Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Penderor

Hey guys.

Did you ever wondered who would play who if the prequels for GoT happened? Well I did and I am going to share my ideas with you. Add yours if you want or replace mine. I will appreciate everything.

Starks

Liam Neeson as Rickard Stark

I dont think there needs to be much of said. He is a great actor and as a head of Starks he should be suitable.

No Caption Provided

Katie Mcgrath as Lyanna Stark

I was thinking that she could play young Cersei Lannister as well, but I would like her more in role of the she-wolf. And you can safe moneys from hair color.

No Caption Provided

Johann Urb as Brandon Stark / Jaime Lannister

I cannot decide. He reminds me Waldau, but somehow I can imagine him also as a Stark. Or maybe Targaryen?

Thats the last stark for now.

No Caption Provided

Zac Efron as Rhaegar Targaryen

To find a guy, who will look good in long white hairs, you either need a lot of will or simply find someone and give him tons of makeup. I think that this one might be able to pull it.

No Caption Provided

Viggo Mortensen as Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning

Viggo has quite experience with historical swordsmen and there are not many actors who would deserve this role more.

No Caption Provided

Daniel Radcliffe as Petyr Baelish / Howland Reed

To find an actor, that is quite small and has mysterious / cunning face is hard. I can imagine Daniel as full of hope young Petyr or even as a small and magic learning Howland. The only question is, if he is capable of it.

No Caption Provided

Willem Dafoe or Christopher Walken as Aerys II Targaryen

Burn them all.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Robert Pattinson as Robert Baratheon or Brandon Stark

Now before the you will start hate me, you have to realize that find an actor, who can look heroic, bad, and just overall as mix of everything is bad. I was looking on Henry Cavill, but that guy looks just too cute and he just dont look to play someone who is drunk all the time. On the other hand, I can imagine Robert with the beer in one hand and woman in the other. He doesnt look as protagonist or antagonist and thats the same as Baratheon in this case. When you look on picture below and imagine him with some budy build excercise, cant you imagine him waving the warhammer? He has 6 feets and 1 inch of height which is acceptable.

No Caption Provided

Alex Pettyfer as Eddard Stark

This was one from the hardest to find. I needed someone who looks like a good guy, but have a bit hard and tought look.

No Caption Provided

I will try to update this cast. I was reconsidering Channing Tatum, althought I am not sure of his role. Feel free to comment or ask.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I think some of these are a bit too old now, like Viggo Mortenson as Dayne and Mcgrath as Lyanna. I personally picture Bradley James as Arthur Dayne and Kaya Scodelario as Lyanna. I really like Radcliffe as Howland Reed.

I always picture Gary Oldman as the Mad King and Liam Neeson is Jon Arryn in my head canon. Dafoe would make a crazy good Mad King.

Rhaegar is very difficult to picture, too ethereal and otherworldly, I can't see Zac Efron, I'm not sure he's got the acting chops. Funny because Pttefyer is my Gendry fancast.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Its hard to find an actor who is around 25 and he is good. Bradley James is just too young. He is 31 and he looks like a teenager. Hell, he could play the Jaime.

Liam is 62 now and some lords in Westeros have kids late. Brandon was born when he was in his late 30s and other kids few years later. Plus you can always dye his hair and use some makeup. Gary Oldman could play MK, but he seems more like a humble king to me, not like a Targaryen really.

Katie might be a bit old, but do you know how old is Dormer? She is one year older and plays a younger character that was Lyanna.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@penderor said:

@rogueshadow: Its hard to find an actor who is around 25 and he is good. Bradley James is just too young. He is 31 and he looks like a teenager. Hell, he could play the Jaime.

Liam is 62 now and some lords in Westeros have kids late. Brandon was born when he was in his late 30s and other kids few years later. Plus you can always dye his hair and use some makeup. Gary Oldman could play MK, but he seems more like a humble king to me, not like a Targaryen really.

Katie might be a bit old, but do you know how old is Dormer? She is one year older and plays a younger character that was Lyanna.

Dormer looks too old in my opinion. I don't buy her as a teenager, I think she's supposed to be around 24 in the show, just based on the way she's portrayed.

I don't think Neeson looks too old, I just picture him as Arryn. Oldman could very easily play a mad king or a humble king, or a lazy king or a brilliant king or any king, he's incredibly diverse, I'd just love to see him fully let loose as the Mad King.

James looks pretty much perfect as Dayne in my opinion and can carry the noble mentality of him. Dayne was only in his mid thirties.

njarnell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Efron and Pattinson

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: But James doesnt look like 35. He looks like 20.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@penderor said:

@rogueshadow: But James doesnt look like 35. He looks like 20.

I don't know what to say other than that I don't think he does.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers