• 117 results
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

This thread is basically to tell that flaws the people think are right. The same points stated over an over again till some poor soul actually believes it. So Just name a few unamed flaws that haven't been posted. What I mean by flaws are hulk ripping wolverine in half. Thor denting caps shield. Many others heres one.

1.Hulk lifting 150 billion tons. He never lited the whole thing.Also Hulk never lifted the mountain. He braced a small section of it. Just enough to stop that section from falling and squishing the gathered heroes. Even then he stated he could only do it because of the leverage he had on that small section. Just check out Secret Wars for confirmation.
Indeed. And theoretically, he couldn't have lifted it because it was not Savage or Mindless Hulk (Professor Hulk if I remember correctly), and he was pretty calm a second before he lifted that mountain ! I believe two other characters helped him anyway.

2.Hulk ripping wolverine in half. Many people mistaken hulk for ripping adamantium. NO hulk only ripped wolverine tendon. Some thing the thing from FF4 could do when he just got his powers and could only lift 3 tons.

3.Thor denting Captain Americas sheild. Thor can't really do this off the ease. The onlytime he did this was with the Odinforce. Which means he had been amped up.

4. There seems to be confusion between supermans. All star superman is different from regular post crisis superman. Reason being one would sneeze and kill doomsday the other would and did die to doomsday. The differnt version of superman are Pre crisis superman, Post crisis superman, superman red/blue, superman one million(My favorite), Superman prime Original golden version, dark superman, cyborg superman the list goes on. So in a superman thread don't post all star superman for post crisis superman you look dumb yet ignorant.

5.The is the weirdest one to date. Flash is the only person with the infinite mass punch. Mr.Fantastic from FF$ does not and I repeat does not have the Infinite mass punch. I don't even think he has demonstrated the a punch.

6.Spawn is not from marvel In my school they swear he is. Spawn is from Image.

7.Juggernaut is not a mutant. Only Ultimate juggernaut was a mutant. So leech has no effect on Juggernaut in the 616 universe.

8.There are different versions of hulk. Savage hulk and mindless hulk are different beings. The different hulks are grey, savage, mindless, devil, red, 2099 hulk, manga verse hulk 70ft mix of surtur and hulk I believe professor(Sorry for spelling), Calm hulk, seperated hulk, what ifs. When You name a feat on hulk grey hulk cannot destroy and asteriod twice the size of earth.

9.Wolverines bones aren't fully adamantium. Wolverine was born with his claws. The experiment didn't give it to him. Thus meaning he had bone claws, was always a mutant, and his bones aren't fully adamantium. Thus they are able to be broken with a hell of alot of force I guess.

10. Mangog and magog are two different beings. One is a Thor foes with an impervious hide that hasn't been hurt to date even from Thor, his hammer, odin, asgardian warriors, silver surfer not holding back some others. Inside is a different story. Magog is suppose to be the dad of gog or him older. That is for some one else to explain He is a threat to the dc heroes and has beaten superman with ease.

11.Thanos is a Mutant. Yes he is a mutant.

12.Namor is marvels first character. Not a remake of Aquaman. He is also marvels first mutant not Apoc. He claims to be but even then two more where born before he was. Namor is the first.

13.There seems to be a confusion about galactus. There are different levels of galactus people. If you ever wondered why galactus would loose to strange but then be powerful enough to fight tyrant at full power was because galactus has different states. He can be starved weak enough foreven Thor, king hyperion. Sentry Beta ray bill(He only dented his armor though), Dr.Strange. He can be strong enough to be omnipotent and fight In-betweener, Tyrant, Beat Thor, tenebrous(However he's spelled) and many others. So galactus has different power levels.

14.Just because wolverine can heal doesn't mean he can't die. When Magneto pulled out all his metal HE BURNT OUT WOLVERINES HEALING FACTOR. So don't post a thread saying wolverine stands a chances against Thor, Superman. If so go read some WWh and what Sentry did to wolerine.

15. Sentry doesn't have the power of 1,000,000 suns. The power he has is high yes but not that high. He claims to only have that power but he doesn't. It was said he had the power of 100,000 super soilders however some where. Probably wiki but either way he doesn't have that much power of that many suns. Surtur displayed the power of only 1,000 blazing suns and destroyed a galaxy. Should sentry and have blinked and destroyed hulk? So that just one example that he doesn't have that power.

16.Mangog is not a demon hes and entity.

