Flash tv show speculation and theories

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _RetroFire_

It's been itchin at the back of my head every Tuesday. Who do you guys think Doc Wells is? Do you think Thawne (Eddie) is really Eobert? Or is Wells Eddie's great times x grandson, Eobert Thawne? Or is Wells actually Flash?

My two theories: (edit: soon as I got done with the first I sold myself on it)

One: Wells is Eobert. He was stranded in the past after killing Barry's mother so he could, 'make him a better hero'. (Comic fans who are into the Flash know that's Zoom's motivation.) Without a way back, he built a fake history and life in the city, putting together all the necessary pieces to put Barry in that lab during that storm. Now, if that wasn't Barry's original history, how'd he become the flash? It's possible that the particle accelerator had nothing to do with him becoming fast, it was something to do with the speed force by the chemicals in the lab, and the raw lightning connecting him to the speed force. If there was an accelerator involved it was on a smaller scale the first time around and only affected him.

It's possible Well's was faking his surprise but he seems like he genuinely doesn't know about some of these new villains or threats, due to the fact his desire was to create villains to challenge Barry but under his meticulous control of the situations and people involved. For instance his anger with vibe for building a weapon in the lab? That took control out of Wells's hands and that's what really pissed him off. He had an unexpected piece added to the board that might kill Barry before he can meet him at his best.

When Iris's dad probes Wells for information involving the case around Barry's mom's death, suddenly Dr.Zoom makes his first present day debut. Can't be a coincidence, and I doubt Thawne is working with a future version of Barry, or that any version of Barry would work with the man that killed his mother.

Plus the big signs: we know Wells's legs work and it's an act, we know he has an advanced lab hidden from the others in the S.T.A.R. Labs facility, we know in that lab he has a hologram of a newspaper from 2025(which don't make any sense but aight :P) and we know he's not against killing. Edit: Also on the newspaper was a bold lettering of 'red skies vanish', maybe a hint at a change in history (and a wink at Infinite Crisis) from an alternate future by Zoom when he went back to kill Mrs.Allen?

What do you guys think? Both of my theory and of who Well's might actually be.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harrison wells is future Barry Allen

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Am I the only one who was disappointed by this week's episode? It felt like a cheesy episode from the first season of Smallville. Anyway, I'm pretty sure time travel will be part of how Barry's mom died.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: I hear you. Least we got to see a sonic punch. The whole choldhood bully turning into an enemy was a lil on the nose, but it got the job done to debut girder and Barry learning how to use his abilities. Plus hitting sonic boom speed seems like the first step to near light speed/time travel.

_OutcastAl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _OutcastAl_

I think Wells is Professor Zoom, but his little plots(involved with Grodd's creation, manipulating Plastique, etc) feels like something Zoom would do.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: I just feel he disappeared in crisis and went back in time to tutor basically his younger self making him better so he would be more prepared and maybe stop crisis and he has no morals now beau as he needs it to get done because he knows how bad it would be if flash fails I could be completely wrong this is just one of my theories

_OutcastAl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: I just feel he disappeared in crisis and went back in time to tutor basically his younger self making him better so he would be more prepared and maybe stop crisis and he has no morals now beau as he needs it to get done because he knows how bad it would be if flash fails I could be completely wrong this is just one of my theories

I see where your coming from, but then if we look at Barry all the way back to the Arrow backdoor pilot, he was a guy with a strong moral compass already. He kept a vigilante's identity, he was already working in law enforcement, raised by a cop, and he made it a priority to help solve that case to save lives.

But your first sentence makes a good argument, he could be himself training himself. What's your other theories?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blak Chix=hot

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_outcastal_: I don't think future Barry would stab a person to death...

_OutcastAl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _OutcastAl_

@silverpool: or put a city in danger with a dying Plastique(it seemed as though Wells knew she would blow up).

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Leatherface003

I don't think wells is Zoom.Because it doesn't make sense, the accident which happened is because of particle accelerator and I don't think he created the particle accelerator just to transform Barry into flash. But it could be possible that Dr. Wells will transform Thawne into Zoom to challenge Barry and make him better but later Thawne got out of control.

Do you guys think they will show the Flashpoint Paradox storyline.Because if they can hint at Infinity Crisis storyline then may be this is possible too.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

He's definitely not Barry from the future. What Wells has done is the complete opposite of what Barry stands for.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: You know Thawne isn't Zoom.

Thawne hates Barry , his name is Professor Zoom and he wants Barry dead.

Zoom is Hunter Zolomon , He's a "friend" of Wally West , and wants him to reach his limits to become better.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think wells is Zoom.Because it doesn't make sense, the accident which happened is because of particle accelerator and I don't think he created the particle accelerator just to transform Barry into flash. But it could be possible that Dr. Wells will transform Thawne into Zoom to challenge Barry and make him better but later Thawne got out of control.

Do you guys think they will show the Flashpoint Paradox storyline.Because if they can hint at Infinity Crisis storyline then may be this is possible too.

Good points. I think it makes the most sense.

I wish but fact is that'd reboot the CW universe which'd hurt more than it helps, since they just got off the ground on bringing in DC original character other than the main cast.

@_retrofire_: You know Thawne isn't Zoom.

Thawne hates Barry , his name is Professor Zoom and he wants Barry dead.

Zoom is Hunter Zolomon , He's a "friend" of Wally West , and wants him to reach his limits to become better.

Thawne is Eddy then, he's gonna get powers from Wells somehow like Leatherface said, meanwhile Wells is Zolomon the whole time.