• 55 results
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By crazy spidey

Here you can compare comics and comic collections. How many comics do you have. Wat is your fav issue, wat is your most expensive issue? What is your favorite series, so you have any signed comics?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

WOW...an actual thread about COMIC COLLECTING...amazing...;)

ever since i joined this site its been nothing more than posts about 'vs fights' 'pokemon' video games' 'who's the best member' and 'other superfluous junk'

congrats, for being less myopic than many...

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mantid

I only have like 40 comics... I buy about 5 or 6 each week, and I started about two months ago...

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mantid

I have like three graphic novels. I bought civil war about two weeks ago, and yesterday I bought Civil War Frontline and Avengers Disassembled. I just read the first part of Frontline and the first part of Avengers Disassembled. I was gonno buy Kingdome Come but I'll buy that one next week. Not a big fan of DC, in fact, the only DC comic I have is one that came with an action figure of bane LMAO...

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By liquade

comics i own are(not in order) also conditions are estimated i only been collecting for 3 years

*Amazing Adventures 11: F/VF

*Captian Marvel 13 signed by frank springer:NM-

*Wolverine #1(1988):VF- colors are fine it just has about 3-4 dimples on cover but i got it for 10 bucks so i felt i could not go wrong

*civil war #1 sketch varient:NM+

*Daredevil #40:VF

*uncanny x-men 142:VF

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"WOW...an actual thread about COMIC COLLECTING...amazing...;) ever since i joined this site its been nothing more than posts about 'vs fights' 'pokemon' video games' 'who's the best member' and 'other superfluous junk' congrats, for being less myopic than many..."

Wow, I can tell that you're a real go get-em guy. Why didn't you make your own topic? Or do you just wait for people to do things for you?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rotten gun

my collection mainly consists of anything to do with iron fist, so thats his original titles, powerman and iron fist, teamups, mini series and the latest avengers. deadpool is my other majour collection and spawn would be another, as well as a couple of blade mini series. other than that its just random comics i picked up. although within the last couple of years its been marvel zombies thats excited me the most.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"WOW...an actual thread about COMIC COLLECTING...amazing...;) ever since i joined this site its been nothing more than posts about 'vs fights' 'pokemon' video games' 'who's the best member' and 'other superfluous junk' congrats, for being less myopic than many..."

......SUPERFLUOUS JUNK!?

eye twitches wildly

You are treading on thin, thin ice, Mr. Uber-dork.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crazy spidey

NIce, thnx for posting. I guess I've been collecting longer then most. I have been collecting about 7 years and have recently passes my first 1000, I originally only collected spider-man but have gone on to other comics, and even to DC. my earliest comics are a 67 Daredevil, a 67 Sgt. Fury, and a 64 Action comics. I collect anything before 1990, though I have made exeptions for Spider-man Venom and Spawn. Almost all my comics are in the early 80's and lte 70's. MY most expensive issue is Iron Man 55, first apperance of Thanos and Jimmy Olsen 134. I also have the first Orion signed by Kirby, and first venom signed by Venom which I got as a birthday present from a relative who new Stan sorta. Anyways that about raps up my comics. Have fun posting

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

......SUPERFLUOUS JUNK!?

eye twitches wildly

You are treading on thin, thin ice, Mr. Uber-dork."

Sorry, spent a lovely day in the sun. Now, thin ice????...elaborate, please?

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Well, to be factually accurate, i've posted a few threads related to comic book collecting...and they went essentially no where.

To be truthful, my impression on Comicvine is that a lot of "kids"/younger people venture here, and don't have a relatable history, or experience, to when comic books RULED and we're FAR bigger than they are today. Its a new generation, the ME generation, and the video game genre has over taken comic books unfortunately, but life changes, so it is what it is..

