Flash VS Captain Marvel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sturdigun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If the Flash was to battle Captain Marvel, who would win? im talking, just punches and shazaming the heck out of everything :D

I mean, captain marvel is "invincible" so how could any one kill him? And the Flash has his IMP (Infinite Mass Punch) and wouldn't that kill anyone, no matter who? thanks!

Avatar image for spirit_of_the_comics
Spirit_of_the_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sturdigun: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Captain Marvel also Shazam? Who would beat Flash to a bloody pulp? Come on. Flash is fast but he can't hit hard. Shazam's basically a 2nd class Superman.

Sturdigun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know, but the flash could just hit him with so many punches, no one would live....and then there's the IMP....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

If the Flash was to battle Captain Marvel, who would win? im talking, just punches and shazaming the heck out of everything :D

I mean, captain marvel is "invincible" so how could any one kill him? And the Flash has his IMP (Infinite Mass Punch) and wouldn't that kill anyone, no matter who? thanks!

No,Captain Marvel can still be hurt and damaged. And Flash doesn't even really need the IMP to hurt him. Also,the IMP CANNOT kill anyone,especially not "no matte who". I don't think it ever has killed anyone.

@sturdigun: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Captain Marvel also Shazam? Who would beat Flash to a bloody pulp? Come on. Flash is fast but he can't hit hard. Shazam's basically a 2nd class Superman.

How so? And yeah,he can hurt hard. Ever heard of IMP? IIRC Flash first used it to knock out a Superman level character,unless we're talking about Barry (who still has many versatile options).

Sturdigun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, thank your cameron, that does help a lot.

Now, about the IMP not killing people....what would happen if he ran up to a civilian, and IMPed them? wouldn't they explode? I mean, that much force, at that type of object...just thinking.

On another note, when did I say "no matte who?" I mean, I said "No Matter who" or did you just forget to add the "R?"

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If flash is going all out he can beat Shazam. But normally Shazam would win probably.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

1. Belongs in Battle thread.

2. Again, Cap isn't invincible. He's the Worlds' Mightiest Mortal.

3. Wally would win. Barry (IMO) would lose, but not by much.

Sturdigun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya, it belongs in that battle thread...well, not really, I was just wondering who would win.

and what is "IMO?"

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

...uh...

New 52 Barry vs New 52 Shazam = Barry every time.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/flash-vs-captain-marvel-587694/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/the-flash-barry-allen-vs-captain-marvel-billy-bats-551218/

Already been done twice before and belongs in the battle forums. If you want to make a battle, you have to put it in the battle forums and check to see if it's been done before.