Game turned off after beating the elite four

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was using rayquaza and literally after he beating the last member of the elite 4 i accidentally turned my power off. I could have swore i saved the game after reaching the elite 4. Im so pissed off. Now I have to start back before I captured rayquaza at sky tower. Do you know how hard it is to get to the top of sky tower? It took me over 50 trys to get to the top.

Anyone have any cheat codes to get rayquaza without having to go up sky tower?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheat codes? What is this call of duty. THIS IS POKEMON. Man up grab your balls climb up there kick rayquazas but and then teach the elite 4 who you are. Only then do you have my permission to cry and they will be tears of joy.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

only noobs use legendaries.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Na you just gotta head back up the good ol fashion way, save the game BEFORE interacting with him, if he faints, reset your game and keep trying until you catch him, then save the game immediately. Then go back to the elite 4, put him in the PC and whoop their asses without him :)

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was using rayquaza and literally after he beating the last member of the elite 4 i accidentally turned my power off. I could have swore i saved the game after reaching the elite 4. Im so pissed off. Now I have to start back before I captured rayquaza at sky tower. Do you know how hard it is to get to the top of sky tower? It took me over 50 trys to get to the top.

Sky tower is a biatch I know. From what I know just keep trying while the memory of how you did it is still fresh. (Could be wrong as I am still trying to get up) And advice: Save when you do something even remotely useful

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only noobs use legendaries.

Get out of here. Lol I've played emerald before and soloed with my sceptile. Im just playing it again but this time using rayquaza. :P

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheat codes? What is this call of duty. THIS IS POKEMON. Man up grab your balls climb up there kick rayquazas but and then teach the elite 4 who you are. Only then do you have my permission to cry and they will be tears of joy.

Due to the (stupid) lack of autosave in Pokémon games, it often gets a hell lot more frustrating than Call of Duty.

Get a Game Shark off eBay and teleport yourself up to the top while equipped with 999 Master Balls.

Or catch some Elite Four Pokémon.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get over it and DO IT AGAIN!!!!

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Back in my day, saving was a rarity to be remembered, you kids get it easy these days.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@maccyd said:

Back in my day, saving was a rarity to be remembered, you kids get it easy these days.

No Caption Provided

It's true though.