17.Batman was and still isn't gay. Some earilier comics when people read speculated he might be gay with robin. False rumors. Well some said he just might be gay. The creator firmly stated Batman was not gay. So Batman isn't gay.

18.Doomsday didn't really fight Darkseid. He fought a Darkseid not the original Darkseid. For some odd reason however Darkseid sat and watched another one of himself get beat up he never really fought him however.

19. Doomsday could always talk. He just never chose to. Either way what would he say? My guess he'd probably sound like hulk.

20.Silver age SUPERBOY pulled planets by a chain not Silver age SUPERMAN. Silver age Superman juggled planets, sneezed galaxies away, pushed planets. Still large feats but two different people.

21. Superman cannot and did not even lift an I repeat lift Thors hammer. Some people go by the cover. In the hulk cover it showed Thor under that moutain as well but guess what? In the comic he was out side pounding away at the top of the moutain trying to break free. Superman held Thors hammer in the comic only after it was thrown by Thor and the enchanment let out for a few seconds. After the fight Superman tried with all his might to pull it up Thor laughed and told him of the enchanment. Thor then picked it up as if it were weightless. So Superman can't lift Thors hammer.

22. Gladiator lost to hulk. Yes he did after being exposed to Radiaton that made him weak which was a large object he shoved into space similar to the superman movie. He had always been in a weaken state.

23.Thor is not a slow hero. He has been seen fighting hiemdall in a LIGHT SPEED FIGHT. Meaning Heimdall was moving light speed an Thor was keep up and didn't get harmed once. Heimdall on the other hand lost that fight. So blitzing doesn't work on him.  Thor also fights beings like Loki who move at the speed of thought so think about that lol.

24.Aunt May was once galactus heraldin a what if comic. Yes that is true. Superman was once his herald as well, Gladiator, Beta ray bill, Thor, Norin radd(Lol) Human torch was once to.

25. Sentry did go to a standstill with a galactus. Only a standstill. Its speculated that it could have only been a weak galactus. Same thing for King hyperion. Except he killed his galactus.

Update

26. Captain Americas shield isn't made of Adamantium people. Thats not the truth. Well it is. There are various versions of his shield some being composed of that and other being called Vibranium-Iron(Adamantium Vibranium)

27. Can spiderman shot webs through those shooters or his hands? Its both. It depends which version so don't feel wrong some version could use his own hands.

28.Composite superman isn't kryptonian. He is a human. He won't be hurt by green k, its radiation, the red sun, and its radiation. He is a mutate who got caught in a lighting accdient involving legion statues and superman statues. He's three times stronger then silver age superman probably making him the strongest human that ever lived in dc in terms of strength.

List anymore you got. Go by the numbers though. If I can think of some more I'll place them down.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By brainiac 1.0

I have the picture of superman not being able to pick up thors ahmmer I will post it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Number 20 on you list is something I caught the other day. If you notice I have used Superboy of Earth One quite a bit in a few of my Battle Threads... since I learned of his massive strength level
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By fesak  Moderator

You're mostly correct except 12.
Ka-Zar is the first Marvel character, first published in 1936. Namor is first published in 1939.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"Number 20 on you list is something I caught the other day. If you notice I have used Superboy of Earth One quite a bit in a few of my Battle Threads... since I learned of his massive strength level"

Lol you tend to do this to alot of characters you like.

brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption

"
That pretty much explains it lol.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher
fesak said:
"You're mostly correct except 12.
Ka-Zar is the first Marvel character, first published in 1936. Namor is first published in 1939.
"
My fault. I was only born 17 years ago lol.
shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Isn't Thanos a Deviant?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher
Shatterstar said:
"Isn't Thanos a Deviant?
"

Thanos is deviant eternal. He was born a mutant though.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

26. Captain Americas shield isn't made of Adamantium people. Thats not the truth. Well it is. There are various versions of his shield some being composed of that and other being called Vibranium-Iron(Adamantium Vibranium)

27. Can spiderman shot webs through those shooters or his hands? Its both. It depends which version so don't feel wrong some version could use his own hands.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