I just don't think there are many 'serious' collectors on this site, not in the least....by my own definition that is. The odds are I walk alone in terms of my own collecting/collection on this site, which is fine, but it GREATLY reduces the potential for serious topic discussion on the subject at hand...COMICS!!!!!

anyway, Spard...you cyber stalking me dude...;)...I get the feeling the warm, and fuzzy, feelings you showed for me initially, have dissipated?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Well, to be factually accurate, i've posted a few threads related to comic book collecting...and they went essentially no where.To be truthful, my impression on Comicvine is that a lot of "kids"/younger people venture here, and don't have a relatable history, or experience, to when comic books RULED and we're FAR bigger than they are today. Its a new generation, the ME generation, and the video game genre has over taken comic books unfortunately, but life changes, so it is what it is..I just don't think there are many 'serious' collectors on this site, not in the least....by my own definition that is. The odds are I walk alone in terms of my own collecting/collection on this site, which is fine, but it GREATLY reduces the potential for serious topic discussion on the subject at hand...COMICS!!!!!anyway, Spard...you cyber stalking me dude...;)...I get the feeling the warm, and fuzzy, feelings you showed for me initially, have dissipated?"

Video games have overtaken comics? With the movies of comics, the games of comics, the novels of comics?

If you want a more "hardcore" comics site, go find one. No point whining about it.

Warm fuzzy feelings? Any of those that you thought I had disappeared the second you started posting annoying comments and starting "things". Nevermind the comments you made calling several people daft, saying "facts" which I am quite sure to be untrue, and generally posting pointlessly.

Go off and have some "fuzzy" feelings with some of your collector friends. You don't have any here.
Post Edited:2007-09-08 20:13:28

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i mostly have spiderman,avengers,thor and some other stuff

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mantid

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" Well, to be factually accurate, i've posted a few threads related to comic book collecting...and they went essentially no where. To be truthful, my impression on Comicvine is that a lot of "kids"/younger people venture here, and don't have a relatable history, or experience, to when comic books RULED and we're FAR bigger than they are today. Its a new generation, the ME generation, and the video game genre has over taken comic books unfortunately, but life changes, so it is what it is.. I just don't think there are many 'serious' collectors on this site, not in the least....by my own definition that is. The odds are I walk alone in terms of my own collecting/collection on this site, which is fine, but it GREATLY reduces the potential for serious topic discussion on the subject at hand...COMICS!!!!! anyway, Spard...you cyber stalking me dude...;)...I get the feeling the warm, and fuzzy, feelings you showed for me initially, have dissipated?"
Video games have overtaken comics? With the movies of comics, the games of comics, the novels of comics? If you want a more "hardcore" comics site, go find one. No point whining about it. Warm fuzzy feelings? Any of those that you thought I had disappeared the second you started posting annoying comments and starting "things". Nevermind the comments you made calling several people daft, saying "facts" which I am quite sure to be untrue, and generally posting pointlessly. Go off and have some "fuzzy" feelings with some of your collector friends. You don't have any here.
Post Edited:2007-09-08 20:13:28"

tssss... burned.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" Well, to be factually accurate, i've posted a few threads related to comic book collecting...and they went essentially no where. To be truthful, my impression on Comicvine is that a lot of "kids"/younger people venture here, and don't have a relatable history, or experience, to when comic books RULED and we're FAR bigger than they are today. Its a new generation, the ME generation, and the video game genre has over taken comic books unfortunately, but life changes, so it is what it is.. I just don't think there are many 'serious' collectors on this site, not in the least....by my own definition that is. The odds are I walk alone in terms of my own collecting/collection on this site, which is fine, but it GREATLY reduces the potential for serious topic discussion on the subject at hand...COMICS!!!!! anyway, Spard...you cyber stalking me dude...;)...I get the feeling the warm, and fuzzy, feelings you showed for me initially, have dissipated?"
Video games have overtaken comics? With the movies of comics, the games of comics, the novels of comics? If you want a more "hardcore" comics site, go find one. No point whining about it. Warm fuzzy feelings? Any of those that you thought I had disappeared the second you started posting annoying comments and starting "things". Nevermind the comments you made calling several people daft, saying "facts" which I am quite sure to be untrue, and generally posting pointlessly. Go off and have some "fuzzy" feelings with some of your collector friends. You don't have any here.

Actually you proved his point by saying the only to reach younger viewer( the consummers), is through Video games in stead of plain comics

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Sparda says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Well, to be factually accurate, i've posted a few threads related to comic book collecting...and they went essentially no where.To be truthful, my impression on Comicvine is that a lot of "kids"/younger people venture here, and don't have a relatable history, or experience, to when comic books RULED and we're FAR bigger than they are today. Its a new generation, the ME generation, and the video game genre has over taken comic books unfortunately, but life changes, so it is what it is..I just don't think there are many 'serious' collectors on this site, not in the least....by my own definition that is. The odds are I walk alone in terms of my own collecting/collection on this site, which is fine, but it GREATLY reduces the potential for serious topic discussion on the subject at hand...COMICS!!!!!anyway, Spard...you cyber stalking me dude...;)...I get the feeling the warm, and fuzzy, feelings you showed for me initially, have dissipated?"

