#1 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello!

Obviously, I'm new. I'm trying to figure out what the rating thing on the right side of your post is about. I haven't been able to find any threads talking about it. I'm sure it was explained, but maybe I don't even know what it's called so I don't know how to search for it. Anyway, if anyone can explain it or point me in the right direction I would be really grateful.

Thanks.
#2 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Its easy. If someone makes a well thought out post, you can give them a plus. Or if someone makes a post that simply makes no sense whatsoever you can give them a minus. However I've noticed you can give yourself a plus or minus so it kinda defeats the purpose.

#3 Posted by Shanana (53337 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

#4 Posted by Pumpkin Goblin (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they add to up anything?

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I know of.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

if it has too many minus then the message is hidden

#7 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Its easy. If someone makes a well thought out post, you can give them a plus. Or if someone makes a post that simply makes no sense whatsoever you can give them a minus. However I've noticed you can give yourself a plus or minus so it kinda defeats the purpose.
"
or you can do that to someone who is being a jerk
#8 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Its easy. If someone makes a well thought out post, you can give them a plus. Or if someone makes a post that simply makes no sense whatsoever you can give them a minus. However I've noticed you can give yourself a plus or minus so it kinda defeats the purpose.
"
or you can do that to someone who is being a jerk
#9 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Use the rating thing just like you would use the rate comment feature on youtube.  They are more or less the exact same.  Except here you can rate your own posts.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224753 posts) - - Show Bio
Yes and its rather entertaining to me...
#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
I thought you were final arow with your avatar.