#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Additionally, here's Joker vs. Lex Luthor 

Staff
#3 Edited by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to play as Flash. He looks fun as hell. Luthor looks like he'd be a pain in the ass to play, though.

#4 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great. Some insane moves in Flash x Shazam.

#5 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam seems to play like Raiden in some aspects

#6 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really like the concept for this game. It sounds as though its gonna make batman look like the good guy and the rest of the JL look like bad guys. but that gameplay looked good so im going to get it anyway

#7 Edited by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

I dont really like the concept for this game. It sounds as though its gonna make batman look like the good guy and the rest of the JL look like bad guys. but that gameplay looked good so im going to get it anyway

Aquaman,Green Arrow, and others are on Batman's side so you're already wrong.

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6552 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome

#9 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this mean it will have Gorilla Grodd? Cause that would be awesome.

#10 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@Franchise1590 said:

@Eternal19 said:

Aquaman,Green Arrow, and others are on Batman's side so you're already wrong.

so, there are still a lot of other people in the JL. I already know how this is gonna turn out its going to be DC's version of th marvel civil war and batmans gonna win.

This whole game is just going to make batman look good and other characters look bad

#11 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to play this game. I wonder why these videos aren't on the main page?