Video games have overtaken comics? With the movies of comics, the games of comics, the novels of comics?

If you want a more "hardcore" comics site, go find one. No point whining about it.

Warm fuzzy feelings? Any of those that you thought I had disappeared the second you started posting annoying comments and starting "things". Nevermind the comments you made calling several people daft, saying "facts" which I am quite sure to be untrue, and generally posting pointlessly.

Go off and have some "fuzzy" feelings with some of your collector friends. You don't have any here.

Do me a favor, PM me when you think I should start crying....

don't you have homework to do?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rotten gun

true the golden age of comics has passed us and may never reach those peaks again... nevertheless, i do believe the story within comics is very much alive,,, ok ok i know hollywood is jumping on the latest fashion craze of superheroes but i am certainly enjoying the fun... i wonder if those before comics frowned upon its creation and and the younger generation it captured the immaginations of? you must remember that it was people like the members of comicvine that comics were invented for... the young. how can you not acknowledge them because they were born a few decades later?

Avatar image for space_phantom_v6_1
Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rotten gun says:

"my collection mainly consists of anything to do with iron fist, so thats his original titles, powerman and iron fist, teamups, mini series and the latest avengers. deadpool is my other majour collection and spawn would be another, as well as a couple of blade mini series. other than that its just random comics i picked up. although within the last couple of years its been marvel zombies thats excited me the most."

i have about five old-a$$ Iron fist and Powerman comics,volume one...they use words like jive and crap

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rotten gun

Space Phantom v6.1 says:

"Rotten gun says:
"my collection mainly consists of anything to do with iron fist, so thats his original titles, powerman and iron fist, teamups, mini series and the latest avengers. deadpool is my other majour collection and spawn would be another, as well as a couple of blade mini series. other than that its just random comics i picked up. although within the last couple of years its been marvel zombies thats excited me the most."
i have about five old-a$$ Iron fist and Powerman comics,volume one...they use words like jive and crap"

ha ha ha yeah i know... i guess they were trying to relate to young black kids at the time with luke cage :) and i dont know where sweet christmas come from?

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Lady Tlieso

i have over 600 all together. my favorite comic is also the one that is worth the most - uncanny x-men 266 first full appearance of Gambit.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lady Tlieso says:

"i have over 600 all together. my favorite comic is also the one that is worth the most - uncanny x-men 266 first full appearance of Gambit."

I knew you were cool ;P

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lady Tlieso

King of Kings says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
"i have over 600 all together. my favorite comic is also the one that is worth the most - uncanny x-men 266 first full appearance of Gambit."

I knew you were cool ;P"

aw thanks :p

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Sparda says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Do me a favor, PM me when you think I should start crying.... don't you have homework to do?"

A lawyer? Crying? Blasphemous.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I'm really not sure what the cricism is of people who are into video games and such is for. Superman has appeared in cartoons and the like since the early 40s, so superheroes have been a part of other media almost from their beginnings, video games are only an extension of that. I dare say more people have seen the Spider-man cartoons than have ever read his comics. Most of us probably got into comics from these other sources, for me it was Christopher Reeve's Superman. Rather than heaping scorn on the younger members of the site for not being purely into comics or serious collecters (which is just as 'ME generation'), it may be more constructive to share with them the reasons you are. What are your favourite stories, issues and the like. Now Sparda and Mr. U, stop fighting or 'Papa spank'.

