#1 Posted by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it worth reading? I wanted to buy some volumes but I wanted to know what the community thought about it first.

#2 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11996 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is one of my favorite New 52 comics. Definitely recommended. There hasn't been one thing I dislike about this book yet (Other than Wally still doesnt exist :P).

#3 Posted by trebean (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty good, some might disagree with me........ But I like the Rogues new look here.

#4 Posted by bob808 (6779 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the New 52 Flash.

#5 Edited by sinestro_GL (3248 posts) - - Show Bio

@lieutenant_awkward: Out of all the new 52 books, the Flash has the most beautiful art! The stories are also fun and are great to read. So yes, I highly recommend it!

#6 Edited by mightyrearranger (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean: I don't necessarily agree with you on The Rogues, but for the OP, it's a good book otherwise. :)

It's mainly Cold that bugs me. He looks so much younger and like some throwaway Static Shock or Batman Beyond villain (nothing against Static or Terry, either btw). It's not Len's style, if that makes sense.

#7 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SmashBrawler (5946 posts) - - Show Bio

Starts off weak but it gets pretty good later on, and Manapul's art is truly amazing. So yeah, I recommend it. My only gripe would be that some of the Rogues (Mirror Master, Weather Wizard) feel a lot duller now, but that's about it.

#9 Edited by RustyRoy (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the most enjoyable books in the New52.