bbbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bbbb

Two Questions:

A. Does the Flash move faster than speed of light CURRENTLY?

B. Who can defeat the Flash?

iwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By iwan

A. Quicksilver I believe is faster. Quicksilver moves at 3805 mph. Speed of light is 186,282.397 miles per SECOND. So even if Flash is faster, he can't be that much faster, seeing as Quicksilver is fast enough to time travel.

B. Almost everyone ?

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Spectrum

A, Flash can time travel,

B, not to many people. You have people like Galactus(although i dont like saying it, as no one is ever able to say what his powers are0 this i the same with SSilver Surfer.

As far as Telepathy goes, it wont work on Flash as he thinks at incredable speeds aswell.

There was a good thread on how Flash V Iceman would have been a stalemate.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By acewasp23

Spectrum says:

"A, Flash can time travel, B, not to many people. You have people like Galactus(although i dont like saying it, as no one is ever able to say what his powers are0 this i the same with SSilver Surfer. As far as Telepathy goes, it wont work on Flash as he thinks at incredable speeds aswell. There was a good thread on how Flash V Iceman would have been a stalemate."

and that thread was mine lol.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By acewasp23

Post Deleted.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spectrum

acewasp23 says:

"Spectrum says:
"A, Flash can time travel, B, not to many people. You have people like Galactus(although i dont like saying it, as no one is ever able to say what his powers are0 this i the same with SSilver Surfer. As far as Telepathy goes, it wont work on Flash as he thinks at incredable speeds aswell. There was a good thread on how Flash V Iceman would have been a stalemate."
and that thread was mine lol. "

Well said. LMAO

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Methos says:

"bbbb says:
"Two Questions:A. Does the Flash move faster than speed of light CURRENTLY?B. Who can defeat the Flash?"
  1. NO!

2. Loads of people

M"

Hahahaha, "NO!"

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Methos

bbbb says:

"Two Questions:A. Does the Flash move faster than speed of light CURRENTLY?B. Who can defeat the Flash?"
  1. NO!

2. Loads of people

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Methos

Ms. Invisible says:

"Methos says:
"bbbb says:
  1. NO!

2. Loads of people

M"

Hahahaha, "NO!""

well i get sick of the same argument coming from Flash fanboy's every time...

drives me mad lol

M

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Yeah, same here. Though it should be common knowledge that Flash can't run as fast as light? But obviously not.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Methos

at least fan's of The Flash should know it...

I'm not a Flash fan, but i seem to know more about him than most of the 'fan's' that come on here

M

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spectrum

HE CAN ,GOD DANM IT, METHOS YOU KNOW HE CAN

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Methos

Spectrum says:

"HE CAN ,GOD DANM IT, METHOS YOU KNOW HE CAN"

allow me to post the main quote from the DC official Website

"Wally West is the fastest man alive. Splattered with lightning-charged chemicals as a pre-teen, he gained super-speed and became the sidekick to the second Flash, eventually succeeding him. Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others. He used to be able to vibrate through solid objects, but now doing so causes them to explode. Wally is the only speedster who can travel through time precisely without using external calibration "

i'll highlight that so that the people who have trouble with large blocks of actual logic won't have a mental breakdown...

Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed

====================================================================================

Now, are you just trying to get my focus shifted to you?

M

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spectrum

Methos says:

"Spectrum says:
"HE CAN ,GOD DANM IT, METHOS YOU KNOW HE CAN"
allow me to post the main quote from the DC official Website
"Wally West is the fastest man alive. Splattered with lightning-charged chemicals as a pre-teen, he gained super-speed and became the sidekick to the second Flash, eventually succeeding him. Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others. He used to be able to vibrate through solid objects, but now doing so causes them to explode. Wally is the only speedster who can travel through time precisely without using external calibration "
i'll highlight that so that the people who have trouble with large blocks of actual logic won't have a mental breakdown... Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed ==================================================================================== Now, are you just trying to get my focus shifted to you? M"

your easeir to wind up then a tin soldier, lol:P

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

Spectrum says:

"your easeir to wind up then a tin soldier, lol:P"

not really... but stupidity and ignorance always annoys me

M

ice demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ice demon

I read something that said that the flash can move at the speed of thought

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spectrum

Methos says:

"Spectrum says:
"your easeir to wind up then a tin soldier, lol:P"
not really... but stupidity and ignorance always annoys me M "

ooohhhh, harsh:(:(:(

Ha, you know me, fanboy for life:D

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Ion

acewasp23 says:

"ice demon says:
"I read something that said that the flash can move at the speed of thought"
***slap*** don't worry Methos i got your back. lol"

