#1 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something or did the Earth 3 Justice League single handily take out the Justice League, JSA, and Dark single handily. Am I the only one who finds something off there. Yes their suppose to be more powerful than their respective counterparts, but shesh.

#2 Edited by ColaNicole (613 posts) - - Show Bio

For all we know they may have been transported somewhere else. That prison in JL 8# isn't all it seems. Or, they just wasn't strong enough at the time to put up a fight against the CS. Either way I'm hoping for a rematch.

#3 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@colanicole: Well in Justice League Of America #8 there all lying on the ground bloody. (Expecially Wonder Woman ) Now that I look at it, I don't recall seeing a Justice League Dark member, maybe Zatanna teleported then away

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see how Black Adam Vs Ultraman plays put. Can someone also answer how Black Adam is back alive?

#5 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been just as confused !

#6 Posted by The Stegman (27210 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see how Black Adam Vs Ultraman plays put. Can someone also answer how Black Adam is back alive?

He was resurrected in his Villain's Month issue.

#7 Posted by dondave (39081 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something or did the Earth 3 Justice League single handily take out the Justice League, JSA, and Dark single handily. Am I the only one who finds something off there. Yes their suppose to be more powerful than their respective counterparts, but shesh.

The Crime Syndicate could have had prep on their side or they could have uses the mysterious passenger they brought along with them. As for Black Adam, he was resurrected by Isis.

#8 Posted by ColaNicole (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Yeah which is why I'm confused. They're all on the ground and then seen in prisons. That punch Shazam delivered on MM looked pretty real. I haven't been so excited for a comic before. Black Adam vs Ultraman should be so fun.

#9 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@colanicole: Couldn't agree more! Even though the outcome looks obvious, I'm still interested! @dondave: Is that Isis first apperance in the New 52?

#11 Edited by dondave (39081 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by The Stegman (27210 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Damn, I got to read that!

Yeah, to me, out of all the Villain's Month issues I've read, Black Adam is one of the few that actually served a purpose.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope its a brutal, beast-tastic display of power that Black Adam (hopefully) wins.

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise: Same, I want DC to show just how powerful a bloodlusted Black Adam is.