I hate having this stuff stuck in my head. Isn't a Deviant by definition a mutated Eternal? So kind of redundant to say he's a mutant? Kind of different from what comes to mind when I think mutant. I think x-characters, mutated humans.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher
Shatterstar said:
"I hate having this stuff stuck in my head. Isn't a Deviant by definition a mutated Eternal? So kind of redundant to say he's a mutant? Kind of different from what comes to mind when I think mutant. I think x-characters, mutated humans.
"
I think your right. Eternals have three classes though regulars, earth born and deviants. Which I think would mean mutants. I have the same problem to. Everytime I human mutated or mutant I think X-men lol.
zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By zero edge

good list... I lol at number 6

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Thank you. Lol yes my school has problems lol.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeSAW

Great list but in Secret Wars Hulk did lift the mountain range by himself. Your right he only braced a part of the whole range but the part he braced weighed 150 billion tons, the caption clearly states it, and you can imagine that a whole mountain range would weigh much more than that. Also Wolverine skeleton has a special kind of adamantium that links to certain parts of his bones, other parts of his bones are not laced so that s why Hulk was able to pull him apart. And Apocalypse was eaths first mutant in the Marvel time line, although Namor was actually created way before him. But is has been stated that all of the mutants on earth are part of an experiment the Celestrials did millions of years ago, and Apocalypse was the first mutant which is why he has there technology. And Sentry has shown the capability/potential of having the power of one million exploding suns, through some of his feats, just by him stalemating even a starving Galactus should be enough of a feat. oh yeah and strange never beat Galactus he was able to hurt him though.

But mostly the list is totally facts

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

23. you have to show me this fight where it says that thor fought at light speed, cause i dont remember that at all!!!!

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By brainiac 1.0
SeSAW said:
"

Great list but in Secret Wars Hulk did lift the mountain range by himself. Your right he only braced a part of the whole range but the part he braced weighed 150 billion tons, the caption clearly states it, and you can imagine that a whole mountain range would weigh much more than that. Also Wolverine skeleton has a special kind of adamantium that links to certain parts of his bones, other parts of his bones are not laced so that s why Hulk was able to pull him apart. And Apocalypse was eaths first mutant in the Marvel time line, although Namor was actually created way before him. But is has been stated that all of the mutants on earth are part of an experiment the Celestrials did millions of years ago, and Apocalypse was the first mutant which is why he has there technology. And Sentry has shown the capability/potential of having the power of one million exploding suns, through some of his feats, just by him stalemating even a starving Galactus should be enough of a feat. oh yeah and strange never beat Galactus he was able to hurt him though.

"

Show me hulk lifing the mountain all by himself.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By danhimself
zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"I hate having this stuff stuck in my head. Isn't a Deviant by definition a mutated Eternal? So kind of redundant to say he's a mutant? Kind of different from what comes to mind when I think mutant. I think x-characters, mutated humans.
"
I think your right. Eternals have three classes though regulars, earth born and deviants. Which I think would mean mutants. I have the same problem to. Everytime I human mutated or mutant I think X-men lol.
"

1.  the deviants were actually the celestials first try at makeing a superhuman race on earth but they were bred with to much aggression and rebelled against the celestials so they tried again and made the eternals

2. the wolverine that got ripped in half by hulk was ultimate wolverine and it's been said that his entire skeleton is not laced with adamantium like 616 wolverine

3. sentry's a schitzo he doesn't even know the true extent of his powers

4. doomsday was a mindless creature who could never talk he was only able to talk after a scientist (i forget his name) used a devise that put his mind into doomsday's body

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher
SeSAW said:
"

"

Hulk didn't support that much weight. It was a calm hulk first of all so you know it was to much secondly he support the small portion like on the side so that wouldn't crush them. I think namor or Ironman helped him anyway. Thor was outside pounding away while mister fantastic said what is that low thump. Thor said it was asgards mightiest blows.

Apoc isn't marvels first mutant. Hes about 5,000 maybe namor is more then that I believe. Namor is hybrid he was like put into hybernation. Marvel also states to that apoc only claims but there two others that where born before him as well. He isn't marvels first mutant sorry.

