Full List of Power Disks for Disney Infinity 2.0 Released

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Disney Infinity 2.0 launches on September 23rd and today, Disney revealed all the power disks for the upcoming game, featuring tons of Marvel characters. These power discs get added to your characters during the game and can either change the skin of your character, put a vehicle or item in your game, change the landscape, or even make you team up with your favorite characters.

Here's the full image of what the disks do, along with their descriptions.

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Marvel Customization (Hexagonal): Skies and Textures

No Caption Provided

World War Hulk Sky - Turn your blue skies green with this Hulk themed Power Disc

World War Hulk - Customize your landscape to make it look as if Hulk went on a smashing rampage

View from the Suit - Ever wonder what it's like to see the world from inside Iron Man's helmet? Check out the Hologram Readout Tech upgrade and unlock Stark Industries “View from the Suit”

Stark Tech - Deck out your Toy Box compliments of Tony Stark. Unlock the Stark Industries Tech theme with upgraded Hologram Readout Tech ability

The Rip - Turn Toy Box skies into the skies of Knowhere with this Power Disc and transport yourself to the outer edge of all space and time

Star-Lord’s Galaxy - Turn your Toy Box into Knowhere - Star-Lord’s home base in the Galaxy

Spider-Sky - The forecast will be sunny with a 100% chance of spider webs with this power disc

Spider-Streets - Customize your Toy Box with Spider-Man themed streets and buildings

Groot's View - Embrace your inner green thumb and theme Toy Box skies out Groot-style

Groot’s Roots - Theme out your Toy Box world with Groot’s Roots. It’s sure to grow on you!

Forgotten Skies - Unlock Forgotten Skies for Toy Box. It’s a Dinosaur World lover’s dream come true

Dinosaur World - Deck your Toy Box out with Dinosaur World terrain, textures and landscapes. Things are about to get pre-historic!

Marvel Toys (Hexagonal): Vehicles, Mounts, Tools and Packs

No Caption Provided

S.H.I.E.L.D. Containment Truck - Contain enemies and protect civilians with this S.H.I.E.L.D. truck

Hydra Motorcycle - Take Hydra's Motorcycle for a spin. Sidecar included

Lola - Need a ride? Unlock this Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. hover car

The Avenjet - Hop on board the Avenjet for a speed boost in your Toy Box

Odin’s Horse - Hop on Odin's 8 legged steed, for super speed!

Spider-Buggy - Take a ride in the Spider-Buggy. Equipped with web bolts to entangle enemies

Spider-Copter - Shoot web bolts from above in Spidey’s Spider-Copter

Spider-Cycle - Care to go for a spin on the Spider-Cycle? Web bolts included!

Black Panther's Vibranium Knives - You’ll be slashing like a fierce cat when you borrow Black Panther’s Vibranium daggers

Ghost Rider’s Chain Whip - Unleash Ghost Rider’s Mystical Chain with this rare and powerful disc

Falcon’s Wings - You'll be soaring when you put on Falcon's Wings

Jack-O-Lantern’s Glider - Glide into action with Jack-O-Lantern’s Glider

Spider Glider - Lucky you! Spider-Man is letting you take his jet glider out for a ride

Cloak of Levitation - Try on Dr. Strange's Cloak of Levitation and glide into action!

Marvel Abilities (Circular): Events, Team-Ups and Costumes

No Caption Provided

Sorcerer Supreme - Use Sorcerer Supreme's Bolts of Balthakk to strike down your enemies

S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier Strike - Send down a missile strike from above. Your enemies will need to take cover

Infinity Gauntlet - Summon a force field of cosmic explosions to devastate your enemies. This is a rare and powerful disc!

Marvel Team-Up: Iron Patriot - Hit them hard, hit them fast, hit them everywhere! Iron Patriot reporting for duty

Marvel Team Up: Winter Solder - Team up with the Winter Soldier and catch your enemies in the crossfire

Marvel Team-Up: White Tiger - Fight alongside White Tiger who conquers her enemies with feline power and grace

Marvel Team-Up: Ant Man - Team up with Hank Pym (aka, "Ant-Man”) - he’s small, but packs a big punch!

Marvel Team-Up: Yondu - Fight alongside this powerful, arrow shooting ally and send enemies running for their lives

Sentinel of Liberty - Expand your Super Hero wardrobe with Captain America's World War II costume and original shield!

Gamma Rays - Time to get old school and unlock the Original Grey Hulk costume with added smash!

Stark Arc Reactor - Try the Mark 42 on for size! Unlock Iron Man’s black and white special edition Guardians of the Galaxy armor with added boom!

Alien Symbiote - Slip into this infamous Spider-Man costume and boost your range for pick-ups

The Immortal Iron Fist - Become the Immortal Iron Fist for chi-powered healing and the dreaded Iron Fist attack!

Space Armor - Unlock Gamora's out of this world Space Armor costume for added protection against enemies. Who says fashion can't be functional too?

In addition, check out the trailer for the power discs.

Disney Infinity 2.0 goes on sale on September 23rd for multiple consoles. Here's some images, as well, of what these power disks can do, in game.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

I am so pumped for this. Me and the kid started playing the first version again but I'm ready for the 2.0.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@g_man: My little girl and I are super excited about this. She's already called dibs on Rocket, when he's released.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, what? Consoles? I was thinking this was just for the PC.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Nerp. Totally snagging it for the 360. It's kind of all sorts of lame that PS gets the really cool special edition.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Can't wait. I'm picking up as much content for this game as I possibly can.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Cool!!

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Ant-Man rocks

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatwadf: "Well, crap" says my wallet. My wife digs Disney and I like comics. I'll also be using the 360.

meatwadf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: heh Yeah, I'm in a similar boat with my wife and wee one. It'll be an expensive end of the month. Lol

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid question- do you need to keep the discs to access the powers/vehicles/etc? Or can you use them to unlock and then swap them?

Just asking because it looks mighty expensive to get all those, especially as they're blind-boxed.

Sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already got my PS4 special edition version paid for along with the Guardians playset, Rocket, Groot, and Drax.