Slap

stop slaping people lol

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acewasp23

ice demon says:

slap

don't worry Methos i got your back. lol

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By power kid

I fell like slaping goes over to Ion and slaps him than walks over to acewasp and slaps him

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Ion

Spectrum says:

"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
"ice demon says:
***Slap*** stop slaping people lol"
**Throws dagger at head** Only Methos and other such people, like AW, can slap and maybe me when im in a bad mode>:("

HA my force feild was still

*throws 3 DAGGERS at spectrum*

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spectrum

The Ion says:

"acewasp23 says:
"ice demon says:

Throws dagger at head

Only Methos and other such people, like AW, can slap and maybe me when im in a bad mode>:(

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Ion

Spectrum says:

"The Ion says:
"Spectrum says:
"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
"ice demon says:
**Throws dagger at head** Only Methos and other such people, like AW, can slap and maybe me when im in a bad mode>:("
HA my force feild was still *throws ***3 DAGGERS*** at spectrum*"
**Three daggers miss Spectrum terrably** **He walks out, out of imbaresment for Ion**"

LOL

goes back in time to where spectrum was just born and kills him :)

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Spectrum

The Ion says:

"Spectrum says:
"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
"ice demon says:
HA my force feild was still *throws ***3 DAGGERS*** at spectrum*"

Three daggers miss Spectrum terrably

He walks out, out of imbaresment for Ion

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Ion

Methos says:

"ice demon says:
that isn't actually that fast... in fact, i can probably move faster than thought... thought it an illusion generated by electrical neural pathways in your brain, so thought is only as fast as electricity... and seeing as electricity is only as fast as Electron speed - (resistance x voltage) then it's not actually that fast at all... here's the science bit... ========================= Electric current is defined as the ordered movement of electrons. The unit of current is the Ampere. One ampere of current flows when one coulomb passes a given point in a circuit in one second. The coulomb is the unit of charge as is equivalent to 6.25 x 1018 electrons. To work out how fast an electric current is flowing in any conductor we do need to know the charge carrier density on the material carrying the current. In other words the number of free electrons per cubic measure. Since nothing visibly moves when electrons flow, we cannot measure their speed by eye. Instead we need to do it by making some assumptions and do a calculation. Let's say we have an electric current through a light bulb. We will use a light bulb of 100 watts. To simplify the maths a little we will say the bulb operates at 100 Volts. The current the bulb will draw will be 1 ampere for 100 watts; from P=ExI, therefore I=P/E. We will use copper conductor with a diameter (D) of 0.2 cm or a radius (R) of 0.1 cm. Copper has one mobile (free) electron per atom. The number of mobile atoms per cubic centimeter for copper is Q = 8.5 x 1022 because there are that many atoms of copper in a cubic centimeter of copper and each copper atom has one free electron. The charge 'e' of a single electron = 1.6 x 10-19 coulombs, the working out for calculating the velocity of the electrons which is the same as the velocity of the electric current through the bulb works out at 84 millimetres per hour! Now, who said electricity was fast? M"

duhhhhhhh duhhhhhh

starts drooling

FOOTBALL

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Methos

ice demon says:

that isn't actually that fast... in fact, i can probably move faster than thought...

thought it an illusion generated by electrical neural pathways in your brain, so thought is only as fast as electricity...

and seeing as electricity is only as fast as Electron speed - (resistance x voltage) then it's not actually that fast at all...

here's the science bit...

=========================

Electric current is defined as the ordered movement of electrons. The unit of current is the Ampere. One ampere of current flows when one coulomb passes a given point in a circuit in one second. The coulomb is the unit of charge as is equivalent to 6.25 x 1018 electrons.

To work out how fast an electric current is flowing in any conductor we do need to know the charge carrier density on the material carrying the current. In other words the number of free electrons per cubic measure. Since nothing visibly moves when electrons flow, we cannot measure their speed by eye. Instead we need to do it by making some assumptions and do a calculation. Let's say we have an electric current through a light bulb.

We will use a light bulb of 100 watts. To simplify the maths a little we will say the bulb operates at 100 Volts. The current the bulb will draw will be 1 ampere for 100 watts; from P=ExI, therefore I=P/E.

We will use copper conductor with a diameter (D) of 0.2 cm or a radius (R) of 0.1 cm. Copper has one mobile (free) electron per atom. The number of mobile atoms per cubic centimeter for copper is Q = 8.5 x 1022 because there are that many atoms of copper in a cubic centimeter of copper and each copper atom has one free electron.

The charge 'e' of a single electron = 1.6 x 10-19 coulombs, the working out for calculating the velocity of the electrons which is the same as the velocity of the electric current through the bulb works out at 84 millimetres per hour! Now, who said electricity was fast?

M

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By power kid

Methos says:

"ice demon says:
that isn't actually that fast... in fact, i can probably move faster than thought... thought it an illusion generated by electrical neural pathways in your brain, so thought is only as fast as electricity... and seeing as electricity is only as fast as Electron speed - (resistance x voltage) then it's not actually that fast at all... here's the science bit... ========================= Electric current is defined as the ordered movement of electrons. The unit of current is the Ampere. One ampere of current flows when one coulomb passes a given point in a circuit in one second. The coulomb is the unit of charge as is equivalent to 6.25 x 1018 electrons. To work out how fast an electric current is flowing in any conductor we do need to know the charge carrier density on the material carrying the current. In other words the number of free electrons per cubic measure. Since nothing visibly moves when electrons flow, we cannot measure their speed by eye. Instead we need to do it by making some assumptions and do a calculation. Let's say we have an electric current through a light bulb. We will use a light bulb of 100 watts. To simplify the maths a little we will say the bulb operates at 100 Volts. The current the bulb will draw will be 1 ampere for 100 watts; from P=ExI, therefore I=P/E. We will use copper conductor with a diameter (D) of 0.2 cm or a radius (R) of 0.1 cm. Copper has one mobile (free) electron per atom. The number of mobile atoms per cubic centimeter for copper is Q = 8.5 x 1022 because there are that many atoms of copper in a cubic centimeter of copper and each copper atom has one free electron. The charge 'e' of a single electron = 1.6 x 10-19 coulombs, the working out for calculating the velocity of the electrons which is the same as the velocity of the electric current through the bulb works out at 84 millimetres per hour! Now, who said electricity was fast? M"

My head hurts

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Methos

acewasp23 says:

"ice demon says:

slap

don't worry Methos i got your back. lol"

no need, i have science :D

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Methos

lol, science is fun :D

M

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Spectrum

Yeah, it is, relitivity rules

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Methos

Spectrum says:

"Yeah, it is, relitivity rules"

thats basic physics and electronics...

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By acewasp23

I'm more of a fan of biology.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Methos

acewasp23 says:

"I'm more of a fan of biology. "

same thing when you get right down to it...

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Methos

ice demon says:

I will simplify that last post for people...

that isn't actually that fast... in fact, i can probably move faster than thought...

thought it an illusion generated by electrical neural pathways in your brain, so thought is only as fast as electricity...

and seeing as electricity is only as fast as Electron speed - (resistance x voltage) then it's not actually that fast at all...

The speed of an electric current through the bulb is about 84 millimetres per hour... wow, so fast... (sarcasm)

M

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spectrum

Methos says:

"Spectrum says:
"Yeah, it is, relitivity rules"
thats basic physics and electronics... M"

Hey, dont knock it, i live by theat stuff, lmao, i hate Quantum Mechanics,

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Methos

Spectrum says:

"Hey, dont knock it, i live by theat stuff, lmao, i hate Quantum Mechanics, "

but Quanta actually makes sense, where as relativity fails when you get down to it...

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos. I needed you last night to win an arguement. You never had it on your blog. I'm mad at you. lol.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the creator

iwan says:

"A. Quicksilver I believe is faster. Quicksilver moves at 3805 mph. Speed of light is 186,282.397 miles per SECOND. So even if Flash is faster, he can't be that much faster, seeing as Quicksilver is fast enough to time travel. B. Almost everyone ?"

Quicksilver to my knowledge is not a super speedster anymore. His power to time travel is something seperate, granted to him the Inhumans terrigen mist. They are not related, his former speed and his ability to time travel otherwise any being reving up to 3805 mph (and where did you get that figure from ??) could in theory break the time barrier.

Say again who you think can beat the Flash, without having prep time and a whole host of prepared traps ??

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the creator

Colt Python says:

"I don't know currently how fast the Flash is but I know he's not that strong so all someone would have to do to beat him is be strong enough to kill him once they got a hold of him.Also Psychic characters like Jean Grey could mop the floor with him because they can take him off of his feet,she is a telepath so she knows where he's going to be before he does.There are alot of peoplewho could beat the Flash."

I think that this has been discussed before.

Flash's thought processes are hundreds of thousnads of times faster than a normal humans. This enables him to react as near light speeds. Before man telepaths can form a simple though to mentally command him to stop which takes a few fractions of a second, Flash can of beheaded them.

Now if it was the Martian Manhumter, wo can be intangible, can fly and be invisible so that the Flash cannot find him, then Flash should lose.

Beings that are extradimensional telepaths like Marvels Shadow King should also beat him.

RageOfTheGods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RageOfTheGods

A)Faster than light? Easily.........
B)Very few beings.........

Flash has moved faster than thought at least two times before........and has said he can more times....I have scans if anyone wishes to see them lol

stixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By stixx

How fast is he right now ?