Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They'll probably keep streamlining the game and lessening the RPG aspect to concentrate on the action part of ARPG.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marvete_e_dcnauta: I know, I just said if they're going to make a final instalment in the series they better adapt LandFall as the story.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's so many aspects of the Lore that they haven't even touched yet.

Personally, I'd love to see us go to Hammerfell and focus on the Redguards, specifically the Sword-Singers.

Or maybe deal with the nature of CHIM.

Maybe a reincarnation of yet another god, since they seem to love beating that horse to death.

So many options really.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Want to see the Thalmor getting their asses kicked

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By SoA

i want a game featuring elswer and black marsh or the other worlds, im not familiar if that means its the plain where that certain aedra resides or they are just named after them . also what about another continent besides tamriel. lol

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for germancomicidiot
GermanComicIdiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My wish:

I want to play a big ass offline Elder Scrolls game. Maybe 3 different games where you can play one charakter. Like a mmorpg which can get patched, so you just can buy three different games with different worlds. The first would be Skyrim Hammerfall Morrwind, second Summerset Islands Black Marsh etc.. Of course not all at the same time. Maybe 3 different games in 10 years. Would be of course a bigass task, but it would totally word it. The only Problem would maybe be the Graphics, the plattforms etc.. A new continet would be also badass, but i guess it would be too large.

My expaction: One new area, like Black Marsh or Hammerfall. Could be also "awesome" like skyrim.

My nightmare: No TES offline games anymore. :(

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@maccyd said:

They'll probably keep streamlining the game and lessening the RPG aspect to concentrate on the action part of ARPG.

Let's hope not...

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akavir! New continent with new history and new environments! No need for an online component!

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Hammerfell is where I want to go.

Akavir! New continent with new history and new environments! No need for an online component!

This too.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zaied

For better or worse, Skyrim is probably where Bethesda will keep the series in terms of simplicity and gameplay. There's probably going to be another divine protagonist like the last three we've had as well.

Location doesn't matter much to me, but a place like Pyandonea would make more sense than Akavir IMO. With the tropical setting and an unseen race of Elves to explore, it would be the perfect expansion for a game set in a place like Summerset, and that's without abandoning the lore they've built up.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Let's hope not...

They've been pretty much doing this since Morrowind so if history is any indicator...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@maccyd said:

@outside_85 said:

@maccyd said:

Let's hope not...

They've been pretty much doing this since Morrowind so if history is any indicator...

Hmm, well if they just kept it at Skyrim levels, you'd hear no complaints from me.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elsweyr is probably hottest now (literally).

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#18  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

My dream is for a game set in Akavir but I don't think that will ever happen because to do that they would need to add AT LEAST three new playable races (Ka Po Tun, Tang Mo, Tsaesci) and if they set it there without them being playable it's just a waste, I mean what would be the point? So my next wish is much much more likely at that would be:

@penderor said:

Elsweyr is probably hottest now (literally).

This ^^^ Elsweyr is perfect. People keep saying they want to kick the Thalmor's ass or whatever but it's far to early to see a resolution to that, yeah I know 4 Towers have already fallen but there is still aways to go before the Thalmor get what they want and there is more Towers out there. Elsweyr set during the Void Nights would be great because it would fill in more background of the Elder Scrolls universe of what actually happened during that time as well as possible confirmation of the Lunar Lattice Tower. Also finally set in a non-human\mer area.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: @knightsofdarkness2:

I actually want to see the Dragonborn and Nerevarine either slug it out or team up against something...

Sword-Singers are overpowered btw...

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: The Hero of Kvatch wasn't divine. Any aspects that seemed divine were nowhere near the extent that the Dragonborn/Nerevarine had with centuries of legends and prophecies building up to them.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: @knightsofdarkness2:

I actually want to see the Dragonborn and Nerevarine either slug it out or team up against something...

Agreed, that'd be wicked cool.

Sword-Singers are overpowered btw...

No more overpowered then a dude who can stop time with a word or a dude who can amp himself to godly levels via game mechanics lol.

Jmarshmallow

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Fallout 4. That is all.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I've heard a Sword Singer have actually cut through landmasses using their power, so much that it forced the Redguard to resettle in Hammerfell from Yokuda.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow: I've heard a Sword Singer have actually cut through landmasses using their power, so much that it forced the Redguard to resettle in Hammerfell from Yokuda.

I've heard that too, but I can't recall where I saw that in Lore...

What I do know is that it's powerful enough to scare Vivec, so it's certainly extremely powerful.

But again, the Voice can topple cities, cause oceans to rise, and call lightning from the Sky in Lore. So really, Sword-Singers aren't too overpowered in the grande scheme of things.

Jmarshmallow