people think of the characters. I think Gamora is WICKED and deserves at least a chance at her own solo adventures. Shes called the Deadliest Woman in the Universe for a reason.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, she's one of my most favorite comic gals so the fanboy in me is of course screaming yes. I think she definitely deserves a chance at the very least.

GreenLantern8685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok, first Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon got their own solo comics, now i hear Cm Punk is writing a Drax series and even Groot is getting his own solo book. WHERES MY GAMORA BOOK?!! COME ONE MAN!

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Guys, they confirmed a Gamora solo title a while ago. It was delayed until after Secret Wars.

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/29/eccc-15-gamora-solo-comic-scheduled-for-after-secret-wars/

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

I honestly i dont want any Guardians of the Galaxy solos exept Captain Marvel and Nova.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hmmm