#1 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

In my case it would be Hammerhead and probably The Adaptoid, what about you?

#2 Posted by feebadger (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with BLACK MARIAH from the original Hero For Hire series. I'd love to see what a contemporary writer could do with her. And i don't really know if he's forgotten or not, but i've always had a soft spot for THE LIVING MONOLITH. Feel like he hasn't been used properly for years.

#3 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

I'd have to go with BLACK MARIAH from the original Hero For Hire series. I'd love to see what a contemporary writer could do with her. And i don't really know if he's forgotten or not, but i've always had a soft spot for THE LIVING MONOLITH. Feel like he hasn't been used properly for years.

Agreed two hundred percent about the Monolith. How come alex summers has his powers continuously by the way?

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

Although not exactly forgotten Black Tarantula definitely deserves more appearances. Thus far I think he's only had 2 real fights:

The Living Monolith is also another good one. Agree 100% with that.

#5 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's be real people, I think EVERYONE wants this villain to return:

#6 Edited by TheWholeDamnShow (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet.

You know....

Jason Todd's butt ugly sidekick;.

#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis:

Speaking of Hammerhead, let's not forget the man who killed him - Jackie Dio a.k.a. Underworld.

#8 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see the return of Salamander K'Ruel, a thorny-skinned Wakandan assassin archer.

#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Although not exactly forgotten Black Tarantula definitely deserves more appearances. Thus far I think he's only had 2 real fights:

Yep. I loved how they made him into an anti-hero in Daredevil. But they've just dropped the character after Shadowland. Wasn't he left like half-dead?

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Last time I remember seeing him, he was in hospital and had recovered from his injuries thanks to his healing factor (as White Tiger stabbed him through the heart apparently).

#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Joygirl (18457 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though he's technically mainstream, I'd love to hear something from Bizarro.

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

Slayback, Cardiaxe, Blistik, Sinsear, Brick, Deadzone, Splice, Tiamat, The Zapata Brothers, Midnight, Kane

Staff
#14 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7535 posts) - - Show Bio
Flattop
#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12504 posts) - - Show Bio

Proteus (the original dc version)

#16 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: Wasn't he a hero

#17 Posted by feebadger (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Absolutely agree. He was a great, enigmatic villain/anti hero. Loved his first appearances in Spider Man. He has the potential to be an amazingly interesting and powerful villain.

@PikminMania: If Marvel want to give him his own series, I'll buy it!!!

#18 Posted by BurningDoom1 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Malvolio from Green Lantern:

Alleged son and murderer of the former Green Lantern of Space Sector 1634, he was supposedly destroyed in combat with Hal Jordan

In his own words, Lord Malvolio was born in England in the year 1612. His father was an offworlder, a Green Lantern from Space Sector 1634. Why his father was on Earth has never been revealed. Even less is known about Malvolio's mother, a human woman, who died in childbirth. Malvolio's father shared his knowledge with his son who, two hundred years later, killed him in his sleep and took the power ring. Malvolio believed he alone should have the power of the green flame. He travelled the stars until he found the space sector and homeworld of his father. Malvolio would later come into conflict with his father's successor, Priest, as well as the Earth Lantern Hal Jordan. Malvolio has exhibited tremendous control over Oan energy without the use of a power ring. He fought Hal Jordan and was apparently destroyed, however, this was inconclusive and Lord Malvolio remains at large.

#19 Edited by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax with a good showing.

#20 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

Graviton

Graviton

This.

#21 Posted by Icarusflies (12454 posts) - - Show Bio

Manchester Black, The Word, a TON of others.

#22 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Skrull. He was pretty bad ass in Annihilation

Make him an actual threat this time.
#23 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant alien robot amazons from Metal Men or the other alien robot amazons. they haven't been touch much

#24 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Hobgoblin and Deadshot

#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM: Deadshot is in Suicide Squad and Hobgoblin was put back in the spotlight and will re-appear in Venom soon.

Staff
#26 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler...without the mohawk...

#27 Posted by cbishop (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rainbow Raider.

With all the color crud going on in Green Lantern, I smell the possibility for a revamp.

#28 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

tombstone he's become luke cage arhnemesis after he kills his wife.

#29 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

tombstone he's become luke cage arhnemesis after he kills his wife.

Tombstone is currently in Deadpool.

Staff
#30 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio
This guy.
#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I really hope his appearance in Arrow will make DC help promote the show by having in introduced in the new 52.

Staff
#32 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss seeing him.

#33 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

Anarky, the Alan Grant version and Zoom.
BB

#34 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I honestly wasn't interested in watching Arrow until the announcement that Drakon was going to appear.

#35 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Kairan1979: Wasn't he a hero

Jackie Dio? Hero? No. Absolutely not.

#36 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: Could've swore he was in Civil War: Aftermath

#37 Posted by Mycroftian (109 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ready for Spidercide to show up again.

#38 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet said:

Riddler...without the mohawk...

this

also Query and Echo just for the hell of it

#39 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Skrull is far from forgotten lol... I'll say General Cho a Captian America a giant sumo wrestler villain who's only been in two books ever . Also the vulgar clown from X-men... I can never remember his name but he would be great in Deadpool books or against Slapstick.

#40 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Thanks i totally forgot about Suicide Squad. I am very glad to hear that Hobgoblin will be coming back!

#41 Posted by TheCannon (17895 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese said:

Super Skrull. He was pretty bad ass in Annihilation

Make him an actual threat this time.

I agree.