Gail Simone Talks ABout Her Next DC Book

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

“Guys, I can't tell what my new book is, because it’s secret. It’s a secret project full of secrets, and it’s secret. So secret!”

So... uh Secret Six?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

SECRET SIX! BRING BACK CATMAN !

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

“Guys, I can't tell what my new book is, because it’s secret. It’s a secret project full of secrets, and it’s secret. So secret!”

So... uh Secret Six?

Damn that would be interesting if Simone got back on her critically acclaimed Pre Flashpoint run of this title. Although the Pre New 52 universe was on a nosedive in terms of quality, I hear this was one of the best stories towards the end of the Pre Flashpoint DCU.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ComicStooge

@lvenger said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

So... uh Secret Six?

Damn that would be interesting if Simone got back on her critically acclaimed Pre Flashpoint run of this title. Although the Pre New 52 universe was on a nosedive in terms of quality, I hear this was one of the best stories towards the end of the Pre Flashpoint DCU.

I never read the Secret Six. I heard powerlevels were a bit all over the place though (not that it bothers me too much, but it kinda takes me out of the story when a character does something they really shouldn't be doing)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

So... uh Secret Six?

I never read the Secret Six. I heard powerlevels were a bit all over the place though (not that it bothers me too much, but it kinda takes me out of the story when a character does something they really shouldn't be doing)

Hmm stuff like Catman stalemating Batman and The Secret Six going up against every hero ever? I can see where you're coming from there.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

:( I liked Secret Six but I wanted something new.
Anyway lets see what they are planning.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@comicstooge said:

@lvenger said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

So... uh Secret Six?

Hmm stuff like Catman stalemating Batman and The Secret Six going up against every hero ever? I can see where you're coming from there.

It honestly all makes sense in context. Read it, it's a fantastic book.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@comicstooge said:

@lvenger said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

So... uh Secret Six?

Catman stalemating Batman didn't bother me. Bruce wasn't trying to fight and by the end of the battle, it's clear Bruce could've ended it.

The last stand of theirs was a bit much, but it takes nothing away from the story.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lvenger
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But no, I'm excited for the new Secret Six.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I'd rather see her take on something different.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I can't wait for the secret five.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers