Future of the New DC movie universe

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How will DC characters be portrayed according to powerset, strength speed in the new DC movie universe alongside Man of steels superman?

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will they differentiate the speeds between flash and superman?

Will wonder woman be shown like faora or thor, somewhere in the middle?

How will they differentiate green lantern from 2011's green lantern?

Will they give the world a chance to know how badass aquaman really is?

How will batman vs superman fight look?

What way are they gonna introduce kryptonite?

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well first off this is way too many questions in one post but I will try to answer some of them with my own opinion. First off the way they seem to be going with GL is by introducing John Stewart. In a recent interview David S. goyer stated that he would like to tackle a John Stewart GL movie. The tone of the New GL movie will have the original DC dark and gritty tone to it, kind of like MOS. Now about Aquaman, he is my second favorite DC character because of the way DC has been pushing him in their products. For example , Aquaman has been givin two comics, his own animated movie, and countless comic book story arcs centered around him. I believe DC really wants to use AquaMan in a movie ( most likely justice league) soon. Now about Mos Superman's speed being different than the Flash. Well in my opinion Superman moves with strength as well as speed. A way to differentiate the Flash from Superman is by giving Barrry more grace and elusiveness .

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman should be below superman and flash should be way faster than superman. They should show him basically teleporting or being in two places at once to indicate his speed. I really hope they don't stick to Nolans realism policy. That worked for Batman because hes a human but trying to limit characters with the powers of Diana flash and superman and green lantern and more takes away from the characters because they aren't realistic at all. And what's aquaman gonna do? He's not popular with general audiences and I don't wanna see the plot be based around something underwater just for him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

How will they differentiate the speeds between flash and superman?

I can't imagine Flash's speed will totally dwarf Supes', he'll be faster, but they'll show that Supes can take him. Supes will be the big kahuna in terms of power for the heroes.

Will wonder woman be shown like faora or thor, somewhere in the middle?

Middle.

How will they differentiate green lantern from 2011's green lantern?

Hopefully they do a completely new one, I've only seen that film once.

Will they give the world a chance to know how badass aquaman really is?

They'll try, eventually.

How will batman vs superman fight look?

Kryptonite boots motherf*cker
Kryptonite boots motherf*cker

What way are they gonna introduce kryptonite?

Some of the Earth surrounding the world engine will become Kryptonite.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

The head of WB's said they will be announcing a DC movie series soon.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#7  Edited By Black_Claw
RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarthAznable

Batman v Superman might not even be a fight. It could possibly be Batman learning everything about Clark and using it against him without there being a straight up confrontation. Because look at Superman in Man of Steel. He only fought when the Metropolis was in danger, he's not gonna fight some guy in a Batsuit.

I don't think they're gonna have Batman go all out on Superman without learning about him and seeing what he does. Besides Bats only cares about Gotham, that's his turf.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting feedback, sorry for overwhelming this forum with multiple questions, still getting the hang of this.

another thing to add is what kind of movie techniques will they use to differentiate flashes speed? time dilation? slow motion? same way in man of steel?

What character is dwayne johnson most likely to play) (hints are 1. well known but hasn't had his big break 2. superman level character 3. badass)