Sentry never demonstrated the power of million exploding suns. He only stalemated a starved galactus. Thats not even a feat. Thor,Dr.strange, Thanos, ego the living planet, gladiator, beta ray bill, mr.fantatstic, doom, all beat galactus. King hyperion even killed one. Sentry stalemating the same version they all managed to beat shows how truly weak he is compared to most of them. Sentry at most demostrated the power of a baby sun when he cut loose on hulk.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher
danhimself said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"
"

1.  the deviants were actually the celestials first try at makeing a superhuman race on earth but they were bred with to much aggression and rebelled against the celestials so they tried again and made the eternals

2. the wolverine that got ripped in half by hulk was ultimate wolverine and it's been said that his entire skeleton is not laced with adamantium like 616 wolverine

4. doomsday was a mindless creature who could never talk he was only able to talk after a scientist (i forget his name) used a devise that put his mind into doomsday's body

"
Sentry does know his power true. But it was stated to be 100,000 super soilders.  Doomsday wasn't to mindless. He could tell superman from cyborg superman by dna which is why he didn't attack him remember? Also I know it was ultimate universe with the fight but still hulk ripped at the limbs. You can rip bone like that. Hulk did however kill wolverine one time but breaking some part of his vertebrea with repeated blows. As for number 1 u got me there lol.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden

20. SA Superboy towing the planets is SA Superman! They're are one and the same! Superman didn't wait till his twenties to don the cape and sheild like the Byrne reboot after COIE, in the Pre-Crisis era, PC Superman was Superboy long before he became Superman, that's how he was good friends with the Legion of Superhero's, he used to go visit them and have adventures with them as Superboy!
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher
lordraiden said:
"
20. SA Superboy towing the planets is SA Superman! They're are one and the same! Superman didn't wait till his twenties to don the cape and sheild like the Byrne reboot after COIE, in the Pre-Crisis era, PC Superman was Superboy long before he became Superman, that's how he was good friends with the Legion of Superhero's, he used to go visit them and have adventures with them as Superboy!"
Yeah but he was still superboy not superman yet. I'm just stating you don't wanna try and put pics for superman with superboy unless and only unless you are showing how strong he use to be.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden
zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"
20. SA Superboy towing the planets is SA Superman! They're are one and the same! Superman didn't wait till his twenties to don the cape and sheild like the Byrne reboot after COIE, in the Pre-Crisis era, PC Superman was Superboy long before he became Superman, that's how he was good friends with the Legion of Superhero's, he used to go visit them and have adventures with them as Superboy!"
Yeah but he was still superboy not superman yet. I'm just stating you don't wanna try and put pics for superman with superboy unless and only unless you are showing how strong he use to be.
"

Gotcha! No probs.
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By fesak  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"

Apoc isn't marvels first mutant. Hes about 5,000 maybe namor is more then that I believe. Namor is hybrid he was like put into hybernation. Marvel also states to that apoc only claims but there two others that where born before him as well.

These two is Selene and Saul.
Selene was born over 10.000 years ago, and Saul met Apocalypse when he (Apocalypse) was young, at which point Saul already was an old man.

On the subject of Thanos, i don't think he qualifies as a mutant if he doesn't have the X-Gene,.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator

The fact that many characters (irrespective of universe) have shown varying power levels across their long careers and that basing a battles win on a power feat shown in 1 appearance is utter crap.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden
the creator said:
"The fact that many characters (irrespective of universe) have shown varying power levels across their long careers and that basing a battles win on a power feat shown in 1 appearance is utter crap."
My thoughts exactly!
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SeSAW

Your right about Apocalypse but wrong about Hulk bracing the mountain it does not matter how calm he was seconds before Hulk can get stronger in less than second as seen on several ocassions one being WWH. Also most of those people you named never beat Galactus in combat they only stoped him.

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ronin alexsnder

yea not to throw this off topic one bit but i must say that this is the most helpful thread i have seen and i have read through the whole thing.

thanks alot guys really

keep up the good work

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Yeah, Namor is not a mutant in the same way as Apocalypse and the X-Men. He has no X-Gene either, and doesn't show up on Cerebro/a, nor would he be affected by Leech.

And as for how long Namor has been around if you read his backstory (or hell, look at the most recent issue of Invaders/Averngers, below):

That is not a 5000 year old boat.

Namor's biological father is the captain of a boat clearly invented in the 1900's, not earlier. He may be Marvel's first mutant published, but he's neither a true mutant in the 616 sense of the word, nor is he older than even Wolverine.

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Ebony Bishop said:
"Yeah, Namor is not a mutant in the same way as Apocalypse and the X-Men. He has no X-Gene either, and doesn't show up on Cerebro/a, nor would he be affected by Leech.

And as for how long Namor has been around if you read his backstory (or hell, look at the most recent issue of Invaders/Averngers, below):

Namor's biological father is the captain of a boat clearly invented in the 1900's, not earlier. He may be Marvel's first mutant published, but he's neither a true mutant in the 616 sense of the word, nor is he older than even Wolverine.

