#1 Posted by AustinHasten (218 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to get a feel of what people are looking forward to in the fourth wave, and what you guys are gonna pick up.

A lot of exciting things happening in the DCU, what's gaining a spot in your pull list?

(Also, I'm uninformed as to when it's believed that Man of Steel will drop. Is it supposed to be in the fifth wave? And when is it believed the fifth wave will start?)

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood that Wave crap...

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7465 posts) - - Show Bio

Threshold is good. I'm looking forward to seeing how Justice League of America, Constantine, and Justice League of America's Vibe turn out.

#4 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: But isn't Justice League of America's: Katana coming out too? So wouldn't that be 5 titles in the 4th wave?

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7465 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: Yeah. I didn't list it because I'm not looking forward to it.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to see Justice League of America and Katana.

#7 Posted by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: It's like a war, man, a war against your wallet.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (24391 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still in mourning over losing some titles I really like, R.I.P Deathstroke, I Vampire, Team 7, You shall be missed.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20249 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman:

I still don't see how I, Vampire got cancelled. I'm not a huge fan, but the series was hugely popular and successful.

#10 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not looking foward to constantine, I still want to rip off Dan Didio head for pulling the plug on hellblazer.

#11 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe JLA, maybe Constantine...I don't know. The only one in the JLA title I'm interested in is Baz, and I'm not sure Constantine is going to be like Hellblazer...we shall see.

#12 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to JLA, Constantine, Threshold, and somewhat Vibe.

Really sad about Team 7, Sword and Sorcery, and Deathstroke though.