More on topic, I've lost track of my collection and really have no idea what's in there any more (Superman, Spider-man, Green Lantern and JLA mostly). Most of it is from 1990 - present (anything I got in the 80s was inevitably destroyed by my younger brother), I only have a few issues before that. I've never valued anything in there as I don't care what it's worth as I have no intention of selling. I intend to pass them onto my kids when they're old enough/interested/born. I don't get signed comics, if I ever want an autograph I'd prefer to have it on something else or a duplicate. I'd certainly never buy one. My favourite is (I think) next to worthless, but it's a reprint of Action Comics #1.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Golem

Mantid says:

"I only have like 40 comics... I buy about 5 or 6 each week, and I started about two months ago..."

about the same here

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

My post was never intended to be "critical" of a younger generation, and or their favor of video games over comic books (even I play an an occassional video game still). That would not only be productively pointless, but a disputatious waste of time...the greater point I was attempting to make, was that BECAUSE video games are so integrated into the lives of todays younger populace, this WEBSITE tends to be less of a COMIC board, and more of a modern day pop culture/entertainment board. Topics related to video games, movies, social networking, ect...should be handled in a SEPERATE forum/room...IMO AWAY from the comic book subject/discussion, because they obviously take away from comic book topics.

Its called COMICVINE...correct?...take a gander at the general topics section and count how many truly COMIC related threads there are? that was my point...

Anyway, its just my opinion...no biggie

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"My post was never intended to be "critical" of a younger generation, and or their favor of video games over comic books (even I play an an occassional video game still). That would not only be productively pointless, but a disputatious waste of time...the greater point I was attempting to make, was that BECAUSE video games are so integrated into the lives of todays younger populace, this WEBSITE tends to be less of a COMIC board, and more of a modern day pop culture/entertainment board. Topics related to video games, movies, social networking, ect...should be handled in a SEPERATE forum/room...IMO AWAY from the comic book subject/discussion, because they obviously take away from comic book topics. Its called COMICVINE...correct?...take a gander at the general topics section and count how many truly COMIC related threads there are? that was my point... Anyway, its just my opinion...no biggie"

It does seem that comics take a back seat sometimes on here. In theory, stuff about video games (especially ones that aren't superhero related) should be on the off-topic board. People tend to discuss the characters more than their comics and it seems especially new users feel the need to post battles (some of which is obvious trolling). It might be interesting to see actual stats of how different people/age groups use the boards, but no one collects that kind of data. I think Thursday and Friday tend to be the days new issues are talked about, alot of us are British and we get our comics a day later than North America. There are some collecters on here, but the actual collecting itself doesn't really lend itself to discussion very well. I believe there are people working on putting together their own comics, which is also pretty cool.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rotten gun

the forums need diversity...how many times can you read; hulk vs superman?

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Rotten gun says:

"the forums need diversity...how many times can you read; hulk vs superman?"

That's part of the reason I think we need a search feature (although I think most newbies won't use it, it'll help me to redirect them). Everytime some one new comes to the boards they seem to think they're breaking new ground with a Superman vs Batman thread or something similar. That's life I guess.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#30  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Topics related to video games, movies, social networking, ect...should be handled in a SEPERATE forum/room...IMO AWAY from the comic book subject/discussion, because they obviously take away from comic book topics.Its called COMICVINE...correct?...take a gander at the general topics section and count how many truly COMIC related threads there are? that was my point..."

It's because people can't be bothered finding the right forum and that's why things are disorganised. It's annoying, I know.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator

My collection numbers over 35,000 in all.

I collect around about 40 - 50 titles a month, being mostly Marvel and DC, but with about 5 indies.

I have no idea what my most expensive comic is but I have large runs of early FF, Avengers, X-men etc and a few early Action Comics and Superman.

My favourite comic runs were in the Avengers - excellent team interaction and characters.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

The_Creator says:

"My collection numbers over 35,000 in all.I collect around about 40 - 50 titles a month, being mostly Marvel and DC, but with about 5 indies.I have no idea what my most expensive comic is but I have large runs of early FF, Avengers, X-men etc and a few early Action Comics and Superman.My favourite comic runs were in the Avengers - excellent team interaction and characters."

Whoa!!!!...that's a load of books my man, and a load of angst trying to store them properly. Your collecting habits do however tend to run in concert with my own. I'd guess 80% of my collection is Silver Age and Bronze Age...with the remaining 20% being Golden Age and Moderns (copper age ect)

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Superkitty  Online

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Rotten gun says:

That's part of the reason I think we need a search feature (although I think most newbies won't use it, it'll help me to redirect them). Everytime some one new comes to the boards they seem to think they're breaking new ground with a Superman vs Batman thread or something similar. That's life I guess."