"
yea that boat look's like it has an engine on it thats for sure with the smoke going up in the air. but could that have been an artist error?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Your right about Apocalypse but wrong about Hulk bracing the mountain it does not matter how calm he was seconds before Hulk can get stronger in less than second as seen on several ocassions one being WWH. Also most of those people you named never beat Galactus in combat they only stoped him. "
And there are far more occasions where the Hulk has taken a long time to build in strength.

The old adage, "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" still stands as his strength is proportional to his rage.
Unless he can go from calm to raging, drooling manic in 1 second, he would fail.

The Hulk at the time was the Hulks body inhabited by Bruce Banners mind. He was however beginning to lose control, and showed initial signs of becoming more uncontolled, commenting to Mr Fantastic about his worries.
This Hulk could never pull off that stunt and I really doubt than any Hulk short of mindless Hulk could experience a rage change so quickly.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By danhimself
zee crusher said:
"danhimself said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"
"

"
Sentry does know his power true. But it was stated to be 100,000 super soilders.  Doomsday wasn't to mindless. He could tell superman from cyborg superman by dna which is why he didn't attack him remember? Also I know it was ultimate universe with the fight but still hulk ripped at the limbs. You can rip bone like that. Hulk did however kill wolverine one time but breaking some part of his vertebrea with repeated blows. As for number 1 u got me there lol.
"

the reason that doomsday can tell the difference between cyborg superman and superman is because it was bred into him doomsday was created by kryptonians hundreds if not thousands of years ago through forced evolution they would take a baby out into the wilderness and let it be destroyed then clone another from the first remains they did this over and over and over again so that eventually the baby became immune to kryptons harsh environment at the time but doomsday's dna remembered the terrible things the kryptonians did to him and since then has been able to target kryptonians.............as for sentry i still say he's got more power then anyone realises including himself
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
Ha Ha Ha  !  Baby Namor looks funny

lol
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zee crusher
ronin alexsnder said:
"yea not to throw this off topic one bit but i must say that this is the most helpful thread i have seen and i have read through the whole thing.

thanks alot guys really

keep up the good work

"

No problem lol this had to be made on day.

fesak said:
"zee crusher said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"

Apoc isn't marvels first mutant. Hes about 5,000 maybe namor is more then that I believe. Namor is hybrid he was like put into hybernation. Marvel also states to that apoc only claims but there two others that where born before him as well.

These two is Selene and Saul.
Selene was born over 10.000 years ago, and Saul met Apocalypse when he (Apocalypse) was young, at which point Saul already was an old man.

On the subject of Thanos, i don't think he qualifies as a mutant if he doesn't have the X-Gene,.
"
Yeah those were the two I meant. They were said to be older in apoc bio on any site or book. As for Thanos I didn't count him as a earth type mutant just a mutant but I see what you mean.

the creator said:
"The fact that many characters (irrespective of universe) have shown varying power levels across their long careers and that basing a battles win on a power feat shown in 1 appearance is utter crap."

I can agree on that.

SeSAW said:
"Your right about Apocalypse but wrong about Hulk bracing the mountain it does not matter how calm he was seconds before Hulk can get stronger in less than second as seen on several ocassions one being WWH. Also most of those people you named never beat Galactus in combat they only stoped him. "

No hulk takes forever to get to strong. When he fough Thor one time they fought for and entire hour before hulk could surpass him. Hulk also didn't brace the entire moutain. If he did I wouldn't I posted that in this thread and everybody would have argued with me about this. Also if I remember correctly those people did beat him. Thor hit him with a godblast and galactus said he had to run before he would die. Ego was attacking galactus and beatin him to the point where galactus ran back to his ship and stated he would have died. Thanos didn't even give galactus that chance to state that. To lazy to name the others. Also if you mean combat by hand to hand how to you combat and 18ft giant when your like 6'2?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
And there are far more occasions where the Hulk has taken a long time to build in strength.

The old adage, "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets" still stands as his strength is proportional to his rage.
Unless he can go from calm to raging, drooling manic in 1 second, he would fail.

