Four Fun Comics!

Tsakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

User Lists: 56

Edited By Tsakura

Boy, it's been a while! Sorry it took so long for the next one! I only have four this time. I've been Reading "Powers" so I haven't read any others then these. 

No Caption Provided
Chico Bento #294. First off, you read it like, Shico Bento. This is a fun comic from Brazil. I've heard it's now in English and Spanish. You get six short stories in this one. The best one is a Three Cell comic.  
C1. Ten Hail Maries for steeling Guavas from Nhõ Lau! C3. Five More for the Guavas from the Church!

It's a fun one to have! 

No Caption Provided
Next is Bionicle #1 : The Coming of the Toa. In this first volume, we get to see what role this  guardians will play in saving this planet. They start out great and leave you hanging!

No Caption Provided
Next is NightWing #149 : The Great Leap Part 3. In this crazy comic, Nightwing has Scarecrow's Fear Serum running through his veins! He has to fight through his fears to save a Girl's life from Two-Face! This is a Crazy but  intense Final! Can he save Her and himself? 

No Caption Provided
Fianlly, we have PowerGirl #1 : Power Struggle. This comic is all about China's PowerGirl Project. Two forces want her on their team.  They have to break in and set her free! Which team will she choose?

Out of all this comics, The Best was Chico Bento! The rest are very good too! I hope to have more for you next week!
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NightFang3

Never heard of 3 of this comics before. 

Tsakura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

User Lists: 56

#2  Edited By Tsakura

Just wait, I'll have some more that no one knows about, but those who have them. =P