One problem is that those threads get bumped down and to the next page. Soon after the thread "disappears" it reappears as a "new" thread by someone new.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By crazy spidey

The_Creator says:

"My collection numbers over 35,000 in all. I collect around about 40 - 50 titles a month, being mostly Marvel and DC, but with about 5 indies. I have no idea what my most expensive comic is but I have large runs of early FF, Avengers, X-men etc and a few early Action Comics and Superman. My favourite comic runs were in the Avengers - excellent team interaction and characters. "

God danm I have a similar taste but not even close to as many as you, 1/35th to be exact

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Superkitty says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Rotten gun says:

That's part of the reason I think we need a search feature (although I think most newbies won't use it, it'll help me to redirect them). Everytime some one new comes to the boards they seem to think they're breaking new ground with a Superman vs Batman thread or something similar. That's life I guess."

One problem is that those threads get bumped down and to the next page. Soon after the thread "disappears" it reappears as a "new" thread by someone new.

"

This is why I think if the forum ever gets a makeover the RPG-related and battles forums get separated from the actual comics talk and stuff pertaining to the vine. I think to a new person not into the RPG and chatroom type threads seeing nothing but those threads on the first page of the forums everyday might give the impression like Mr. U was saying that there's not people on to talk comics.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Shatterstar says:

"Superkitty says:
"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"Rotten gun says:

"

This is why I think if the forum ever gets a makeover the RPG-related and battles forums get separated from the actual comics talk and stuff pertaining to the vine. I think to a new person not into the RPG and chatroom type threads seeing nothing but those threads on the first page of the forums everyday might give the impression like Mr. U was saying that there's not people on to talk comics. "

Sounds like a good idea.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Liverwurst

The_Creator says:

"My collection numbers over 35,000 in all.I collect around about 40 - 50 titles a month, being mostly Marvel and DC, but with about 5 indies.I have no idea what my most expensive comic is but I have large runs of early FF, Avengers, X-men etc and a few early Action Comics and Superman.My favourite comic runs were in the Avengers - excellent team interaction and characters."

Well, you passed me, but it looks like my 3000+ takes the silver so far.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Liverwurst says:

"The_Creator says:

Well, you passed me, but it looks like my 3000+ takes the silver so far."

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no...you're at best, Bronze...I own 10,000+ books. However, its QUALITY always, over quantity...in ANYTHING in life!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By crazy spidey

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Liverwurst says:
"The_Creator says:
"My collection numbers over 35,000 in all. I collect around about 40 - 50 titles a month, being mostly Marvel and DC, but with about 5 indies. I have no idea what my most expensive comic is but I have large runs of early FF, Avengers, X-men etc and a few early Action Comics and Superman. My favourite comic runs were in the Avengers - excellent team interaction and characters. "
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no...you're at best, Bronze...I own 10,000+ books. However, its QUALITY always, over quantity...in ANYTHING in life!"

UR soooooooooooooooooooo crazyyyyyyyyyy with your sexual inuendo

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Liverwurst

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Liverwurst says:
"The_Creator says:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no...you're at best, Bronze...I own 10,000+ books. However, its QUALITY always, over quantity...in ANYTHING in life!"

Okay, you just hadn't posted that yet, and the q vs. q thing is true.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Liverwurst says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Liverwurst says:
"The_Creator says:

Okay, you just hadn't posted that yet, and the q vs. q thing is true."

Hey, i'm older than you...you can catch up quickly, if you wish...;)

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By crazy spidey

omg stop with all this sexuall enuendo its killing me

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

crazy spidey says:

"omg stop with all this sexuall enuendo its killing me"

What is better INNuendo...;)

than sexual?????

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By crazy spidey

lol ya but besides the typo the only thing wrong is I dont think the other guy gets it... that and your 2 guys

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

crazy spidey says:

"lol ya but besides the typo the only thing wrong is I dont think the other guy gets it... that and your 2 guys"

;)

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By crazy spidey

ya u can stop that I just dont roll that way

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

crazy spidey says:

"ya u can stop that I just dont roll that way"

Yeah, dude...neither do I

its called, dark humor

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By crazy spidey

Thats wat your mom said

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

MY mom, is unfortunately, gone!...and she ruled!!!!...sucks

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By crazy spidey

yaaa well thats too bad... ummm thats wat your dad said...?