The Hulk at the time was the Hulks body inhabited by Bruce Banners mind. He was however beginning to lose control, and showed initial signs of becoming more uncontolled, commenting to Mr Fantastic about his worries.
This Hulk could never pull off that stunt and I really doubt than any Hulk short of mindless Hulk could experience a rage change so quickly.
"
Yeah the hulk of any version can't lift so much weight in so little time. It be impossible his starting strength is already like 80 tons. He can't get all the way to 150 billion in like 2 seconds. Either way who ever read the comic or still owns it can post it and show where hulk stood under that moutain.

danhimself said:
"zee crusher said:
"danhimself said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"
"

"
"

the reason that doomsday can tell the difference between cyborg superman and superman is because it was bred into him doomsday was created by kryptonians hundreds if not thousands of years ago through forced evolution they would take a baby out into the wilderness and let it be destroyed then clone another from the first remains they did this over and over and over again so that eventually the baby became immune to kryptons harsh environment at the time but doomsday's dna remembered the terrible things the kryptonians did to him and since then has been able to target kryptonians.............as for sentry i still say he's got more power then anyone realises including himself"

Yeah but the thing was that cyborgs dna is based off supermans dna. Cyborg should look close enough like superman to some mindless thing.  But your probably right I can't really debate on that cause its not my strong point. As for sentry he can only get more power really if he just stays next to the sun. You prove some good points.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By danhimself
zee crusher said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"
Yeah the hulk of any version can't lift so much weight in so little time. It be impossible his starting strength is already like 80 tons. He can't get all the way to 150 billion in like 2 seconds. Either way who ever read the comic or still owns it can post it and show where hulk stood under that moutain.

danhimself said:
"zee crusher said:
"danhimself said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"
"

"
"

the reason that doomsday can tell the difference between cyborg superman and superman is because it was bred into him doomsday was created by kryptonians hundreds if not thousands of years ago through forced evolution they would take a baby out into the wilderness and let it be destroyed then clone another from the first remains they did this over and over and over again so that eventually the baby became immune to kryptons harsh environment at the time but doomsday's dna remembered the terrible things the kryptonians did to him and since then has been able to target kryptonians.............as for sentry i still say he's got more power then anyone realises including himself"

Yeah but the thing was that cyborgs dna is based off supermans dna. Cyborg should look close enough like superman to some mindless thing.  But your probably right I can't really debate on that cause its not my strong point. As for sentry he can only get more power really if he just stays next to the sun. You prove some good points.
"
did you read vance's thread about his theories on sentry's power....i may never say this again but he has some good info if i can find the link i'll post it up
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zee crusher

Vance really like Sentry. Although I think I know as much as he does on Sentry. The thing is sentry hasn't proven enough power to have the power of million suns. Do you know thats enough to destroy and entire galaxy? Sentry barely demonstrated enough to destroy a city while fighting hulk. Sentry even admitted on cutting loose. Plus with that much energy you should never and I mean never run out of energy. He'd be like quasar pretty much limitless amount of energy at his hands. Let me see vances thread. Sentry has proven to me to be and earth level hero.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By danhimself
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zee crusher

Lol thought you forgot.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah all he did was make a respect thread. The thing was sentry broke dooms shield at 7% he broke the bands that weren't even directed towards him. But vance likes sentry to much for some one to explain the truth to him lol.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By danhimself

yeah true you can't really explain things to vance about anything....but i still say that sentry is more powerful then you think...you just wait they have a miniseries in the works thats to be released after secret invasion

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zee crusher
danhimself said:
"yeah true you can't really explain things to vance about anything....but i still say that sentry is more powerful then you think...you just wait they have a miniseries in the works thats to be released after secret invasion"
i heard about that mini series. I also heard marvel said they weren't gonna do it anymore for some odd reason. I'm surprised however that people like what I put in the thread lol but didn't put anything else they thought should be lol. I said they could if they wanted.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By danhimself

i hadn't heard they weren't doing it anymore...oh well no big loss....you covered alot in your first post if i can think of anything else i'll put it up here

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By zee crusher

They still might be thats just some rumor lol.Yeah post whatever you keep hearing wrong info about lol. I'll add it to the list.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why the f#ck is my name mentioned in this thread?

