Avatar image for nationalvendetta
NationalVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NationalVendetta

I have this Halloween thing coming up for school, and I want to act like khan, the way he talks, his mannerisms, his posture, the way he acts, the way he thinks, etc. The problem is, I can't seem to get it down, I don't get why it is so hard to act and talk like him. any tips?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nationalvendetta: ACT like everyone around you is stupid and inferior, deepen your voice, challenge everything but when people try to take you up on that challenge glare them down, stand with a good posture like you are in front of the queen of England, and then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you can be Khan.

NationalVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gularte2000: What do you mean challenge everything? Do you mean argue with everybody or attempt to prove everything wrong?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nationalvendetta: Say some girls did a cheerleading routine or whatever right on Halloween. Instantly say/think that you can do better. Just brag that you are better than everyone at everything, like he did in the movie.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nationalvendetta: ACT like everyone around you is stupid and inferior, deepen your voice, challenge everything but when people try to take you up on that challenge glare them down, stand with a good posture like you are in front of the queen of England, and then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you can be Khan.

Do exactly what he did. ^

And if you can't even do that, then I suggest you pick a different character.

NationalVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NationalVendetta

@zijuun: The joker was my first choice, but he was way too easy and wasn't serious enough

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: The joker was my first choice, but he was way too easy and wasn't serious enough

"Too easy"? Think again.

Loading Video...

Dressing like him, maybe it's easy: if you have a proffessional make-up artist. Speaking like him takes skill. And you have to nail down the acting & the way he thinks.

NationalVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NationalVendetta

@zijuun: I'm talking about heath ledgers joker, he had the most realistic personality, which made it alot easier than acting as unnatural as khan, but khan was more mentally stable so i chose him

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: I'm talking about heath ledgers joker, he had the most realistic personality, which made it alot easier than acting as unnatural as khan, but khan was more mentally stable so i chose him

Alright, if you say so.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'd rather go with Joker

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

Simply think this at all times - You are superior.

You just are. That's the core of it, whatever exercise you attempt, will succeed, be it physical or intellectual.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, find a tough leader type in your class. Let him viciously beat on your face. Then, when you are completely unharmed just stare him down.