Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rijehu

@arcus@gxrevolution96@killerwasp@loklegends@metaljimmor@korraspirit@aressword

If I tagged you in this, it is because I need your advice. Everyone knows how much I love and respect Toph as a bender and most of my followers and those who I follow can tell you that. However, even I know when she gets slaughtered and there is no way she can beat some of the basic ninjas in Naruto, let alone Gaara.

I am currently involved in a debate with a guy named Chad Small on Youtube under the "Toph vs Earthbenders video. He HAS to be a troll. He is wanking the Chi out of Toph's feats and most of those he has exaggerated on. He attempts to use "realistic calculations" to justify Toph's strong feats in order to make them WAY oversold, but then uses the "Cartoon excuse" when it comes to her weak showings as if somehow they don't count.

I'm currently literally typing an essay up which will include links to Gaara's feats that make even Avatar feats look puny. Feel free to look through our debate and tell me what you think. He is Chad Small and I am JumperSC. I think it's under the comment thread of Johnny Lupus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q4Qweam-D8

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rijehu

@leo-343: Oh my gosh dude...thank you. You have to check out that debate man...it's ridiculous. Keep in mind, I can admit that I wank Toph more than anybody in Avatarverse but Gaara's feats trump most Avatars themselves if not all. Go check it out when you have time.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your biggest mistake is debating with anyone on Youtube. Debating with anyone on Youtube is a death sentence in it's own.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: He actually started it. I wasn't even speaking to him...but the ignorance he spoke greatly bothered my logic functioning system...

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

http://www.screwattack.com/news/gaara-vs-toph-what-went-wrong

Just like Majin Buu, and Goku when heavily underplayed. There opponents (Kirby,Superman,Toph) feats where exaggerated and out of context.Cough...especially superman...cough superman...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers