Forever Evil #7 - what will happen to Ultraman?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1 frozen  Moderator

I've made another thread about Forever Evil a few months ago, yet I think it's too vague. I want to narrow this down to Ultraman; the next issue of Forever Evil is released in exactly a week, what are your predictions on what will happen to him?

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I was wondering this also. I don't think he'll die. I'm worried about the issue though, but excited. He seemed to have beaten BA in the rematch, too. We still need to cover:

• What dimensional being is trying to get through?
  • Who is the father of Superwoman's child?
  • Will the Justice League be freed?
  • Defeating the Syndicate
  • Defeating Mazahs
  • Who is going to fight who?

I personally wanna see a good ol dust up between Ultraman and Supes

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@colanicole: Nothing really indicated he beat Adam in the rematch. But:

Defeating Mazahs

Honestly I don't think this seems likely. I think it's the opposite, with every indication of Mazahs' power (powerful enough to be 'thrown' at the being who destroyed Earth 3 and tear apart the Crime Syndicate), it seems he is much more powerful than Ultraman (Ultraman fears him) and could possibly kill him.

He will probably lose via plot.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I am goign to have to re read this. One min there was trinity war? then next thing i know the justice league is "dead" and I have no idea how that happened

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: In Justice League 29 I think (cyborg vs Grid) when Ultraman is talking to grid via monitor, which is after the black lightning, Black Adam can also be seen on the monitors, unconscious.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@colanicole: Do you mean dark lighting? I'll check it out but it doesn't make sense, Adam is seen engaging him here and he bloodies Ultraman's face:

No Caption Provided

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: That's in FE, but the same lightning strike is seen in JL as it happens at the same time. In the Justice League issue where Cyborg and the Metal Men fight Grid, there is a few monitor screens showing a knocked out Black Adam, set after FE6. If you get me

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 frozen  Moderator

@colanicole: You're right, I saw it, but:

@tensor said:

@colanicole: Mazahs is going to take them all on.

Seems to be the case. Mazahs is alluded to being a team buster, I don't think Ultraman himself can stop him, that's why Ultraman seemingly fears him.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

He'll be more dead than disco.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 frozen  Moderator
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Sea King is dead, Power Ring is dead, Johnny Quick is dead. I am pretty sure the rest will go the same way, with the possible exceptions of Superwoman (because she's pregnant) and Owlman (because he's smart).

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 frozen  Moderator

@outside_85: Power Ring died the most pathetic death I've ever seen...I think Mazahs is just a plot device, and Ultraman's fate will be interesting

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: If not Mazahs, Ultraman will end up getting eaten by whatever falls out of the rift.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever is creating the red lightning across the sky will kill or send him away. Hoping for Darkseid.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: so many possibilities eh? I like Ultraman and hope he gets a good end regardless of whether he's alive or not.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Honestly, I hope it's anyone but Darkseid, DC has plenty of other candidates.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@outside_85: DC are making Darkseid the new Anti-Monitor...or maybe not that powerful, but he's clearly been amped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Superwoman is going to send him to rehab because his kryptonite problem.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Hmm, so far Darkseid has only been shown to blow up planets once he is done with them (and I suspect it's with tech rather than Omega Force). Thats lacking when compared to what Trigon has done on page.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@outside_85: Not quite true, in his origin issue, he blew up his planet shortly after he obtained his powers, because he felt angry:

No Caption Provided

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Outside_85

@frozen: Him and Highfather did that, and wasnt the world already falling apart? Still, you have to agree that blowing up a planet isn't really the same as laying waste to a universe.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 frozen  Moderator

@outside_85: It's not better than laying waste to a universe, but Darkseid did that, Highfather didn't do that at all. The world was only visibly 'falling apart' after Darkseid got his power, before there was a statement but literally nothing indicated it until Darkseid absorbed the power of the gods.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: which I might add could also be down to the absence of the gods rather than Darkseid's power. Might I ask, was Darkseid suicidal or nihilistic in the one shot? I just wonder why he'd blow up the planet hes standing on?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 frozen  Moderator

@outside_85: Darkseid IIRC killed one of the gods, and while there was a statement that the planet was 'blowing up' --- literally no indication or anything was given until Darkseid gained full empowerment (well, I might add Highfather absorbed the power of one of the gods so Darkseid doesn't quite have full power). In the one-shot, Darkseid is basically a farmer who hates the gods, he is essentially just very angry until he gets greedy with power. So I wouldn't say suicidal or nihilistic, he calms down once he blows up the planet, the power was corrupting him and he couldn't handle it.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, just read FE 7. Interesting ending. It is the Anti Monitor, and he seems to have a hatred for Darkseid, who is now on Anti Monitor level of power. Except AM now can absorb powers from universes he destroys, making him stronger.

Ultraman went out like a bitch.