#1 Edited by Bucco3 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Is justice league flashpoint paradox good the animated movie?

#2 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

It was incredibly awesome.

#3 Posted by w0nd (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it's great, changed a bit from the comics though as expected

#4 Edited by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

It was good for an animated movie

#5 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw it at Walmart yesterday, I the costume Barry's wearing on the cover is actually Wallys. It's just another kick in the face to West. I might watch it.

#6 Posted by danhimself (21281 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw it at Walmart yesterday, I the costume Barry's wearing on the cover is actually Wallys. It's just another kick in the face to West. I might watch it.

how can you tell? maybe I'm missing something but you can't see the belt on the cover and the eyes on his cowl are open

#7 Edited by Bucco3 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking of getting it and batman year zero.

#8 Posted by ccraft (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

i really liked it

#9 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01 said:

how can you tell? maybe I'm missing something but you can't see the belt on the cover and the eyes on his cowl are open

Wally's costume has that V-belt, but Barry's New-52 costume while similar to Wally's is an amalgamation of pre-52 Barry and Wally's costume. Barry has always had blue eyes and Wally has always had green eyes (unless it's Walter). But I haven't actually seen the movie yet

#10 Edited by danhimself (21281 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Wally's costume has that V-belt, but Barry's New-52 costume while similar to Wally's is an amalgamation of pre-52 Barry and Wally's costume. Barry has always had blue eyes and Wally has always had green eyes (unless it's Walter). But I haven't actually seen the movie yet

oh ok you were looking at the back...I just looked at the front

#11 Edited by w0nd (4885 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Yeah, It's pretty disappointing

@w0nd said:

@supermanwithatan01: Because barry's costume is uggo.

It does look pretty lame. I will never forgive Geoff Johns for this.

#13 Posted by w0nd (4885 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved it, and my wife loved it too. In the commentary track, the creators say they wanted to make the Flash movie they knew Hollywood would just get wrong.

They're right, and they did it.

#15 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:
side my side he does look pretty lame imo

@supermanwithatan01:

lol I know I'll always see Barry and Wally this way

#16 Posted by Vaccine (278 posts) - - Show Bio

It was awesome.