zee crusher said:
"Vance really like Sentry. Although I think I know as much as he does on Sentry. The thing is sentry hasn't proven enough power to have the power of million suns. Do you know thats enough to destroy and entire galaxy? Sentry barely demonstrated enough to destroy a city while fighting hulk. Sentry even admitted on cutting loose. Plus with that much energy you should never and I mean never run out of energy. He'd be like quasar pretty much limitless amount of energy at his hands. Let me see vances thread. Sentry has proven to me to be and earth level hero. "
Why do you keep assuming that I think that the Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns when I know he doesn't.The point of the "Sentry is more powerful than you think" thread was so people would stop acting like he's weak and to prove that Marvel themselves claims that he has unlimited power when his mind is stable.The Sentry was cutting loose against the Hulk..I explained how this works to you a million times.The Sentry gave all he had to give at that moment.That is not the full extent of his power.His mind is still obviously not stable because he still believes that he killed the Void when the Void even explained to him that they are one and he can't die.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Yeah all he did was make a respect thread. The thing was sentry broke dooms shield at 7% he broke the bands that weren't even directed towards him. But vance likes sentry to much for some one to explain the truth to him lol."
What truth? What do you know about the Sentry that I don't?

danhimself
said:
"yeah true you can't really explain things to vance about anything....but i still say that sentry is more powerful then you think...you just wait they have a miniseries in the works thats to be released after secret invasion"
You can't explain things to me about anything? When have you even tried to explain anything to me and I didn't get it?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"Why the f#ck is my name mentioned in this thread?

zee crusher said:
"Vance really like Sentry. Although I think I know as much as he does on Sentry. The thing is sentry hasn't proven enough power to have the power of million suns. Do you know thats enough to destroy and entire galaxy? Sentry barely demonstrated enough to destroy a city while fighting hulk. Sentry even admitted on cutting loose. Plus with that much energy you should never and I mean never run out of energy. He'd be like quasar pretty much limitless amount of energy at his hands. Let me see vances thread. Sentry has proven to me to be and earth level hero. "
Why do you keep assuming that I think that the Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns when I know he doesn't.The point of the "Sentry is more powerful than you think" thread was so people would stop acting like he's weak and to prove that Marvel themselves claims that he has unlimited power when his mind is stable.The Sentry was cutting loose against the Hulk..I explained how this works to you a million times.The Sentry gave all he had to give at that moment.That is not the full extent of his power.His mind is still obviously not stable because he still believes that he killed the Void when the Void even explained to him that they are one and he can't die.
"

1. Your name is mentioned because your cool.

2. You did use to claim he did have that power at times. Then you claim you has unlimited power when stable. Sentry doesn't have unlimited power. His power source is the sun. Thats his unlimited power. The fact you keep saying at the time makes no sense. That can be said for any marvel character. That was all surfer gave at the time. That was all dr.doom gave at the time. You can say that for any other character what make sentry more different from you saying that about any other character?  Yes sentry is shown to be weak on the vine but you actually think he's stronger then gladiator. All those feats that I've seen before just show how wrong you where.

Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Yeah all he did was make a respect thread. The thing was sentry broke dooms shield at 7% he broke the bands that weren't even directed towards him. But vance likes sentry to much for some one to explain the truth to him lol."
What truth? What do you know about the Sentry that I don't?

danhimself
said:
You can't explain things to me about anything? When have you even tried to explain anything to me and I didn't get it?"
The truth sentry isn't as strong as you think him out to be. You claim him to able to be on par with foes like gladiator, Thor. Wrong You overrate sentry thats a fact. I don't think he's weak but you try to make him seem stronger then he is. Drax is another example You even said he had better skills then champion who literally has the best fighting skills in marvel. He's lost to foes like she hulk, thanos before but still he has the best fighting skills but since you like drax so much you claim he has better fighting skills.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"Isn't Thanos a Deviant?
"

Thanos is deviant eternal. He was born a mutant though."
no, he's an eternal mutant that looks like a deviant.  You can't be an eternal and deviant at the same time.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zee crusher
the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"Isn't Thanos a Deviant?
"

no, he's an eternal mutant that looks like a deviant.  You can't be an eternal and deviant at the same time.
"

My god you look so stupid right now. Did you even read the other posts? Deviants are mutant eternals. Stick to juggernaut. You can be and eternal and deviant.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
"Shatterstar said:
"Isn't Thanos a Deviant?
"

"

My god you look so stupid right now. Did you even read the other posts? Deviants are mutant eternals. Stick to juggernaut. You can be and eternal and deviant."
no, they aren't.  The celestials made 3 types of humans, deviants, eternals, and normal humans.  They were made at the same time the Eternals were created.